RohZima Fallout 4 Sex Animations for AAF (Feb/2024)

On 7/8/2023 at 11:18 PM, lee3310 said:

All the xml stuff is not really a problem (even frames) there are xml patches for that, but the missing sounds... that's really hard to synch externally (not talking about moaning but actual flesh-to-flesh sound effect).
Anyway, thanks again for the new anims.
PS

I have 0 knowledge about animations but from what i gathered, the audio files won't be baked into the .hkx itself but rather added as "Sound Descriptor" in plugin, the idle will just play them by calling "SoundPlay.SoundToPlay" at the right time/frame

Thats true but I don't have a process for baking data into hkx's, because I'm not using 3DS MAX. I'd love it if sfx could be synced somehow, because I could easily get the time information needed.

I would even create sound files with the correct timings... and associate them with the animations to be triggered when each animation plays, and that would achieve the same effect.

I'll ask Dago about that. I think there is some triggerEvent or something that could be used... maybe one of you knows.

2 hours ago, RohZima said:

I am going to do an update this week which will add frame numbers, mattress versions, and an animationGroup xml.

Wow, so soon! Great news, then) That is all we need. Thank u in advance! It'll be a kind of you. 

Edited by Jeffey67
5 minutes ago, vranina said:

How remove clotes.

AAF should remove actors' clothing automatically, unless you've configured it not to (by editing or patching the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml file).

9 hours ago, vranina said:

How remove clotes

Well you can hit " \ " it's the one above enter key not next to alt gr.

There are global settings in AAF_Settings.ini you might have to change.

Edited by RohZima
14 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

Wow, so soon! Great news, then) That is all we need. Thank u in advance! It'll be a kind of you. 

It looks like there is a way to add sounds as well, via the xml, in the way I suggested, Ulf thinks there is.

Anyway, if you or anyone wants to make patch's to work with UAP or other mods, the best place to discuss anything like that is in the AAF discord, animation channel.

3 hours ago, RohZima said:

It looks like there is a way to add sounds as well, via the xml, in the way I suggested, Ulf thinks there is.

Anyway, if you or anyone wants to make patch's to work with UAP or other mods, the best place to discuss anything like that is in the AAF discord, animation channel.

I've made a patch so these animations can use audio from UAP moans, but it wouldn't add any other sounds effects but moans (no slaps etc). 

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

AAF should remove actors' clothing automatically, unless you've configured it not to (by editing or patching the AAF_equipmentSetData.xml file).

I haven't touched anything on the aaf settings, I'm afraid of messing something up.

2 hours ago, vranina said:

I haven't touched anything on the aaf settings, I'm afraid of messing something up.

Oh, I see it. Other animation packs include something like this in their position data files:

<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="ready" stopMorphSet="unReady"/>

8 hours ago, RohZima said:

Impressive speed! Few days and new version... Thank You) As for sounds, yeah. I've got CustomMoans installed (almost same as in UAP, I guess), so adding some strings in animationsData xml works well.

3 hours ago, vranina said:

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, I see it. Other animation packs include something like this in their position data files:

On 7/4/2023 at 6:28 PM, lee3310 said:

I tested the animations, very nice and fluid.
Position data xml is missing this line (it handles clothes unequipping and penis morphing).

startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="ready" stopMorphSet="unReady"

And i hope you will add some sex sounds in the future (SoundPlay in hkx).

23 hours ago, RohZima said:

Thats true but I don't have a process for baking data into hkx's, because I'm not using 3DS MAX. I'd love it if sfx could be synced somehow, because I could easily get the time information needed.

I would even create sound files with the correct timings... and associate them with the animations to be triggered when each animation plays, and that would achieve the same effect.

I'll ask Dago about that. I think there is some triggerEvent or something that could be used... maybe one of you knows.

I only know about <action> in AAF xml to play moans e.g but not sure if you can add synched clapping like that (you should ask Dago).
@kziitd told me that you can theoretically edit the hkx(s) using hkxPack (hkx -> xml/xml->hkx) and manually add  "playSound". Never tried it.

Edited by lee3310

Hmm. Strange, but mattress animations doesn't play. Actors just stand regardless of changing positions by PgDwn/PgUp. I've noticed, than idleForms are different from ground positions (RZ_RevCowgirlMattressTender01 for F 0063C4, and RZ_RevCowgirlGroundTender01 is 0026A6), but there have been added height offsets +11. Are these really different animation idles? I thought you'll lift just existing RevCowgirlGround. 

12 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I only know about <action> in AAF xml to play moans e.g but not sure if you can add synched clapping like that (you should ask Dago).
@kziitd told me that you can theoretically edit the hkx(s) using hkxPack (hkx -> xml/xml->hkx) and manually add  "playSound". Never tried it.

I could use action and make a sound file that is synced at certain timings then associate with them. But I think it might clash with moans which is done the same way.

Yeah, Dago's solution lol. It would work but at the expense of me probably hanging myself. I can't do that for 100+ animation files, sorry.

12 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

Hmm. Strange, but mattress animations doesn't play. Actors just stand regardless of changing positions by PgDwn/PgUp. I've noticed, than idleForms are different from ground positions (RZ_RevCowgirlMattressTender01 for F 0063C4, and RZ_RevCowgirlGroundTender01 is 0026A6), but there have been added height offsets +11. Are these really different animation idles? I thought you'll lift just existing RevCowgirlGround. 

If that's true then I must have messed up because they should have the same form ID and be the same hkx. Unless you messed up install (not replacing). I'll check my end and upload the fixed version if that's the case.

Edit: Yeah, I messed it. I must have associated them with the duplicates for bed. I'll upload 1.13 now then I'll go quiet for a while and try to solve the final issues...

Edited by RohZima
2 hours ago, RohZima said:

at the expense of me probably hanging myself

?, ok so what about merging the moaning and clapping in the same audio file and use AAF action ? this way there is no need to use another moaning action on top of the sex sound.

6 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

?, ok so what about merging the moaning and clapping in the same audio file and use AAF action ? this way there is no need to use another moaning action on top of the sex sound.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm just thinking if I should make it a separate mod, how modular, etc. I'd have to make longer sound files with the slapping at different rhythms, then associate with the different animations based on rhythm. Then people could use Custom Moans mod for the voices.

On 7/4/2023 at 5:11 AM, RohZima said:

11/07/23 (version 1.12) - Did a quick update to add mattress position and got rid of duplicate animation files for furniture...

Still to do:- 

Sort out male feet

Add sounds

Add frames numbers to xml

I can't say when those will be done because I want to go through and fix all those problems in one go. So it's a big amount of work and I only want to go through the files once and fix everything.

Hi,
What about the clothing and the morphs? is that in your plans to fix?

Nice animations btw, i like them 

1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hi,
What about the clothing and the morphs? is that in your plans to fix?

Nice animations btw, i like them 

I added that line for next update.

Add:

startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="ready" stopMorphSet="unReady"

At the top of position xml. I don't know if it works yet though. But it should if you haven't changed the aaf settings to do with that.

8 hours ago, RohZima said:

Add:

At the top of position xml. I don't know if it works yet though. But it should if you haven't changed the aaf settings to do with that.

yeah it works ok

11 hours ago, RohZima said:

Add:

Thanks, i'll try it

3 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

yeah it works ok

Is this ok? sorry im not a programer

Spoiler

<positionData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<defaults />
<position id="RZ_DoggyGroundTender01" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_DoggyGroundTender02" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_DoggyGroundTender03" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_DoggyGroundTender04" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_DoggyGroundTender05" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_DoggyGroundTender06" tags="RohZima,Doggy,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_BJGroundTender01" tags="RohZima,BJ,Blowjob,Oral,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_BJGroundTender02" tags="RohZima,BJ,Blowjob,Oral,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_BJGroundTender03" tags="RohZima,BJ,Blowjob,Oral,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_BJGroundTender04" tags="RohZima,BJ,Blowjob,Oral,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_BJGroundTender05" tags="RohZima,BJ,Blowjob,Oral,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_CowgirlGroundTender01" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_CowgirlGroundTender02" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_CowgirlGroundTender03" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_CowgirlGroundTender04" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_CowgirlGroundTender05" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_CowgirlGroundTender06" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundTender01" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundTender02" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundTender03" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundTender04" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundTender05" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_MissionaryGroundTender06" tags="RohZima,Missionary,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_ProneGroundTender01" tags="RohZima,Prone,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_ProneGroundTender02" tags="RohZima,Prone,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_ProneGroundTender03" tags="RohZima,Prone,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_ProneGroundTender04" tags="RohZima,Prone,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_ProneGroundTender05" tags="RohZima,Prone,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_FaceSittingGroundTender01" tags="RohZima,FaceSitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_FaceSittingGroundTender02" tags="RohZima,FaceSitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_FaceSittingGroundTender03" tags="RohZima,FaceSitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_FaceSittingGroundTender04" tags="RohZima,FaceSitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_FaceSittingGroundTender05" tags="RohZima,FaceSitting,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_RevCowgirlGroundTender01" tags="RohZima,RevCowgirl,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_RevCowgirlGroundTender02" tags="RohZima,RevCowgirl,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_RevCowgirlGroundTender03" tags="RohZima,RevCowgirl,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_RevCowgirlGroundTender04" tags="RohZima,RevCowgirl,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_RevCowgirlGroundTender05" tags="RohZima,RevCowgirl,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_SexBehindChairTender01" location="Chairs,Couches" tags="RohZima,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_SexBehindChairTender02" location="Chairs,Couches" tags="RohZima,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_SexBehindChairTender03" location="Chairs,Couches" tags="RohZima,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_SexBehindChairTender04" location="Chairs,Couches" tags="RohZima,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_SexBehindChairTender05" location="Chairs,Couches" tags="RohZima,Sitting,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_SexBehindChairTender06" location="Chairs,Couches" tags="RohZima,Sitting,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_StandingGroundTender01" tags="RohZima,Standing,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_StandingGroundTender02" tags="RohZima,Standing,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_StandingGroundTender03" tags="RohZima,Standing,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_StandingGroundTender04" tags="RohZima,Standing,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_StandingGroundTender05" tags="RohZima,Standing,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_AnalingusIGroundTender01" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusIGroundTender02" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusIGroundTender03" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusIGroundTender04" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusIGroundTender05" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_AnalingusIIGroundTender01" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusIIGroundTender02" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusIIGroundTender03" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusIIGroundTender04" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_AnalingusIIGroundTender05" tags="RohZima,Analingus,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_CowgirlBedTender01" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_CowgirlBedTender02" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_CowgirlBedTender03" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_CowgirlBedTender04" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_CowgirlBedTender05" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_CowgirlBedTender06" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Cowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_ProneBedTender01" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Prone,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_ProneBedTender02" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Prone,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_ProneBedTender03" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Prone,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_ProneBedTender04" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Prone,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_ProneBedTender05" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,Prone,Bed,Tender"/>

<position id="RZ_RevCowgirlBedTender01" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,RevCowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_RevCowgirlBedTender02" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,RevCowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_RevCowgirlBedTender03" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,RevCowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_RevCowgirlBedTender04" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,RevCowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>
<position id="RZ_RevCowgirlBedTender05" location="SingleBeds,DoubleBeds" tags="RohZima,RevCowgirl,Bed,Tender"/>

</positionData>

2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Is this ok? sorry im not a programer

No, that's not properly formed XML. Just upgrade to the latest version of the mod, it's correct and looks like this:

<positionData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<defaults startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="ready" stopMorphSet="unReady"/>

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

No, that's not properly formed XML. Just upgrade to the latest version of the mod, it's correct and looks like this:

Thanks man

6 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

My menu for starting animations manually stoped working, tried removing the mod, but there are some left overs

"Plugin not installed or activated: RZsex.esp"

Are you sure you fully installed the mod?