Trails into Reverie (NIS America, English Language release)

alfin_reverie.png.4a0942f1aadfd2d3718b9313effbc690.png

Photo credit: @Whayameen - check out his amazing work here!

This topic is for the NIS America release of Trails into Reverie.  Separate topic for Clouded Leopard release (Asian Languages) is here.

Mods:

Save game files:

Cheat Engine:

Screenshots:

Tutorials:

Edited by amorrow28

unskirt_juna.png.bbf82b362b7bf6438f654702882a4ed2.png

This is my Unskirt Mod, ported from Trails of Cold Steel IV and updated for Trails into Reverie with support for most new costumes, as least the ones I could find so far (more than 100 models modified!).  It focuses mainly on playable characters, although some NPCs are also modified.

Reverie_UnSkirtMod_v1.0_PKG_version.7z

Reverie_UnSkirtMod_v1.0_with_3Dmigoto_1_3_16.7z

UPDATED FILES:

Spoiler

For the PKG version:

Elie Bikini missing pkg fix: ElieSwimFix.7z

For the 3DMigoto version:

Common Shaders update: CommonShadersUpdate.7z

There are two versions, one that provides modified PKG files for the game engine, and one that uses 3DMigoto to modify the GPU assets in real time.  Most players should use the PKG files.  You do not need both.

Advantages of the PKG file version:

• Easiest install
  • Works in all situations (field, battle, costume menu, S-crafts, battle orders, etc etc). 3Dmigoto works in field, battle, 99% of S-crafts.
  • No hash collisions leading to unintentional costume modification (one costume mod affecting an unrelated character's model etc)
  • Support for Steam Deck / Linux (and possibly Nintendo Switch, see here!)

Advantages of the 3DMigoto version:

• Mod can be turned on and off at the tap of a button (Press F2 to turn on and off, F1 for help)
  • No files in the game install are overwritten
  • Built-in support for @coomi's nude mods (separate download, here).  PKG users can use the standalone 3DMigoto version of coomi's mod, here, and/or PKG nude mods from @NotAZebra here or @mercury15882 here.

(Alternatively, try @lakovic's nude&sexy mod v1.1, ported to NISA release by @yayoiimas!  lakovic's mod is based on my mod, but has many incredible new costume edits!)

How to use:
Download the version of your choice, and copy the data / bin folder into your Trails of Reverie folder.  The default location is {Steam}\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie if you have the Steam version of the game.

Spoiler

2023-07-2308_56_52-Window.png.16e654e20cfe45bd39eae63927c67ef5.png

For those using 3DMigoto: (instructions for gamepad problems, and installing the nude mod)

If your controller doesn't work with 3DMigoto, try:

1. Disable Steam Overlay

Hide contents

controller1.png.d909826e047f073f1529daa453076ae0.png

2. Disable Steam Input

Spoiler

controller2.png.b46721462bad75c48a6e85ed4a483d50.png

To install coomi's mod with the 3DMigoto version of my mod, download the "Bodies Only" version of @coomi's mod, here.  Put the folder in {Steam}\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie\bin\Win64\Mods.

Spoiler

2023-07-2309_13_53-Window.png.749a3fe15420bebb420b968348899dba.png

The most updated version, 1.5.1, has a bug where Emma's nude is covered by a towel.  coomi has provided a working Emma here.

Note: My mod does modify DLC assets.  You need to own the DLC to use any of DLC mods I include, of course.  You do NOT need to own DLC to enjoy this mod, 100 of the 108 costumes modified are included in the standard game and only 8 costumes require DLC.

Is there a particular costume mod you want to see / use, but you do not have it in the game?  Try my purchase override cheat and buy any costume you want for the price of a tear balm!

Edited by amorrow28

reverie_vita_whayameen.png.4cd09e8bd0b990bf3906141f7d1a2f53.png

Photo credit: @Whayameen

My mods are for the PC (Windows DX11) platform as they are dependent on 3DMigoto / PKG Toolchain.  There is no way to use these mods on PS4 / Nintendo Switch / etc, BUT @Whayameen and @erawe have collectively taken over 1000 (!!!) screenshots of nude girls / skirt deletes / costume mods in CS3, CS4 and Reverie, here are some links to explore:

Edited by amorrow28
14 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

This is temporary patch that should fix most of my Unskirt mod, and adds some very preliminary support for @lakovic's nude&sexy mod.  I have only finished the prologue and have no real playable characters to test yet other than Elie and Tio, but I have used automated tools to find shaders.  It should also work with @coomi's nude mods including Noel and Rixia.

I will delete and replace this post when I release Unskirt mod.

common_shaders_early_beta.ini 8.01 kB · 42 downloads

Instructions for using this to fix my mod:

1. Install Unskirt Mod 1.2 for CLE Hajimari, which you can download here.  The files go into {Steam}\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie
  2. (OPTIONAL) Install the "Bodies Only" version of @coomi's mod, which you can download here.  Put them in {Steam}\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie\bin\Win64\Mods
  3. Replace the common_shaders.ini file with the one in this post.  The file is generally in {Steam}\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie\bin\Win64\Mods or one of its subfolders.  In my mod it is in Mods\UnSkirtMod

Alternatively, you can try installing @lakovic's nude&sexy mod v1.1 instead of my mod for step 1.  Skip step 2 (lakovic's mod has nudes already)  Step 3 will be identical.  Note that I plan to fix my mod; I will not be looking at lakovic's mod until I am done with my mod.

And, as always, if your controller doesn't work with 3DMigoto, try:

1. Disable Steam Overlay

Reveal hidden contents

controller1.png.d909826e047f073f1529daa453076ae0.png

2. Disable Steam Input

Reveal hidden contents

controller2.png.b46721462bad75c48a6e85ed4a483d50.png

Thank you so much, Looking forward to future updates!

1573981725_2023-07-1322_46_50-Window.png.9d89717751fc2adfb5122d40a1497a3a.png

Is there a costume you want, but you can't find it in the game?  Here is a cheat for Trails into Reverie that lets you override purchases - buy anything you want for the price of a tear balm!

NOTE: New upload as of 3/26/24, updated for NISA Reverie v1.1.4.

Reverie Purchase Override.CT

NOTE: Turn off the cheat after purchasing. The game engine (probably) uses the same instruction to buy items and unequip items! (Actually you can use this cheat to get items by unequipping if you are not near a store but of course you will lose what you unequip - at least this worked in Hajimari, but the code is very different in Reverie so I would appreciate if someone would test this.)

NOTE: This overrides the command used for purchasing items, not equipment.  It will not override if you try to buy a weapon, armor, accessory in the game.  (You can use it to get equipment of course, but in the game you need to buy an item.  Do not try to change a Polaris +1 to a Polaris +3, for example - change a Tear Balm into a Polaris +3.)

This has been tested on Trails into Reverie NISA v1.0.7.

For detailed instructions, see my post on the Hajimari thread.

Edited by amorrow28

eliecamera.png.81f56b1c1a9f3b3877cc8158c3bbe3db.png

Here is an early beta preview of a free camera script.  It is going to be a long wait until there is a full-feature release, unfortunately, as the assembly code is completely different from prior Falcom games.  Still, it is working enough that I'm going to share a preview.

UPDATE: Upload replaced with revision of table for v1.1.4 of NISA release.

Reverie Free Camera for v114.CT

NOTE: If you are using CE 7.5 and enabling Force Pause Action results in the game immediately crashing, try CE 7.4. I have no idea why this happens.

Changelog:

Spoiler

Beta 3:

• Hide Field HUD
  • Disable Dialogue

Beta 2:

• Add minimum Z to zero and zero camera collision
  • Increase tilt limit now works in battle as well as on the field
  • Hide minimap

Beta 1:

• Initial release

How to use:

This script is used with Cheat Engine (CE).  Instructions on how to install CE and load the table here.

Feature List:

• Free camera (with player teleport) - press 0 to activate. See instructions below on how to navigate.  NOTE: Very jittery during battle if used alone.  Use force pause to stop the jitter.  Also note, you can prevent models from disappearing as you approach them using force pause.
  • Force Pause Animation - F5 to turn on, F6 to turn off - this completely pauses the game!  Check the box to enable before using.  NOTE: You cannot turn free camera on once you pause the game.  Be sure to activate free camera BEFORE pressing F5.
  • Increase tilt limit - Increase tilt limit to min -89 degrees and max 89 degrees in both field and battle.
  • Set Field Min Z to zero: Normally the camera is restricted from going below waist-height. This lowers the limit to the floor.  A separate option disables camera collision, allowing the camera to go below the floor (and through walls).
  • Hide Minimap - Hides the minimap. Best when used with hide Field HUD.
  • Hide Field HUD - Hides the field HUD. Still hunting for how to hide the battle HUD.
  • Disable Dialogue - Hides the dialogue boxes when talking and in cutscenes. When disabling, advance the dialogue to bring the box back.

Free Camera Controls:

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

After activating the script player can use the following hotkeys:
W : Forward
S : Backward
A : Left
D : Right
T : Up
G : Down

Mouse control for tilt/pan!  (You can turn mouse support on and off with page up / page down keys while the script is active.)
Up arrow : Tilt Up
Down arrow : Tilt Down
Left arrow : Pan Right
Right arrow: Pan Left

Roll: 2 and 4 (press 3 to reset)

Player teleport:  Press the ` key to warp to where the camera is looking during Free Camera mode.

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)

Enjoy!

Here are all my other free camera scripts:  Trails of Cold Steel (CS) 1, CS2, CS3, Hajimari no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki, Kuro no Kiseki 2, Tokyo Xanadu eX+, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, Atelier Ryza, Atelier Ryza 2.  I also made a MinZ (*cough* upskirt) script for CS4.

Edited by amorrow28

the shader for sharon in act 3 of lloyed's route is being replaced by alisa's shader and not showing sharon's shader when leveling up or when I switch to sharon. Both those just show alisa as sharon but sharon's voice still shows up. and it's not switching properly to the characters when the characters voice dialog boxes show up.

12 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

1573981725_2023-07-1322_46_50-Window.png.9d89717751fc2adfb5122d40a1497a3a.png

Is there a costume you want, but you can't find it in the game?  Here is a cheat for Trails into Reverie that lets you override purchases - buy anything you want for the price of a tear balm!

Reverie Purchase Override.CT 46.74 kB · 29 downloads

NOTE: Turn off the cheat after purchasing. The game engine (probably) uses the same instruction to buy items and unequip items! (Actually you can use this cheat to get items by unequipping if you are not near a store but of course you will lose what you unequip - at least this worked in Hajimari, but the code is very different in Reverie so I would appreciate if someone would test this.)

This has been tested on Trails into Reverie NISA v1.0.4.

For detailed instructions, see my post on the Hajimari thread.

it seems to be working well with costumes and other items but for some reason I can't get it to work with accesories like Grail Locket Loa. even though it looks like it's working i.e: the item I buy does not increase, I can't find the actual item it is supposed to replace in the menu. it's like it just disappears to the void.

Edited by AlphaSixNine

Hello there, arrow. Thank you very much for your hard work and love for the trails series. Though i really love the legend of heroes series despite some of its flaws but nonetheless, i love me some ecchi mods to have more fun with these games. So at least i guest i could share some of my experiences with you and other modders as well, that the Juna and the Fluttering skirt still working very well.

Worth to mention, that, I've been using these mods since the start (since the release day, prologue) untill before the final dungeon so i can tell these mods still working, (i do not own CLE version, only NiS or Eng version). Dont know if those two still work after the recent paths but as far as i can tell, i didn't encountered any crash or broken model or something, for fluttering skirt, it just doesnt work for some characters or some clothes or in costume menu.

Unskirt is what i'd love to try but maybe there's no intruction ''how to install'' or maybe i have done something wrong in process, it doesnt work for me.

Never try any nude mods so can't say if any of them worked.

Anyways, good luck with the new thread and thanks again for all of the modders love and hard work. I also appreciated arrow for your new purchase overrive and camera mod. You really know and understand what we players need most.

4 hours ago, amdhater said:

the shader for sharon in act 3 of lloyed's route is being replaced by alisa's shader and not showing sharon's shader when leveling up or when I switch to sharon. Both those just show alisa as sharon but sharon's voice still shows up. and it's not switching properly to the characters when the characters voice dialog boxes show up.

I’ll look when I get further in the game. Just started chapter 1.  Right now (and probably forever), dialogue boxes, costume menu, etc are not supported due to shader issues. I plan to prepare a PKG version of Unskirt Mod that should fix all of that, but not right now.

4 hours ago, AlphaSixNine said:

it seems to be working well with costumes and other items but for some reason I can't get it to work with accesories like Grail Locket Loa. even though it looks like it's working i.e: the item I buy does not increase, I can't find the actual item it is supposed to replace in the menu. it's like it just disappears to the void.

I will look when I get a chance. I heard that over at fearless revolution as well. Looking at the code, I don’t see the reason. Maybe the tables included with the game are not accurate.

30 minutes ago, Celezto said:

Hello there, arrow. Thank you very much for your hard work and love for the trails series. Though i really love the legend of heroes series despite some of its flaws but nonetheless, i love me some ecchi mods to have more fun with these games. So at least i guest i could share some of my experiences with you and other modders as well, that the Juna and the Fluttering skirt still working very well.

Worth to mention, that, I've been using these mods since the start (since the release day, prologue) untill before the final dungeon so i can tell these mods still working, (i do not own CLE version, only NiS or Eng version). Dont know if those two still work after the recent paths but as far as i can tell, i didn't encountered any crash or broken model or something, for fluttering skirt, it just doesnt work for some characters or some clothes or in costume menu.

Unskirt is what i'd love to try but maybe there's no intruction ''how to install'' or maybe i have done something wrong in process, it doesnt work for me.

Never try any nude mods so can't say if any of them worked.

Anyways, good luck with the new thread and thanks again for all of the modders love and hard work. I also appreciated arrow for your new purchase overrive and camera mod. You really know and understand what we players need most.

Thank you for your kind words! Thanks for the reports on the older mods, I updated the first post. I’m not sure why Unskirt isn’t working for you. Please make sure that the files are all in the right place - d3dx.ini and the DLL files should be the same folder as hnk.exe and the new common shader INI file above must be in the Mods folder.

3 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

I’ll look when I get further in the game. Just started chapter 1.  Right now (and probably forever), dialogue boxes, costume menu, etc are not supported due to shader issues. I plan to prepare a PKG version of Unskirt Mod that should fix all of that, but not right now.

I will look when I get a chance. I heard that over at fearless revolution as well. Looking at the code, I don’t see the reason. Maybe the tables included with the game are not accurate.

Thank you for your kind words! Thanks for the reports on the older mods, I updated the first post. I’m not sure why Unskirt isn’t working for you. Please make sure that the files are all in the right place - d3dx.ini and the DLL files should be the same folder as hnk.exe and the new common shader INI file above must be in the Mods folder.

Yeah the package version seems to work better. I used @NotAZebrapackage for Elie and it works perfectly. I followed your directions to the letter and put everything where it's supposed to go and I was getting that shader problems with the old mods.

Edited by amdhater

Sexy Reverie (NISA 2023) pkg files

DLC versions of some of these mods

DLC versions of towel dresses

My mods for CS4

My mods for CS3

Overview

Spoiler

This is not a focused mod to do one thing (like removing skirts). It is a hodgepodge of whatever I made while playing the games. Some of the stuff is really good (Rixia’s Zero/Azure clothes, Emma’s lace see-through towel dress, or Millium’s grown-up body peeking out of her unzipped bodysuit), and other stuff is mediocre. You will not want to use every file in the collection.

The one consistent trait of my mods is that they focus less on removing clothes than other mods do and more on reshaping models. I flatten stomachs, push the butt in (without making it smaller), and add muscle definition to hips and thighs. You can see the differences easily in the animated GIFs for Laura’s swimsuit below.

My mods that remove parts of clothes often include adjustments to textures to make the changes look more natural. For example, see the blue trim along the bottom of Tio’s shortened jacket. I also sometimes combine parts of clothes from multiple characters.

If you like something I made but want it a little different, I will gladly share my work folder to make it easier for you to make what you want. For example, I imagine that some people would be disappointed by the breast reductions I gave Rixia, Elie, etc., or by the larger breasts I gave Renne and Altina (I actually might change those last two).

Included: This package contains ports of most of my pkg file mods for CS3, CS4, and Hajimari. There are also a few new things. There are definitely some duplicates, the folder structure is not great, and I have tested very few of the files in Reverie (so please report bugs), but there is a ton of stuff in here for you. I did not yet port mods for minor NPCs or anything using 3dmigoto.

Install

Paste the pkg files you want to use into {game directory}/data/asset/D3D11.

These mods work only for the new English release of Reverie from NISA.

Reverie_NotAZebra_v003.7z

The archive above is also hosted here.

Additions and updates:

Known bugs

• With some (maybe all) ports from CS3, the character’s weapon is not visible on the field or in battle. This sometimes also affects the hit box for field attacks (for example, Alisa’s already-terrible aim gets even worse).
  • Models made before mid-July 2023 may appear darker under some lighting and with some game settings than they should. I am recompiling all the models to fix this.

Previews

Towel mini dresses

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-10-0301_27_26.png.6216b056678b1c37e549748c18be8288.pngScreenshot2023-10-0301_33_09.thumb.png.8050efe551f4fd3eb7bc6f7e4aa3ddcb.png

Rixia_Microdress_03.thumb.png.d1a20a5a66db2434ed32c0349e51abd8.png

Screenshot2023-10-0301_31_26.thumb.png.6790f26b1fb6307bb72e3a111e9b4c95.pngScreenshot2023-10-0301_56_46.thumb.png.02e74cbe6d3bc988eb25209764ae2160.pngScreenshot2023-10-0301_31_13.thumb.png.db6768510e0b5dbeac45c9d78a7b2d66.pngScreenshot2023-10-0301_31_28.thumb.png.03e760307056e22b3aad7fb10419bb55.pngScreenshot2023-10-0302_04_44.thumb.png.76e01f2626330cd8a67ab5e58f21ab79.pngScreenshot2023-10-0302_06_19.thumb.png.315f11412caacb077741b4735bff89c6.pngScreenshot2023-10-0302_23_31.thumb.png.1c2e9bda4229fa103824b566ffc3656c.pngRixia_Microdress_03.thumb.png.d1a20a5a66db2434ed32c0349e51abd8.png

Alisa

Spoiler

Alisa_Fran_01.png.48217d54612e66679c05a45f35f705ed.png

Fie

Spoiler

Fie_Bracer_000.png.6f3953eab4dff428a0968314a6b20627.pngFie_Bracer_006.png.76c8ef01b5e0ea63af7f0c701c632d34.png

Fie_Ninja_02.thumb.png.6db4cfecf1b35c7a436f4631c26da2a8.png

Fie_Casual2.thumb.png.5dd532c66ff5230bb770abc326265bce.png

Screenshot2023-10-2723_31_04.thumb.png.0a94c1b41c730457ea788ad653c46c05.pngScreenshot2023-10-2723_31_25.thumb.png.32a762ba828d2e4e0496027f0ecfa104.png

Elise (Shorter hair not included)

Spoiler

Possibly the sexiest thing I have made

Elise_MeshTube.thumb.png.d77a239f1c4f391bbb9e35600917ac73.png

Elise_Personal_NoSkirt_Topless_01.thumb.png.d3858dffef0c4be7f5254a31d934f464.png

Elise_Personal_NoSkirt.thumb.png.dc39c2c8c7eecc1e52cd3ea407dec039.png

Altina

Spoiler

School swimsuit

Altina_SwimsuitSchool.png.21ddebd863716c621c2207106d6de967.png

Casual

Altina_Casual_Topless_2.thumb.png.aa29a73110f5618fd93ff43db59a862e.pngAltina_Casual_Topless_3.thumb.png.d5ef66c0dd2a5e0e77304073a9a63696.png

Altina_Casual_Topless_Bottomless_2.thumb.png.0f9800931caa4c2d48517bfbddc23b26.pngAltina_Casual_Topless_Bottomless_1.thumb.png.5a07a989a2506a76e0be12420c44ed4c.png

Travel

Altina_Travel_Sexy_1.png.1b4ceda608b5329c7e95caec8644c4e4.pngAltina_NoUndershirt_1.thumb.png.a6988e01f33b0440c0669f08472862ed.pngAltina_Travel_Sexy_2.thumb.png.764d3238e822cabf65f7277e4d65532b.pngAltina_Travel_Sexy_3.thumb.png.1936465d1238f95187f99902a2c7a721.pngAltina-Tanktop2.thumb.png.cbf20df015458a73bea7ad2c273f5aff.pngAltina_Bralette_2.thumb.png.70e120ae9d6b2417c56812d8243fc898.pngAltina_Bralette_1.thumb.png.a3a3eb2ca82368cb1329efe394535065.pngAltina_Bralette_4.thumb.png.bedab9fe9910885d36f2a6a71186f74f.pngAltina_Bralette_3.thumb.png.0b1c0e5bbc36da00cce101d9bfbd3df9.pngFishnetBra2.thumb.png.894cffb8c17b69db70e4022a0d2fbec0.png

Celine

Spoiler

Celine_Default_01.png.2cfab51868a21a91aaed0959cf037e5b.png

Celine_Default_11.thumb.png.b37d5799ba976700172b11c2415b270b.png

Celine_Default_04.thumb.png.291d9b358fd83352fa8cbb8a1d555458.png

Musse’s Qilin dress

Spoiler

Qilin.thumb.png.7bbc0a339892a833d09b328cd7bce6fb.pngQilin_NoShoulders.thumb.png.4e245c7a5ea9c9de5fdf9aeb8b739dff.png

Juna with Noel’s shorts and jacket (bra texture from @fakecheng)

Spoiler

Juna_NoelShorts.thumb.png.6c4148827847973a7bd789330bf7efd7.png

Athletic Laura

Spoiler

Laura_Swim_Side.thumb.gif.2571e7c86113ec3a0e44a1e0d997ccf4.gifLaura_Swim_Front.thumb.gif.500e23834349de1c31f1cc56d2783b8b.gif

Nadia

Spoiler

Nadia_Default_Slender01.thumb.png.208412017b1b16b5c88374f08f0eeb38.png

Nadia_Default_Mid01.thumb.png.291418876363550035f9f9bb98ee2e2b.png

Nadia_Default_MidTop01.thumb.png.247103758ccb8ea4f6d7ba7dc8dc9a6c.png

Rixia

Tio

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-07-2921_26_03.thumb.png.9569ea9929600141c1ef7f599b3132c7.pngScreenshot2023-07-2920_26_40.png.e04602b1c71c8d438ee09556d0b1593e.png

Elie

Spoiler

Elie_Default_Nude_01.thumb.png.7b380d3a399e26ac6c35e45200f51f28.png

Claire

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-10-1020_51_04.png.0b8ebdaadc3961b4cfaafcb18eaaba3c.png

Angelica replaced with Shirley or Lynn

Spoiler

Lynn_01.png.e0467a7ba19b8dcae7e915a7da72637c.png

Screenshot2023-10-1020_38_22.png.05ee67a4871f1de6d36cc4f0e37b952c.png

NPCs

Spoiler

Wendy

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-11-2000_01_33.thumb.png.09ba3d51e7163c648320bcce20b72c78.png

Fran

Spoiler

Fran_01.thumb.png.ead37788e33b93b0350b2866ce9e6938.png

Selene

Spoiler

Selene_After.png.4e631406f5219c005185606d737818ad.png

Other

Fow now, I will avoid posting previews for the rest and point you to the original posts for the other games. There are lots of images there.

Spoiler

CS3:

CS4:

Hajimari (CLE):

Reverie (NISA):

Edited by NotAZebra

full nude mod of Sully/Tio/Renne/Noel Seeker/Musse/Elie/Rixia/Emma/General Le Guin

+Include some clothing transfers from DOA.

+Remove the useless square mesh underneath Musse's shoes.

+Lapis:YoRHa No.2 Type B? v0.8-hair texture updated

Spoiler

image.png.072bc3f15601838bee754fe4c868db76.png

Lapis 2B.7z

tomb stone

tombstone.thumb.jpg.6eaf8f2bef6c4f7f69495106c888f64f.jpg

N_v0.8.zip

with body texture and mesh created by @holden_mcclure,

also thanks to @amorrow28 for providing the tutorials and tools that made these mods possible.

==================================================

install:

put the *.pkg file in "game\data\asset\D3D11\".

put the chr113.inf file in "game\data\chr\chr\chr113\".
*Make sure to backup the original file before replacing it.

Here is the list you can use to search for the custom I replaced.

https://gist.github.com/the-database/a89e8445b5ee362930f374b8d0f3708e

Edited by mercury_D

in act 3 in both rean's and lloyd's routes the shaders are all screwed up with dialog boxes and when they speak without dialog boxes and just the subtitles show up with the old mods installed. C's route seems to work perfectly though. The old mods don't seem to work with this new English version. Seems like the shaders were updated and/or changed from the original version. 

Edited by amdhater
1 hour ago, eyezenmaitreya said:

@NotAZebra When I use some of your tocs3 pkgs I notice that characters don't show visible weapons. Like they still use them fine. they just don't show the weapon. Any fix would be appreciated, thanks.

Can you list specific mods/files?

@amorrow28, any idea what might cause this?

The problem is not specific to my mods. For example, this happens when I try to port the default pkg file for Musse’s Astraia clothes to CS4.

I moved character models from CS3 to CS4 and Reverie by running aa_replace_shaders.py on them and using assets.pka from the destination game as the source for shaders. I then used aa_inject_model.py to inject them into the equivalent native file from the destination game (but I suspect this does not matter).

3 hours ago, NotAZebra said:

Can you list specific mods/files?

@amorrow28, any idea what might cause this?

The problem is not specific to my mods. For example, this happens when I try to port the default pkg file for Musse’s Astraia clothes to CS4.

I moved character models from CS3 to CS4 and Reverie by running aa_replace_shaders.py on them and using assets.pka from the destination game as the source for shaders. I then used aa_inject_model.py to inject them into the equivalent native file from the destination game (but I suspect this does not matter).

I don’t know, maybe the locators changed between games?

12 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

I don’t know, maybe the locators changed between games?

I hope not. That sounds like a pain. It might be the same bug that caused only feet to show on dialog boxes (instead of faces). I see that also on a mod where the weapons are not showing (but I have no idea why the two would be related). I will try fixing the path in the assets.json.