Trails into Reverie (NIS America, English Language release)

On 7/13/2023 at 10:47 PM, amorrow28 said:

1573981725_2023-07-1322_46_50-Window.png.9d89717751fc2adfb5122d40a1497a3a.png

Is there a costume you want, but you can't find it in the game?  Here is a cheat for Trails into Reverie that lets you override purchases - buy anything you want for the price of a tear balm!

NOTE: New upload as of 9/2/23, updated for Reverie v1.0.7 (upload fixed).

Reverie Purchase Override.CT 85.88 kB · 46 downloads

NOTE: Turn off the cheat after purchasing. The game engine (probably) uses the same instruction to buy items and unequip items! (Actually you can use this cheat to get items by unequipping if you are not near a store but of course you will lose what you unequip - at least this worked in Hajimari, but the code is very different in Reverie so I would appreciate if someone would test this.)

NOTE: This overrides the command used for purchasing items, not equipment.  It will not override if you try to buy a weapon, armor, accessory in the game.  (You can use it to get equipment of course, but in the game you need to buy an item.  Do not try to change a Polaris +1 to a Polaris +3, for example - change a Tear Balm into a Polaris +3.)

This has been tested on Trails into Reverie NISA v1.0.7.

For detailed instructions, see my post on the Hajimari thread.

For some reason this still isn't working for me. NISA v1.0.7, CE version 7.5.

Can't tick "Override Purchase Item". I get this error in the right-click menu. Do I maybe have CE configured wrong or something?

image.png.c6e561d65377c6271c42015d01846777.png

The mira override works fine, though.

On 10/5/2023 at 4:56 PM, MrEaters said:

For some reason this still isn't working for me. NISA v1.0.7, CE version 7.5.

Can't tick "Override Purchase Item". I get this error in the right-click menu. Do I maybe have CE configured wrong or something?

image.png.c6e561d65377c6271c42015d01846777.png

The mira override works fine, though.

I've updated the table for v1.0.8, download here.  Free camera also updated, download here.  (Steam did not release the update until today, so I have no idea how you got the update a day early...  but enjoy!)

EDIT: A new version of free camera was uploaded, sorry to those who downloaded the last one.  It crashes the game when disabling Force Pause.  All fixed.

Edited by amorrow28
1 hour ago, amorrow28 said:

I've updated the table for v1.0.8, download here.  Free camera also updated, download here.  (Steam did not release the update until today, so I have no idea how you got the update a day early...  but enjoy!)

That's really odd because up until literally just now my Reverie install was still showing as being on 1.0.7, not 1.0.8. Anyways, thanks for the update! It works now.

On 10/3/2023 at 10:57 AM, Whayameen said:

@jimkage 

I didn't find this mod on the Iakovic mod folder so I tried to recreate it. It's not perfect and it's not in DLC format (meaning you can't choose between this and her normal outfit in-game) but I figured you might want to have it as it is. I'll share a more polished version on a future post, along with other mods.

Also included is a version of the mod with Sara's underwear instead. Somehow I didn't realize that was Rixia's butt so I ended up trying Sara first lol. Oh, I also removed Estelle's undershirt so her cleavage shows a bit more, hope that's alright.

Bestelle without shorts.rar 14.72 MB · 29 downloads

And have some complimentary screens, why not.

Hide contents

Estelle1.png.ba88c9bc4fd5e5a90243b83e685e1594.pngEstelle2.png.4caeb702ef210a64be7d94f8c3a44176.pngEstelle3.png.405cbac9414eb3bfb444b5bc5f8ad171.pngEstelle4.png.d7e7777038dd305048c3186ba9394aed.pngEstelle5.png.7306020ed08e84309a1f56f2305b2050.png

Awesome, this is exactly what I was looking for, would love to see some updates to this ?

Updated hash edit for lakovic's Hajimari nude & sexy mod.

Thanks to yayoiimas to getting the process started, which pointed me in the right direction on what to do, and lakovic for creating such an excellent suite of sexy clothing.

Musse's modded costumes from her Magical Girl outfit cause a very strange visual bug (image "freezes" while she is onscreen with any variant active) that I can't figure out how to fix. If you discover the solution, please let me know! This is also happening with Sully's dancer outfit.

Also, I haven't gotten very far into the game yet so some of the outfits are untested. There might be other minor issues, or the above issue might apply to other outfits also.

Further info on lakovic's original post, please refer to that for using the mod. It should function exactly the same.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/175040-hajimari-no-kiseki-mods/page/11/#comment-3854520

Reverie_nudesexy.zip

2 hours ago, MrEaters said:

Thanks to yayoiimas to getting the process started, which pointed me in the right direction on what to do, and lakovic for creating such an excellent suite of sexy clothing.

Musse's modded costumes from her Magical Girl outfit cause a very strange visual bug (image "freezes" while she is onscreen with any variant active) that I can't figure out how to fix. If you discover the solution, please let me know! This is also happening with Sully's dancer outfit.

Also, I haven't gotten very far into the game yet so some of the outfits are untested. There might be other minor issues, or the above issue might apply to other outfits also.

Further info on lakovic's original post, please refer to that for using the mod. It should function exactly the same.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/175040-hajimari-no-kiseki-mods/page/11/#comment-3854520

Reverie_nudesexy.zip 320.67 MB · 49 downloads

This is great! I went through them all since i have all the costumes. I encountered a few bugs that happen when you switch back and forth between costumes.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_5.png

On 10/7/2023 at 7:08 AM, amorrow28 said:

EDIT: A new version of free camera was uploaded, sorry to those who downloaded the last one.  It crashes the game when disabling Force Pause.  All fixed.

Bro, can you share back table for v1.0.7 pls? This table now only active Mira code with me >,<

<<Error while scanning for AOB's : overridepurchaseitem_aob 

Error: Not all results found>>

7 hours ago, tigers said:

This is great! I went through them all since i have all the costumes. I encountered a few bugs that happen when you switch back and forth between costumes.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_5.png

I am not able to replicate this issue, even through grabbing a full save and testing all the characters. Note the swimsuits are supposed to have a "torn up" appearance also. I'll keep looking into it but I'm banging my head against the wall with another issue I discovered with this mod.

Celine (and Schera too but one at a time) has this weird issue where when she's onscreen the image sort of "freezes" with shadows moving around when I wiggle the mouse. Also, there's an inexplicable silhouette of part of the dress at the top of the screen.image.png.3cf05c695f2b5b9d8f53e313a1b3119a.png I went in to hunting mode to try to figure out what's causing it but it looks like the hash for her dress is all kinds of wonky and seems to be referenced by something else.

This is what Hunting Mode looks like with her dress hash selected.

image.thumb.png.5ee00809559537e492f8a0628125115c.png

And this is what it looks like with a slight camera tilt towards a wall with a lamp on it:image.thumb.png.6997b5ca554089b932b5d6ff85e4b3b0.png

I'm 100% positive the hash I've tagged is the right one, as it's the only one that makes her dress vanish while selected. I've tried all kinds of messing with the .ini file but it does nothing (yes I reload with f10). Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? I'm at my wit's end here.

Edited by MrEaters
typo
10 hours ago, MrEaters said:

Reverie_nudesexy.zip 320.67 MB · 52 downloads

Going into reverie resets the outfits sometimes where if something is overlapping going into floor one fixes it for me. Emma's costumes were overlapping but once I did that it was fixed so try that, in the garden the costumes start to glitch until you go into a floor.

I am not able to replicate this issue, even through grabbing a full save and testing all the characters. Note the swimsuits are supposed to have a "torn up" appearance also. I'll keep looking into it but I'm banging my head against the wall with another issue I discovered with this mod.

Celine (and Schera too but one at a time) has this weird issue where when she's onscreen the image sort of "freezes" with shadows moving around when I wiggle the mouse. Also, there's an inexplicable silhouette of part of the dress at the top of the screen.image.png.3cf05c695f2b5b9d8f53e313a1b3119a.png I went in to hunting mode to try to figure out what's causing it but it looks like the hash for her dress is all kinds of wonky and seems to be referenced by something else.

And this is what it looks like with a slight camera tilt towards a wall with a lamp on it:image.thumb.png.6997b5ca554089b932b5d6ff85e4b3b0.png

I'm 100% positive the hash I've tagged is the right one, as it's the only one that makes her dress vanish while selected. I've tried all kinds of messing with the .ini file but it does nothing (yes I reload with f10). Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? I'm at my wit's end here.

You have the wrong shader hash. I ran into this a lot when fixing my mod as well.

7 hours ago, MrEaters said:

In addition to pressing 8 on the numeric keyboard to find the IB value, you also need to find 2 on the numeric keyboard to find the corresponding PS value.
Press 2 to find and 3 to copy.
Add the found PS value to common_shaders.ini in the mods folder

7 hours ago, lakovic said:

In addition to pressing 8 on the numeric keyboard to find the IB value, you also need to find 2 on the numeric keyboard to find the corresponding PS value.
Press 2 to find and 3 to copy.
Add the found PS value to common_shaders.ini in the mods folder

12 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

You have the wrong shader hash. I ran into this a lot when fixing my mod as well.

The corresponding PS hash is already in my CommonShaders.ini file, as are all the others that are part of Celine's outfit. I experimented with adding other PS hashes to CommonShaders but nothing worked.

Oddly, this issue is also happening with the original Unskirt mod. Is there a 3dmigoto setting I'm supposed to flip somewhere that might be causing this? Or maybe this (and the issue Tigers had) is an issue exclusive to the camera mode from the main menu?

Edited by MrEaters

The corresponding PS hash is already in my CommonShaders.ini file, as are all the others that are part of Celine's outfit. I experimented with adding other PS hashes to CommonShaders but nothing worked.

Oddly, this issue is also happening with the original Unskirt mod. Is there a 3dmigoto setting I'm supposed to flip somewhere that might be causing this? Or maybe this (and the issue Tigers had) is an issue exclusive to the camera mode from the main menu?

I think you misunderstand, you are not missing a shader - you are activating a shader that you should not activate.  Some costumes (like Elise's personal outfit for example) have shaders that cannot be activated, because they will cause severe artifacting like in your screenshots.  You never need to activate these btw - think of them as false shaders.  Find the offending shader and remove it from your shader list.

Thanks for clarifying that, I'm still learning how all this works. Found the pesky bad shader, threw it out, no more possessed screenshots.

Once I've got all the characters and their costumes fully unlocked I'll update the file since I found and fixed a couple other issues (and there are likely to be others).

On 10/8/2023 at 8:40 PM, MrEaters said:

Thanks for clarifying that, I'm still learning how all this works. Found the pesky bad shader, threw it out, no more possessed screenshots.

Once I've got all the characters and their costumes fully unlocked I'll update the file since I found and fixed a couple other issues (and there are likely to be others).

Do you want my save file?

ed8_psv5.rar

Edited by tigers

Help, my game instantly crashes when I try to load up a save. I don't know very well since when it became an issue, but I believe it's been like this since the update to 1.0.8. I have the following mods installed: nude & sexy mod by @lakovic, Hot Shot X and Friends by @NotAZebra, Collection of Outfits for Juna by @Mr_Phelps, Fie Short Skirt by @emilscar, and Nudes by @mercury15882.

I've already tried a clean reinstall multiple times, but since some of the mods were put as DLC, I have to reinstall them because it says that some DLC is missing (Hot Shot X and Collection of Outfits for Juna) but my game still crashes instantly when loading up a save. I've also tried moving back to 1.0.7, but it didn't work either.

Edited by Aura2696
23 hours ago, Aura2696 said:

Help, my game instantly crashes when I try to load up a save. I don't know very well since when it became an issue, but I believe it's been like this since the update to 1.0.8. I have the following mods installed: nude & sexy mod by @lakovic, Hot Shot X and Friends by @NotAZebra, Collection of Outfits for Juna by @Mr_Phelps, Fie Short Skirt by @emilscar, and Nudes by @mercury15882.

I've already tried a clean reinstall multiple times, but since some of the mods were put as DLC, I have to reinstall them because it says that some DLC is missing (Hot Shot X and Collection of Outfits for Juna) but my game still crashes instantly when loading up a save. I've also tried moving back to 1.0.7, but it didn't work either.

After a fresh install, which DLC packs ask to overwrite files when you install them? I had similar troubles, and found it so daunting to troubleshoot that I gave up on that save file.