RohZima Fallout 4 Sex Animations for AAF (Feb/2024)

6 hours ago, RohZima said:

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

The news is sound effects are definitely coming to this mod (they are already working and sound great), as well as group stuff... That's what I'm doing now.

The sfx adds a lot more than I even expected. Thanks to @kziitd for sourcing some good ones for me, and @elzee for helping me find the way to add animations while using blender which requires an extra step.

Yayyyyyyz! Super excited to see what you've done. Thanks so much I appreciate uuuuu
And thaz so kewl cuz group stuff needs so much luv on the Loverslab. Like everything except cowgirl anims needs luv here. lolz. I downloaded like every single one the Fucking Manual mentioned and like %70 of all anims seem to be cowgirl anims and Im just like ooooof, this is whack. lol So fr! Thank you!

Edited by LynErso666
On 11/30/2023 at 11:27 PM, RohZima said:

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

The news is sound effects are definitely coming to this mod (they are already working and sound great), as well as group stuff... That's what I'm doing now.

The sfx adds a lot more than I even expected. Thanks to @kziitd for sourcing some good ones for me, and @elzee for helping me find the way to add animations while using blender which requires an extra step.

Awesome can’t wait!

4 hours ago, RohZima said:

Can you give an example mod and I'll check how it was done.

One option is to simply make the xml genderless.  AAF will assign the first actor as the receiver.  The upside is that you don't have to clutter your xml with multiple versions of the same animation, and it works for any user preference (MF, FM, FF, and MM).  Mods that start animations just need to be careful about assigning the receiver as actor 0.  Same goes for using the AAF Wizard.  As far as I know, all the major scripted AAF mods obey this convention.

Another minor downside is that using a MF-designed animation for other genders may lead to minor clipping and genital misalignment.  Nothing crazy bad, because the skeletons are the same regardless.  A lot depends on the user's bodyslide settings and the exact location of hands, etc.  Strap-on alignment using the regular Vioxis version will be noticeably off, and I strongly recommend the fixed vesion that EngineGaming made.  It's basically a 1:1 drop in replacement for making MF -> FF conversions align correctly.

In any case, you asked for examples.  The relevant three xmls from my biped animations mod are attached.  You'll see that the animationData entries have no specified gender.  Instead, the "giving" actors have an equipment set (or an action linked to the equipment set) that equips a strapon with the condition isFemale="true". 

SABA ActionData.xml SABA animationData.xml SABA EquipmentSetData.xml

37 minutes ago, RohZima said:

Well I just made this patch by copy/replace Gender M/F with blanks. 

You could equip the strapon on to the female npc.

RZF4S_animationData.xml 26.58 kB · 1 download

Thank you for working on this. Damn fine start.

The strapon must be equipped before entering AAF or it doesn't appear in the equipment list, which is fine but heads up for other users.

The strapon isn't quite aligned, of course. That has to be a pain to do.

I tried a MF run through of animations for fun thinking pegging would be hilarious and great. It was...until the penis turned into  a tail......time for bed.

4 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi! Is the v1.4 0 file in downloads the latest?  File says November, Mod subtitle mentions August and the update record states it was updated yesterday?  ?

THANKS!!

Just get the latest upload :) Yeah there is a delay (3 month) from my patreon version - I know it's lame af but that's the only way I can think to do it, to reward the patrons.

I think the patreon is 1.6 and here it's 1.4. Just check in the first week of each month for the update.

43 minutes ago, RohZima said:

Just get the latest upload :) Yeah there is a delay (3 month) from my patreon version - I know it's lame af but that's the only way I can think to do it, to reward the patrons.

I think the patreon is 1.6 and here it's 1.4. Just check in the first week of each month for the update.

Hey man, it ain’t lame. Do what you gotta do. Your work is appreciated regardless. Take care. 

• 1 month later...

Hot damn 😍 Thanks. 

@vaultbait 

As far as I can see, these are the new ones. 

Spoiler

<position id="RZ_AnalProneGroundRough01" tags="RohZima,Prone,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalProneGroundRough02" tags="RohZima,Prone,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalProneGroundRough03" tags="RohZima,Prone,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalProneGroundRough04" tags="RohZima,Prone,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalProneGroundRough05" tags="RohZima,Prone,Rough"/>

<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundRough01" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundRough02" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundRough03" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundRough04" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundRough05" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Rough"/>

<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender01" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender02" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender03" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender04" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender05" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender06" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender07" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_Doggy3MWorkbenchTender01" location="Workbench" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Workbench,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_Doggy3MWorkbenchTender02" location="Workbench" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Workbench,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_Doggy3MWorkbenchTender03" location="Workbench" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Workbench,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_Doggy3MWorkbenchTender04" location="Workbench" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Workbench,Tender"/>

On 2/1/2024 at 9:27 PM, JB. said:

Hot damn 😍 Thanks. 

@vaultbait 

As far as I can see, these are the new ones. 

Reveal hidden contents

<position id="RZ_AnalProneGroundRough01" tags="RohZima,Prone,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalProneGroundRough02" tags="RohZima,Prone,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalProneGroundRough03" tags="RohZima,Prone,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalProneGroundRough04" tags="RohZima,Prone,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalProneGroundRough05" tags="RohZima,Prone,Rough"/>

<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundRough01" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundRough02" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundRough03" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundRough04" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Rough"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundRough05" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Rough"/>

<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender01" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender02" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender03" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender04" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender05" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender06" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusBoothTender07" location="Booth" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Sitting,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_Doggy3MWorkbenchTender01" location="Workbench" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Workbench,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_Doggy3MWorkbenchTender02" location="Workbench" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Workbench,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_Doggy3MWorkbenchTender03" location="Workbench" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Workbench,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_Doggy3MWorkbenchTender04" location="Workbench" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Workbench,Tender"/>

Is there a full list of all the animations? I'mm install it soon, hoping that there aren't conflict with the other animation mods

Hi. I found the sound folder structure is not right in 1.60. There are 2 levels of "\RZF4S SFX" but only one in the sound descriptor path in the esp.

Also some of the wavs can't be played by common media players apps. Are they encrypted?

On 2/2/2024 at 8:30 AM, MrPayne said:

You are a saint for sharing your work, thank you. The way the female moves in your animations is mmm :)

I bet you can do a sexy squatting animation that no one has done yet :D

Check if its in this mod or you can request it there if it's not

22 hours ago, poblivion said:

I love your animations !

3 hours ago, elzee said:

Hi. I found the sound folder structure is not right in 1.60. There are 2 levels of "\RZF4S SFX" but only one in the sound descriptor path in the esp.

Also some of the wavs can't be played by common media players apps. Are they encrypted?

Thanks I'll sort that issue out.

Actually those are blank wav files. That's how I randomized voices for now, by mixing blank files with sounds and letting the engine pick.

17 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Is there a full list of all the animations? I'mm install it soon, hoping that there aren't conflict with the other animation mods

There won't be conflicts because I have a unique naming convention.

6 hours ago, RohZima said:

Thanks I'll sort that issue out.

Actually those are blank wav files. That's how I randomized voices for now, by mixing blank files with sounds and letting the engine pick.

You can add a "GetRandomPercent < x" condition to the sound descriptor to make it mute randomly.

Edited by elzee
9 hours ago, RohZima said:

Check if its in this mod or you can request it there if it's not

I was actually talking about a scene with male and female where he is laying on his back and she is squatting on his junk... 

Most animations have the female kind of just sitting or riding on top