RohZima Fallout 4 Sex Animations for AAF (Feb/2024)

12 hours ago, JB. said:

@RohZima  I would like to request a tender anal fisting animation :grimace: If you need me to join your patreon as a condition just let me know. 

Hey sure, it's no need to join my patreon. It's an easy animation to do and if you're planning to use it in your mod that's a bonus.

Here is the current list (also on main page). Because of the 3 month delay you will find the last ones not in this version yet. Patreon version is 1.81. So it's supposed to be 3 months behind - usually 6 animations. All animations include at minimum 5 stages. Some go higher like Doggy3MWorkbenchTender which has 9 stages. Available are in bold.

The format I think is obvious enough.

DoggyGroundTender
BJGroundTender
CowgirlGroundTender
MissionaryGroundTender
ProneGroundTender
BehindSexChairTender
FaceSittingGroundTender
RevCowgirlGroundTender
BehindStandingGroundTender
AnalingusIGroundTender
AnalingusIIGroundTender
DoggyCouchTender
SecSearchGroundTender
DoggyWorkbenchTender
SexDeskTender
AnalingusSeatedTender
DoggyChairTender
AnalProneGroundRough
MissionGroundRough
AnalingusBoothTender
Doggy3MWorkbenchTender

Mission3MGroundTender
BlowjobCouchTender
SexCouchTender

Hello, thank you for the really nice animations. I made a small patch that group them in sequences (hiding the individual stages). For me that works better when triggered by Autonomy/Violate. I also added additional keywords so cum fx from other mods work (incomplete though). The patch is implemented as an override so it doesn't overwrite anything currently.

RZF4S_1_61_Sequenced_Animations.zip

5 hours ago, r4v1n6m4d said:

Hello, thank you for the really nice animations. I made a small patch that group them in sequences (hiding the individual stages). For me that works better when triggered by Autonomy/Violate. I also added additional keywords so cum fx from other mods work (incomplete though). The patch is implemented as an override so it doesn't overwrite anything currently.

RZF4S_1_61_Sequenced_Animations.zip 3.14 kB · 10 downloads

GJ, though u better should add transitions, cos mostly last animations are finish (comin') type, and first are tease-type.  I did this for upcomming Indarello's Patch

RZF4S_for_Indarello_1_60_4a.7z

33 minutes ago, Jeffey67 said:

GJ, though u better should add transitions, cos mostly last animations are finish (comin') type, and first are tease-type.  I did this for upcomming Indarello's Patch

RZF4S_for_Indarello_1_60_4a.7z 5.47 kB · 0 downloads

Don't know how to do that, but then again I didn't know how to make my patch earlier today either. Suppose I can try! :P

That mod seems interesting, wasn't aware of its existence.

12 minutes ago, ababababab said:

Is this not meant to work with AAF Poser? Do I have to use console commands to put NPCs in these poses?

Just works with aaf normally. You should see the animations when you run the aaf wizard unless you installed it wrongly.

On 2/8/2024 at 2:56 AM, r4v1n6m4d said:

Don't know how to do that, but then again I didn't know how to make my patch earlier today either. Suppose I can try! :P

That mod seems interesting, wasn't aware of its existence.

If you groupped them, then it'll be easy for u) just look at my transition xml structure and... read this

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

AAF guide on here says to use 1.40 but only 1.85 is available. should I be concerned when downloadin this? loved your skyrim stuff so shame if something is funky here 

Nothing to be worried about no. Just new anims. 1.85 has sfx added for most anims. Even if that version was refering to another mod that uses this pack as a dependency, it should still be fine because it only adds new records.

• 2 weeks later...