Trails of Cold Steel 3 (Mod Request)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 9:35 AM, diadark said:

i`ll try. Where working discord invite can be found?

I never followed up on this, we did indeed solve it on discord.  Assets.pka was corrupt and dumping with Yuzu did the trick.  I've updated the wiki page on how to use a hex editor to detect if DBI properly dumped the file.  Thanks!

On 1/14/2024 at 10:16 PM, amorrow28 said:

I never followed up on this, we did indeed solve it on discord.  Assets.pka was corrupt and dumping with Yuzu did the trick.  I've updated the wiki page on how to use a hex editor to detect if DBI properly dumped the file.  Thanks!

Thx for help in discord

Hi, would someone be able to help me put this nude mods on my steam? id be glad to pay for it not a lot but would be willing to pay. Please let me know! i am clueless of modding and very bad at this. anyone interested please let me know thanks!

On 1/24/2024 at 3:27 PM, Josh1546 said:

Hi, would someone be able to help me put this nude mods on my steam? id be glad to pay for it not a lot but would be willing to pay. Please let me know! i am clueless of modding and very bad at this. anyone interested please let me know thanks!

I am honestly very bad at it ive tried for many hours. Would you be able to help? 

On 1/30/2024 at 6:56 PM, NotAZebra said:

Be much more specific. Which mods? What have you tried? What happened?

Not directly related, but one of the models from your pack looks super weird after converting to be Switch compatible. Do you happen to know if the eyes their own separate mesh that I can just sub out for the original assets? 

example from Ch 3 in Ordis

IMG_2719.jpeg.8f0319c656b45e2d83cf771b7267c7b7.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2024 at 10:24 PM, Seethep said:

Not directly related, but one of the models from your pack looks super weird after converting to be Switch compatible. Do you happen to know if the eyes their own separate mesh that I can just sub out for the original assets? 

I’m not sure what caused that. Did you happen to also try it on PC?

The eyes are a separate package entirely. You can find the file name with tbled if you know the name of the character. Over the last couple months, I seem to have forgotten whether you want the “face” or “default face” column. Or, if you tell me the name of the character, I can look up the file name.

7 minutes ago, bioman777 said:

Thanks. a bit complicated but I'll try to figure it out.

Note that this method will not use Emma’s animations (or voice) if you inject Emma’s files into Rean’s. I think drummeriIX made a CheatEngine script that lets you edit which characters are in the party. That might be what you want.

On 2/14/2024 at 7:31 PM, NotAZebra said:

I’m not sure what caused that. Did you happen to also try it on PC?

The eyes are a separate package entirely. You can find the file name with tbled if you know the name of the character. Over the last couple months, I seem to have forgotten whether you want the “face” or “default face” column. Or, if you tell me the name of the character, I can look up the file name.

This specific NPC is Merichelle, but there's a bunch of NPCs that use this generic model. I have no way to test this on PC unfortunately; I dont want to double dip on buying the game on PC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2024 at 10:24 PM, Seethep said:

Try this. Problem was the images under chr>images needed to be flipped vertically and repacked. This is one of the weird characters where their textures aren't all in assetsconv_temp.image.thumb.png.0a6a44cc1ad934fd749992e8815f0e92.pngC_CHR652.pkg

This version is with defined lips/lip gloss.

C_CHR652.pkg

Edited by T4com4n
Updated pkg with ShadowFix

Can someone help me understand how mod CS3? All this taking mods from like 3 other games and mashing them into CS3 confuses me some

From what i understand, i install the unskirt mod 3.5 and I can then take some parts of Lakovic's sexynude mod for CS4 and merge that into unskirt 3.5 and should work just fine in CS3?

Edited by OOooOOOoooOOo
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you restart the game after modifying the pkg? I also encountered this problem when I first started modifying the pkg. The reason is that other pkgs also use dds with the same name. If you only modify one dds, then the system Your first dds will still be used as the skin by default. If you just want to modify a certain dds, it is recommended to rename it and modify the json file and packaging at the same time. Congratulations, you can see what you have modified.
Why does this model look so much like the one I made?

dress_project.thumb.png.52b95e41b33047cbc08187b39bd9542e.png

A collection of cocktail dresses for the ladies of Zemuria, perfect for a night out on the town!

Elegant_Dresses_CS3.7z

To use, copy the contents of the data folder into your Trails of Cold Steel III data folder.  In the game, go to the DLC tab of the camp menu and use the DLC items.  The costumes will be added to your inventory.

Hide contents

2023-07-2308_56_52-Window.png.16e654e20cfe45bd39eae63927c67ef5.png

Notes:

This is a collaboration between myself and a modder on discord who prefers to stay anonymous (which is honestly too bad as he did a *ton* of work).  I was originally inspired by the @NotAZebra's dress project with the same mystery collaborator, and wanted to do something similar!  This mod uses bodies from the amazing nude and sexy 3.0 mod from @lakovic, and the base is Elegant Mermaid (Atelier Ryza).  Obviously I do not own or claim rights to any of these assets.

Using a nifty trick that allows the use of a single item ID for one costume for each character, we could afford 11 variants for every character.

The DLC items are:

• Starlight Ensemble - The original dress, inspired by Elegant Mermaid
  • Sobriquet Entity - Focused on silver tones
  • Seraphine Missive - Focused on gold tones
  • Twilight Blossom - Focused on warm color tones
  • Opulent Serenity - Focused on cool color tones
  • Radiant Starlight - Focused on warm color tones
  • Sailwind Rainjade - Focused on cool color tones
  • Frostflower Dew - Focused on cool color tones
  • Stella Glow - Focused on color gradients
  • Wisteria Whisper Grove - Focused on cool color tones
  • Ein Immernachtstraum ("An Eternal Night's Dream") - Piano black

Thus my mystery collaborator made a ton of custom colors for dresses, jewelry and unmentionables, adding 10 variants to the originals - each woman has her own unique variants!  That's 176 costumes for the 16 women in CS3, 275 costumes for the 25 women in CS4, and a whopping 341 costumes for the 31 women in Reverie!  There are very few reused textures - over 500 unique textures were generated.  o_O;;

Also from the mystery collaborator, a collection of extra earrings and hair/eye colors, that he said would go well with this mod!

Rainbow_Eyes_CS3.7z

Earrings_and_Hair_CS3.7z

Also available for: CS4, Reverie

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28

I'm trying to follow all of the information in this thread, but I'm not sure I need some of what's being talked about.

If all I want is for the characters to appear nude when in the bath but normal otherwise, what do I need?

I'd appreciate help thanks.

honkai_banner.thumb.png.5fcd1f29de1e055b7d621fd55237d37c.png

Old Class VII (and Tita) decided to try out cosplay, and are wearing costumes from Honkai: Star Rail!  (Ok fine, one of the costumes is from Genshin Impact)

KisekiStarRail_CS3.7z

To use, copy the contents of the data folder into your Trails of Cold Steel III data folder.  In the game, go to the DLC tab of the camp menu and use the DLC items.  The costumes will be added to your inventory.

Hide contents

Notes:

This mod uses bodies from the amazing nude and sexy 3.0 mod from @lakovic, and the costumes come from Honkai: Star Rail and Genshin Impact.  Obviously I do not own or claim rights to any of these assets.

I originally envisioned this as a mod to give some costumes to old Class VII in CS3, since they have no costume options at all, and I added Tita because why not.  I initially ported Opulent Splendor and Silver Wolf as a sort of thank you to my collaborator on the elegant cocktail dress mod (see above), and just kept going!

The costumes included are:

• Alisa, cosplaying as Keqing (Opulent Splendor)
  • Laura, cosplaying as Bronya
  • Emma, cosplaying as Ruan Mei
  • Fie, cosplaying as Silver Wolf
  • Millium, cosplaying as March 7th
  • Sara, cosplaying as Guinaifen
  • Tita, cosplaying as Sparkle

(CS4 and Reverie versions get a bonus: Estelle as Sparkle, and Celine and Elise as Keqing.  Celine in particular seems fitting since Keqing has cat ears, I think?)

Earrings are separately equippable.  I ported over the earrings for Keqing, March 7th and Guinaifen.  I included Elise's pearl earrings as a substitute for Ruan Mei's earrings, because they're better.

My mystery collaborator, a modder on discord who prefers to stay anonymous, prepared some hair/eye colors for the costumes as well.  Alisa (and Elise in CS4/Reverie) has purple hair, Fie has silver eyes, Millium has pink hair and pink/blue eyes, and Tita has Sparkle's black hair and pink butterfly eyes.  For CS4 and Reverie, Estelle cannot equip hair/eyes so you can replace C_CHR081_C003.pkg with the variant included in the download for Sparkle's distinct look.

Disclaimer: I had to make many compromises.  Yes, there will be some clipping.  Don't bother to report it, I already know.  No one has their shawls, because CS3/CS4/Reverie does not have the requisite shawl bones.  Finally, these are not meant to be faithful reproductions.  I ported over whatever I felt looked best, and what was feasible.  Do not bother to tell me I left something out, I do not care.  If you want to modify these costumes to make them faithful reproductions, you are of course welcome to do so.

Also available for: CS4, Reverie (NISA/CLE)

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28
  • 2 weeks later...

hoyo_cs3.thumb.png.026d1fc7a4c4a95be66c9d628a8854f3.png

More Hoyoverse cosplay!  (Be sure to check out my first pack here.  It's literally the post above this one.)

HoyoverseCostumes_CS3.7z

Hide contents

Notes:

This mod uses bodies from the amazing nude and sexy 3.0 mod from @lakovic, and the costumes come from Honkai: Star Rail and Genshin Impact.  Obviously I do not own or claim rights to any of these assets.

I made the Raiden Shogun costume as a thank you of sorts to the author of the Reverie Restoration Mod, and then I decided to make a few more costumes.  And here we are!

The costumes included are:

• Juna, cosplaying as Skirk
  • Altina, cosplaying as Qingque
  • Musse, cosplaying as Ganyu in her Twilight Blossom alt
  • Sara, cosplaying as Raiden Shogun (Purple Lightning!)

My mystery collaborator, a modder on discord who prefers to stay anonymous, prepared some hair/eye colors for the costumes as well as a couple of palette swaps (and all the costume names and descriptions).  Altina has a purple dress, Musse has blue hair, Sara has purple hair.

Disclaimer: I had to make many compromises.  Yes, there will be some clipping.  Don't bother to report it, I already know.  No one has their shawls, because CS3/CS4/Reverie does not have the requisite shawl bones.  Finally, these are not meant to be faithful reproductions.  I ported over whatever I felt looked best, and what was feasible.  Do not bother to tell me I left something out, I do not care.  If you want to modify these costumes to make them faithful reproductions, you are of course welcome to do so.

Also available for: CS4, Reverie (NISA/CLE)

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28

I've been adding various aesthetics to characters (mostly lipstick). I made a folder that's free to use for anyone who wants. It has the face template asset that needs to be applied to the pkg before build. I also put a bunch of prebuilt pkgs. FC_CHRXXX are hair and face features but some face features can only be changed through the character pkgs C_CHRXXX. I made a few but others I attached to some of @NotAZebra's mods so assume that they're his (with added aesthetics) unless stated. All the mods will be at the bottom so if you wanted all the displayed and more skip straight to the AestheticPack.

AureliaPack.zip

Upgrade my LeGuin to fix her neck and feet. I added the facial pkg with lipstick and beauty mark (slightly different design from v1)

Spoiler

image.png.3e0c4eb3f9a0ec93728fa04d4124474d.pngimage.png.d652dfcf42a9a80647cc465bd8d5cf0e.png

ClairePack.zip 

Noticed a lack of uniformed Claire that I'm hoping to make up for. The body I used for the chevage bleeds through the original model so I adjusted the chr023.inf files (the ones used for fluttering and physics) to make up the collision. (If you already use the chest enhancements be careful because this will overwrite with a "physics" form closer to the original size.

Spoiler

image.png.b96bec7867dfd505e76a39f402ee358d.pngimage.png.78a3cfdf4d3733890c4ca06ad849f7e7.pngimage.png.964b5c6834bea3b5cbe84c2c78ef58e3.png

I rolled up Kurt's sleeves to give him a cooler more fashionable look. I think it still sets him apart from similar characters with rolled up sleeves like Sidney and Ash while still keeping his taciturn nature

C_CHR010.pkg

Spoiler

image.png.f0e179caa7e48ed1d556bc2e09ec4aa1.png

ReanPack.zip

I like Rean's Travelling DLC outfit so I tried to incorporate that into the default. "Traveller Rean" has jeans that automatically transfers over to his shirt outfit. FC_pkg has a True Black hair and what I feel is a more clean hair look for "that/those" form(s). 

Spoiler

image.png.a84f16f5a03b03619a665c0b6397a420.pngimage.png.1859d0a89cabc935af407d02f425f70e.png

Everything displayed and more is in the

.  99% NotaZebra's mods, @amorrow28Unskirt with a shadow fix, or default with my aesthetics on top. Version 2.

AestheticsPack (v2).zip

Spoiler

image.png.5ce62c45ba01e7e1bb18e16df58f45e0.png

image.png.9770c7c44d063b875fe297cebe078f24.png 

I modified slightly

image.thumb.png.10350f997cf5534a9681428455dfd94f.png

image.png.91e50ddbb215ad101345e27c12c54387.pngimage.png.b29914f72bc5aaabf55418413708b494.png

image.png.9ced59010f0fa7c2657e9f3274a74f7f.png

Made myself 

image.png.19d96a0d06db98982dbd72cee7d8a9b3.pngimage.png.9867276d00e8b0793633c5ac8ad819b3.pngimage.png.37894952c97ed14bbd9ed4d1d55028bd.png

Edited by T4com4n
Added character builds in Aesthetic pack mistakenly left out