Trails into Reverie (NIS America, English Language release)

7 hours ago, NotAZebra said:

F1: I don’t think F1 is supposed to do anything. It is not mapped to anything in d3dx.ini, and the help.txt does not mention any use for F1.

F4: Perhaps you are not looking at a costume that cycles through anything. Can you test this with Rixia’s wedding dress or Juna’s CGF uniform?

Do you have other mods?

F1 is literally shown at the start of the game saying "3DMigoto for Hajimari no kiseki, press F1 for help", also i think I came across it in readme somewhere in the archive. Probably just a mistake then, because F3 currently responsible for "help". 

F4: I couldn't find Rixia's wedding dress via cheat engine, which is really strange, iirc there were only casuals and dancer costume for her. Noel... I will check when i'll be able too

Other mods - no, only cheat engine.

Upd: Don't have Noel/Alisa in Char pool right now. I can clearly confirm that Emma/Sara's magical costume changed from the original, but it has only 1 form, F4 still doesn't do anything, is that how it's supposed to be?

2023-11-13_13-34-11.png

Edited by 6ik
New, complete info

I'm answering these questions way too late at this point, but might as well do it lol

On 11/5/2023 at 1:51 PM, drganbolsupa said:
The 2 i find noel are for her swimsuits, which one is for her normal suit?

Mercury's nudes include a mod for Noel's default outfit (C_CHR105) and her "Sans Hat" outfit (C_CHR105_C01). You can see a list of all the models using this link.

On 11/8/2023 at 11:19 AM, ctx12nz said:

So I'm really curious, coomi's mods have files for Rixia and Noel, but I've been reading everywhere that these two don't actually have towels in the game. Can't find them using cheat engine either, so what are those files supposed to replace if not the towels?

It replaces their swimsuits. If they happen to have pieces of clothing floating around their bodies, try using the 3DMigoto version of the Unskirt Mod.

Edited by Whayameen
3 hours ago, Whayameen said:

It replaces their swimsuits. If they happen to have pieces of clothing floating around their bodies, try using the 3DMigoto version of the Unskirt Mod.

Thanks, it works! I did see a post from coomi from a few months ago saying that Rixia was broken. It seems like that is still the case. He states that updating the pixel shaders in her ini file could fix it, has anybody tried it?

On 11/13/2023 at 4:13 AM, 6ik said:

F1 is literally shown at the start of the game saying "3DMigoto for Hajimari no kiseki, press F1 for help", also i think I came across it in readme somewhere in the archive. Probably just a mistake then, because F3 currently responsible for "help". 

F4: I couldn't find Rixia's wedding dress via cheat engine, which is really strange, iirc there were only casuals and dancer costume for her. Noel... I will check when i'll be able too

Other mods - no, only cheat engine.

Upd: Don't have Noel/Alisa in Char pool right now. I can clearly confirm that Emma/Sara's magical costume changed from the original, but it has only 1 form, F4 still doesn't do anything, is that how it's supposed to be?

2023-11-13_13-34-11.png

I certainly cannot say what the mod creator’s intent was, but those two costumes have no alternatives in the mod files. There appear to be no mods to cycle through for Emma on any costume. You can check this yourself by looking in the files. There is a Mods folder with folders named for characters inside. Inside the character folder, you will find costume folders. Inside those, you might find multiple versions of a costume. You can also open the .ini files and see if there are any if statements like this.

Spoiler

if.png.3c1ac4880bfabe84d0808ca1e738cfd6.png

$Rixia_mod is the variable that cycles through costumes with F4+whatever Rixia’s modifier is.

It may help to understand that this is a port of some parts of other mods. The reference to switching costumes for Emma is there because the mods by lakovic had that reference. The configuration files were likely not altered much. This might be because doing so is extra work with little benefit, because @yayoiimas wanted to add in more mods later, or even because they did not understand the file that controls that on-screen text (porting these mods usually only requires changing one or two values in each .ini file).

Your installation of the mod is probably working as expected, but here are some solutions for parts of what you are concerned about:

• Rixia’s wedding dress is called “Moonlight Wedding”
  • Check Juna’s CGF uniform—not Noel’s
  • To (very easily) change the text that mentions F1, edit ShaderFixes/help_short.txt. Change “F1” to “F3”.
Edited by NotAZebra
On 10/11/2023 at 6:19 PM, NotAZebra said:

Which models in the game(s) have skirts most similar in shape to the skirt on Schera’s wedding dress? I want to recreate that dress for her.

I can’t be the only person who wants this, but I can only make the mod if I can find parts.

I could also use some help identifying this model. I need it for a Lavian mod. If you know the name of any NPC that uses this model, please tell me.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-11-1422_39_27.png.2a70335c1cbbefd0d591af7ee0734f91.png

Edited by NotAZebra
On 11/14/2023 at 6:16 AM, ctx12nz said:

Thanks, it works! I did see a post from coomi from a few months ago saying that Rixia was broken. It seems like that is still the case. He states that updating the pixel shaders in her ini file could fix it, has anybody tried it?

To fix Rixia, go to UniqueNudeBodies>Rixia and then rename "Rixia.iniDISABLED" to "Rixia.ini". The Unskirt Mod I mentioned will fix the pixel shaders problem. Download it, copy the contents to the bin folder, and overwrite the files in case you need to. After that all you need to do is activate the mods in-game by pressing "F2" and you're done!

On 11/15/2023 at 7:27 AM, NotAZebra said:

I certainly cannot say what the mod creator’s intent was, but those two costumes have no alternatives in the mod files. There appear to be no mods to cycle through for Emma on any costume. You can check this yourself by looking in the files. There is a Mods folder with folders named for characters inside. Inside the character folder, you will find costume folders. Inside those, you might find multiple versions of a costume. You can also open the .ini files and see if there are any if statements like this.

Reveal hidden contents

if.png.3c1ac4880bfabe84d0808ca1e738cfd6.png

$Rixia_mod is the variable that cycles through costumes with F4+whatever Rixia’s modifier is.

It may help to understand that this is a port of some parts of other mods. The reference to switching costumes for Emma is there because the mods by lakovic had that reference. The configuration files were likely not altered much. This might be because doing so is extra work with little benefit, because @yayoiimas wanted to add in more mods later, or even because they did not understand the file that controls that on-screen text (porting these mods usually only requires changing one or two values in each .ini file).

Your installation of the mod is probably working as expected, but here are some solutions for parts of what you are concerned about:

• Rixia’s wedding dress is called “Moonlight Wedding”
  • Check Juna’s CGF uniform—not Noel’s
  • To (very easily) change the text that mentions F1, edit ShaderFixes/help_short.txt. Change “F1” to “F3”.

Thanks for clarification!
So basically files and scripts for some characters are absent, that's a shame.

Rixia's wedding works fine, 5 or 6 configurations really are in the game. Juna's cgf does not exist, maybe you mean Juna's resistance? It has different sprites, but there's also seem to be some absent files, because F4 cycle is about 9 iterations, 5-6 of which shows the default skin.

And yeah, that's the second time people are referring to costume not by it's in game name, but by it's appearance, it's a bit confusing, especially when in cheat engine costumes for one character can be not listed one after another, but in two completely different blocks with non-obvious names. Maybe there is something you all know, but I don't?)

Regarding F1 - yeah, thanks, but i just wanted to know that i didn't miss something with this "help". If it is in the game, but just going with F3 - that's completely fine for me.

Upd: In the original post by @yayoiimas you can clearly see Allie's topless eastern? costume, which is absolutely adorable. However, i bought all costumes for her(at least it seems that way), but couldn't find the one transferring into what is in the photo. So yeah, my question about costume names, search and cheat engine stands.

Edited by 6ik
On 11/15/2023 at 6:56 PM, 6ik said:

Thanks for clarification!
So basically files and scripts for some characters are absent, that's a shame.

Rixia's wedding works fine, 5 or 6 configurations really are in the game. Juna's cgf does not exist, maybe you mean Juna's resistance? It has different sprites, but there's also seem to be some absent files, because F4 cycle is about 9 iterations, 5-6 of which shows the default skin.

And yeah, that's the second time people are referring to costume not by it's in game name, but by it's appearance, it's a bit confusing, especially when in cheat engine costumes for one character can be not listed one after another, but in two completely different blocks with non-obvious names. Maybe there is something you all know, but I don't?)

Regarding F1 - yeah, thanks, but i just wanted to know that i didn't miss something with this "help". If it is in the game, but just going with F3 - that's completely fine for me.

Upd: In the original post by @yayoiimas you can clearly see Allie's topless eastern? costume, which is absolutely adorable. However, i bought all costumes for her(at least it seems that way), but couldn't find the one transferring into what is in the photo. So yeah, my question about costume names, search and cheat engine stands.

The exact names are hard to remember and the names often differ between the new English release and the fan translation of the earlier Japanese release. If you are having trouble finding particular costumes, ask away.

Juna: the costume is called “CGF” in the mod files, but I assume that is referring to the Crossbell Resistance costume. I have not used these mods, though.

Altina: I am not sure what the kimono costume is called. It is called “kimono” in the mod files. I don’t have it in the game, but I do have it in the Japanese version from CLE. Maybe you can get it with silver sealing stones.

9 minutes ago, NotAZebra said:

The exact names are hard to remember and the names often differ between the new English release and the fan translation of the earlier Japanese release. If you are having trouble finding particular costumes, ask away.

Juna: the costume is called “CGF” in the mod files, but I assume that is referring to the Crossbell Resistance costume. I have not used these mods, though.

Altina: I am not sure what the kimono costume is called. It is called “kimono” in the mod files. I don’t have it in the game, but I do have it in the Japanese version from CLE. Maybe you can get it with silver sealing stones.

The kimono costume is paid DLC.

On 11/23/2023 at 4:31 PM, Johesy said:

Would anyone happen to have C_EQU056.pkg (aka Juna's SCraft weapon) for Reverie and CS4? I'm just hoping to do a quick swap with her weapon.

If someone could mod this that would be amazing since in the Reverie Restoration Project they have 

Spoiler

Rean's Sword of the End Millium

Spoiler

Gaius Spear of the Goddess

Spoiler

Laura Galland Sharl

Spoiler

Sara's firesaber (Terrorist outfit)

So adding this on top with the addition of Trails IV if you've played it

Spoiler

Kurt's Roland's Twin Swords

Would make it better adding lore of progress to the characters.

Hey all, screenshot guy here. Today I'm NOT bringing you screenshots... but rather two mod packs! Wow, who would've thought? As always, I wanna thank @amorrow28  for his amazing tools, guides and for answering all 300 questions I had while making these mods. @coomi for his nude mods that just keep on giving. And finally @mercury_D for porting Holden Mcclure's mods!

Fair warning: this is my first time doing mod packs like these, so expect some mistakes. I tried to get rid of every instance of clipping but there might some leftovers.

No-Pan1.thumb.png.f6259bb6b33dad3ef3f9cf3359d7b718.png
 No-Pan Pack.rar

Spicy1.thumb.png.11e6413ffab12f57daecb5a7be92d4a0.png
 Spicy Pack.rar

*: Towa's Naked Apron has wonky physics. Juna and Tita's apron animations were done by hand, so they can't be transferred. I'll update the mod if I find a fix for this.
**: This pack has an additional mod for Towa. Go to (data\asset\D3D11) and rename "FC_CHR041.pkgDISABLED" to "FC_CHR041.pkg" for a little bonus. :love:

How to install?

Spoiler

1. Go to (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie) or use "Browse local files" on Steam

image.png.751db562a1e72d4297bed0764cd96804.png

2. Plop the data folder from the mod packs into this location

image.png.531ab2bd377f0fd7013697f3c6b12728.png

3. Go to the DLC tab in-game, then open them!

How to transfer these mods to Cold Steel 3/4?

Spoiler

Thanks to amorrow you can easily port these mods to CS3/4 using his handy tools. He already wrote a tutorial on how to do this, but I'll also write one using my own mod. I'll be using Cold Steel 3 as an example but this also works for Cold Steel 4.

1. Download the latest version of Python.

2. Download the latest release of amorrow's inject tools.

3. Transfer "aa_inject_model.py", "aa_replace_shaders.py", "extract_pka.py" and "unpackpkg.py" over to (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III\data\asset\D3D11).

image.png.392085b079165fff6ec916e0f52d0892.png

4. Download my mod packs. Navigate to (data\dlc\asset\D3D11) and choose the mod you want to transfer. For this tutorial I'll transfer Juna's No-Pan (C_CHR011_C30).

You can use this list to see which number represents each character (example: press F3 and search "Juna". You will see that she is C_CHR011).

5. Transfer the mod to (The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III\data\asset\D3D11), the same folder as the python scripts.

image.png.3d3c52817f598f03411930de7b78b749.png

6. Double click "aa_replace_shaders.py". Press Enter for the first prompt. Type the name of the .pkg file for the second prompt (in this case: "C_CHR011_C30").

7. Now we need to extract Juna's .pkg file to replace it with the No-Pan mod. To do that, double click "extract_pka.py", press Enter, then type "C_CHR011.pkg".

8. Double click "aa_inject_model.py". Type "C_CHR011_C30" for the first prompt and "C_CHR011" for the second. This will transform Juna's default costume into the No-Pan costume.

9. Transfer the transformed "C_CHR011.pkg" into "D3D11_us" (skip this step for Cold Steel 4).

10. Enjoy!

image.png.29673e5e3f8069fb897eaba9fd4719b6.png

Want to get upskirts more easily?
You can with another one of amorrow's handy tools, the free camera! Follow his tutorial on how to set it up and then turn on "Enable Field Min Z". This breaks the camera limits which gives you a better look at what's beneath the skirts. Tip for Reverie: if you hold the run and walk buttons at the same time, the characters will run in place.

This is also available for CS3 and CS4.

Have you already beaten the game or just want to see screenshots of the mods?
If that's the case then you're in (bad) luck because Screens in the Reverie 2 is(n't) coming... eventually at all! These mods took an eternity to make so I'll take a break and then return with some more screens continue taking that break. And if you don't know what the HECK I'm talking about, give my previous albums a look! (CScreens 0 / CScreens 4 / Screens in the Reverie)

Don't worry about CScreens 1-3, they're not that great.

Edited by Whayameen
7 hours ago, Whayameen said:

Hey all, screenshot guy here. Today I'm NOT bringing you screenshots... but rather two mod packs! Wow, who would've thought? As always, I wanna thank @amorrow28  for his amazing tools, guides and for answering all 300 questions I had while making these mods. @coomi for his nude mods that just keep on giving. And finally @mercury_D for porting Holden Mcclure's mods!

Fair warning: this is my first time doing mod packs like these, so expect some mistakes. I tried to get rid of every instance of clipping but there might some leftovers.

No-Pan Pack.rar 51.31 MB · 18 downloads

Spicy Pack.rar 60.49 MB · 18 downloads

*: Towa's Naked Apron has wonky physics. Juna and Tita's apron animations were done by hand, so they can't be transferred. I'll update the mod if I find a fix for this.
**: This pack has an additional mod for Towa. Go to (data\asset\D3D11) and rename "FC_CHR041.pkgDISABLED" to "FC_CHR041.pkg" for a little bonus. :love:

How to install?

Reveal hidden contents

1. Go to (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails into Reverie) or use "Browse local files" on Steam

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks to amorrow you can easily port these mods to CS3/4 using his handy tools. He already wrote a tutorial on how to do this, but I'll also write one using my own mod. I'll be using Cold Steel 3 as an example but this also works for Cold Steel 4.

3. Transfer "aa_inject_model.py", "aa_replace_shaders.py", "extract_pka.py" and "unpackpkg.py" over to (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III\data\asset\D3D11).

4. Download my mod packs. Navigate to (data\dlc\asset\D3D11) and choose the mod you want to transfer. For this tutorial I'll transfer Juna's No-Pan (C_CHR011_C30).

You can use this list to see which number represents each character (example: press F3 and search "Juna". You will see that she is C_CHR011).

5. Transfer the mod to (The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III\data\asset\D3D11), the same folder as the python scripts.

6. Double click "aa_replace_shaders.py". Press Enter for the first prompt. Write the name of the .pkg file for the second prompt (in this case: "C_CHR011_C30").

image.png.30534af88cd4caf5950d8e19e6db4be2.png

7. Now we need to extract Juna's .pkg file to replace it with the No-Pan mod. To do that, double click "extract_pka.py", press Enter, then write "C_CHR011.pkg".

image.png.b43b25add94744307b939074343323c6.png

8. Double click "aa_inject_model.py". Write "C_CHR011_C30" for the first prompt and "C_CHR011" for the second. This will transform Juna's default costume into the No-Pan costume.

image.png.ef36aeebdcec18bc1981d199a1cce70c.png

9. Transfer the transformed "C_CHR011.pkg" into "D3D11_us" (skip this step for Cold Steel 4).

10. Enjoy!

If that's the case then you're in luck because Screens in the Reverie 2 is coming... eventually! These mods took an eternity to make so I'll take a break and then return with some more screens. And if you don't know what the HECK I'm talking about, give my previous albums a look! (CScreens 0 / CScreens 4 / Screens in the Reverie)

Very nice work! Is Nadia also pantyless?

17 hours ago, Whayameen said:

No-Pan Pack.rar 51.31 MB · 85 downloads

Spicy Pack.rar 60.49 MB · 62 downloads

How to install?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

6. Double click "aa_replace_shaders.py". Press Enter for the first prompt. Write the name of the .pkg file for the second prompt (in this case: "C_CHR011_C30").

image.png.30534af88cd4caf5950d8e19e6db4be2.png

7. Now we need to extract Juna's .pkg file to replace it with the No-Pan mod. To do that, double click "extract_pka.py", press Enter, then write "C_CHR011.pkg".

image.png.b43b25add94744307b939074343323c6.png

8. Double click "aa_inject_model.py". Write "C_CHR011_C30" for the first prompt and "C_CHR011" for the second. This will transform Juna's default costume into the No-Pan costume.

image.png.ef36aeebdcec18bc1981d199a1cce70c.png

10. Enjoy!

If that's the case then you're in luck because Screens in the Reverie 2 is coming... eventually! These mods took an eternity to make so I'll take a break and then return with some more screens. And if you don't know what the HECK I'm talking about, give my previous albums a look! (CScreens 0 / CScreens 4 / Screens in the Reverie)

Astonishing ?. Lowkey was hoping to see Alisa in the No Pan pack. Regardless, God Bless you for this! Seriously, you just made my month. Keep up the great work!

On 11/29/2023 at 10:31 PM, Mrbezos said:

Very nice work! Is Nadia also pantyless?

Not yet, only the characters shown in the previews are modded, but I'll include her in Volume 2.

16 hours ago, Ayking said:

Astonishing ?. Lowkey was hoping to see Alisa in the No Pan pack. Regardless, God Bless you for this! Seriously, you just made my month. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for the kind words! It makes all that work feel worth it :blush:. I didn't include Alisa (or Emma and Towa for that matter) in the No-Pan Pack since their skirts are very tight, meaning you wouldn't get to see their booties. Plus, it causes a lot of clipping to happen, No-Pan Fie took the longest to mod because of her skirt. I'll give Alisa a try on Volume 2 though! 

Also, I added a new section to my post. I meant to include it earlier but it slipped my mind. Give it a look if you want better upskirt shots!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, bad news bearer here. I was hoping to come back with No-Pan Volume 2 in one hand and Screens in the Reverie 2 in the other, but sadly my jaded brain decided that it isn't having fun making these things anymore. In other words, I lost my motivation! So SitR2 is cancelled. However, I don't want to leave on a bad note so I made one of the mods that I promised + Tio. Sorry @Ayking, I tried really hard to mod Alisa but her pencil skirt combined with her movements in-game makes clipping unavoidable. I even tried giving her a regular skirt but due to her physics, the skirt ended up being distorted. I hope Tio makes up for Alisa. :sweat_smile:

No-Pan2.png.fc947b42042c14189455f3e2363042cf.png

No-Pan Pack (Nadia & Tio).rar

Installation is the same the previous mod.

I won't be making more mods for the foreseeable future so feel free to spread the No-Pan pandemic in my place! @amorrow28's guides are a great way to start modding, especially because of the many tools he provides. Anyway, that's it. Take it easy, everyone.

Edited by Whayameen
2 hours ago, Whayameen said:

Hey all, bad news bearer here. I was hoping to come back with No-Pan Volume 2 in one hand and Screens in the Reverie 2 in the other, but sadly my jaded brain decided that it isn't having fun making these things anymore. In other words, I lost my motivation! So SitR2 is cancelled. However, I don't want to leave on a bad note so I made one of the mods that I promised + Tio. Sorry @Ayking, I tried really hard to mod Alisa but her pencil skirt combined with her movements in-game makes clipping unavoidable. I even tried giving her a regular skirt but due to her physics, the skirt ended up being distorted. I hope Tio makes up for Alisa. :sweat_smile:

No-Pan Pack (Nadia & Tio).rar 10.31 MB · 21 downloads

I won't be making more mods for the foreseeable future so feel free to spread the No-Pan pandemic in my place! @amorrow28's guides are a great way to start modding, especially because of the many tools he provides. Anyway, that's it. Take it easy, everyone.

These look great!  Take a well-deserved rest, modding burnout is real.

2 hours ago, Whayameen said:

No-Pan Pack (Nadia & Tio).rar 10.31 MB · 22 downloads

No need to apologize bro/(dette). I'm more than thankful you at least attempted. These two more than make up for it. Thank you for your service! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 2:14 PM, NotAZebra said:

Hot Shot X and friends

A nice player turned some of my mods into DLCs:

• Hot Shot X (sexy stuff but no nudes):
    • Version 004: Reverie - HOT SHOT X v004.7z
      • Adds costumes for Nadia
    • Version 003
      • Adds costumes for Musse
    • Version 002
      • Bug fix for Juna’s Shorts A
      • Makes Rixia’s Casuals A like B but with larger bust (rather than Zero/Azure costume, which you can get from the package below)
    • Version 001

My mods that aren‘t here can still be found as replacement pkg files here.

Paste the data folder into the game folder (which should already have a data folder).

You will want to use the information here to disable the check for having DLC characters in the party.

These mods are great and I thank you and all the other modders for all your efforts! However, I encountered an issue with the Tio Hotshot costume when equipping (sometimes able to equip) and unequipping which results in a crash. I saw that another person also noted this issue and am just checking if a fix was put out that I couldn't find?

I've only finished the prologue so I can't check the other costumes (aside from Elie and Noel) so I've no idea if Tio is the only issue or not. I've also encountered this issue even with no other mods installed (though I did buy the dlcs on steam store). Regardless, thanks and no worries if you or any other modder are unable to find a solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Tested on Yuzu Android it worked, may work for switch too.

For tutorial click here how to convert mod from PC to Switch

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240112-023436.thumb.png.30b24bc9bee4406af7cb3d1077c023b5.png

Here the file c_chr089.pkg

For Tio c_chr029.pkg

Only tested prologue character

Mod from NotAZebra

On Yuzu

Place the file inside this folder

load/01008CB0156BC000/mod/romfs/data/asset/nx/

Idk for the switch version but i think it share the same structure for setting the LayeredFS at atmosphere on switch.

Note : file name only works with small letters

c_chr089.pkg

Edited by szvera
Sorry a mistake folder location
On 1/11/2024 at 12:27 PM, szvera said:

Tested on Yuzu Android it worked, may work for switch too.

For tutorial click here how to convert mod from PC to Switch

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20240112-023436.thumb.png.30b24bc9bee4406af7cb3d1077c023b5.png

Here the file c_chr089.pkg

For Tio c_chr029.pkg

Only tested prologue character

Mod from NotAZebra

On Yuzu

Place the file inside this folder

load/01008CB0156BC000/mod/romfs/data/asset/nx/asset/

Idk for the switch version but i think it share the same structure for setting the LayeredFS at atmosphere on switch.

c_chr089.pkg 6.72 MB · 1 download

Thank you for the folder location, I have added it to the wiki page.  If anyone knows the location for CS4, I would appreciate it and I can add that as well.

On 1/13/2024 at 8:56 AM, amorrow28 said:

Thank you for the folder location, I have added it to the wiki page.  If anyone knows the location for CS4, I would appreciate it and I can add that as well.

Also it works for CS4 too.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240114-232914.thumb.png.e2776528285a751272ec57f8e7c4c1f0.png

For folder location

Yuzu

/Load/0100D3C010DE8000/mod/romfs/data/asset/NX_us/

Switch

/sdmc/atmosphere/contents/0100D3C010DE8000/romfs/data/asset/NX_us

C_CHR011.pkg