RohZima Fallout 4 Sex Animations for AAF (Feb/2024)

11/07/23 (version 1.12) - Did a quick update to add mattress position and got rid of duplicate animation files for furniture...

12/07/23 (version 1.15) - Feet are fixed. I think the mod is ok now. There are no sounds or expressions - and I'm not promising anything with those, sorry.

For expressions I recommend to cast "caa animfacearchetypexxx" on the doppleganger. I don't want to put in expressions you might not like or might look bad on your character and you be stuck with them...

Sounds is just too tricky, sorry. Though I won't rule out attempting it in future. Try Custom Moans maybe? You could replace male voice with sfx, or something like that...

Edited by RohZima

Stumbling on your mod was a very pleasant surprise.
One little something worth mentioning: the positions are missing some crucial tags used by other scripted mods. I can add them myself the best i can and upload the xmls here if you don't mind.
Also, if you are willing to compact the formIDs in order to flag the esp as light plugin, i volunteer to do it too (edit the animationDATA accordingly) since the number of idles is still manageable. But you will have to do it every time you add a new idle (Compact FromIDs for esl).

Edited by lee3310

I tested the animations, very nice and fluid.
Position data xml is missing this line (it handles clothes unequipping and penis morphing).

startEquipmentSet="unEquip" stopEquipmentSet="reEquip" startMorphSet="ready" stopMorphSet="unReady"

And i hope you will add some sex sounds in the future (SoundPlay in hkx).

Well done!

1. Unfortunately, there was no sound.

2. Your tags are missing many keywords recognized by mods today.

3. If the action is exactly the same, it is unnecessary for your bed animation to output the same hkx as the ground version, and add it in the animation data. You only need to create an additional bed_ Positiondata and write your offset on the default line. Then everything else is the same as the ground position, except for the position ID, which requires additional words such as bed to be added.

380797743_36020230707013206209.jpg.54be9f318fc0664d25784ead3c5e6a6d.jpg

Edited by kziitd

However, is this possible to play them staged? I did a animationGroup xml, as usual, but only first anim loops. Even added transition xml, then only transition animation plays and widget shows "transitioning". Is < frames="*"> mandatory in main animation xml? Those are omitted in the mod.

5 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

However, is this possible to play them staged? I did a animationGroup xml, as usual, but only first anim loops. Even added transition xml, then only transition animation plays and widget shows "transitioning". Is < frames="*"> mandatory in main animation xml? Those are omitted in the mod.

AAF reads the number of frames from animationDATA but they are missing here:

id="RZ_DoggyGroundTender01" frames="xxx" (missing)
1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

AAF reads the number of frames from animationDATA but they are missing here:

id="RZ_DoggyGroundTender01" frames="xxx" (missing)

That's it! So could that be a cause that I can't make em play staged? Only first anim in stage node is looping. Didn't try a psition tree system, cos using only npc triggered scenes (Autonomy + Human Resources). And, unfortunately, they don't use trees.

On 7/6/2023 at 8:33 PM, kziitd said:

Well done!

3. If the action is exactly the same, it is unnecessary for your bed animation to output the same hkx as the ground version, and add it in the animation data. You only need to create an additional bed_ Positiondata and write your offset on the default line. Then everything else is the same as the ground position, except for the position ID, which requires additional words such as bed to be added.

380797743_36020230707013206209.jpg.54be9f318fc0664d25784ead3c5e6a6d.jpg

Omg! Now I understood what this means. You explained this clearer, than Wiki) That's why I see multiple positions xmls divided by furniture names.

That's it! So could that be a cause that I can't make em play staged? Only first anim in stage node is looping. Didn't try a psition tree system, cos using only npc triggered scenes (Autonomy + Human Resources). And, unfortunately, they don't use trees.

There is no reason why they don't use trees, if the only position available is an AnimationTree (hide single animations and animationGroup) they will use it.

Edited by lee3310

Hey, sorry about not adding frames. I never asked Dago what the point of frames was but now I can see a clear reason for it. I'll add them in.

On 7/7/2023 at 1:33 AM, kziitd said:

Well done!

3. If the action is exactly the same, it is unnecessary for your bed animation to output the same hkx as the ground version.

1. I don't plan to add sound because I don't want to bake extra data into the anim files themselves, sorry.

2. I will make the bare bones version, if the modder wants to add a thousand tags go for it. I was advised to use the minimum, on AAF discord.

3. Trust me, I am the last person in the world to make extra work for himself. I think it was SavageCabbage who told me to do it like this. Unless I mistake.

4. Cute ava.

5 hours ago, lee3310 said:

There is no reason why they don't use trees, if the only position available is an AnimationTree (hide single animations and animationGroup) they will use it.

Yeah! And they really start from first branch, but that's all. Without progression. I've changed attributes as strictExiting, time, and isExit in various combinations, but didn't get succeess. If I trigger scene between npcs, it works as needed. Reinstalled AAF till no errors, but without any progress. Especially, if there is adding actor. I mean for example, MF scene started by Human resouses and after a while Autonomy (AE) perked M npc started dialog with acting F. She agreed and I see a word "adding" in a AAF widget, then scene changes to MMF. They choose some position from tree and only first branch is looping. I can manually stop em by END key, but no change positions or branches.

4 hours ago, RohZima said:

Hey, sorry about not adding frames. I never asked Dago what the point of frames was but now I can see a clear reason for it. I'll add them in.

Thanx! I thought it no problem to add them by myself, but didn't catch, how to figure out, where to get those length) FO4Edit dodn't help. Creation Kit is too complex 4 me) 

4 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

Thanx! I thought it no problem to add them by myself, but didn't catch, how to figure out, where to get those length) FO4Edit dodn't help. Creation Kit is too complex 4 me) 

I'm only mentioning this in case you're rally interested.

If CK is too much you can look for HKXPack, HKXCMD or convert-xml-hkf-kf. The later will allow you to output the file between .HKX and .XML back and forth. He did not pack the files into an .B2A archive so are loose - copy them to another directory to play with them though.  There are likely other tools too which play a .hkx which will show it's attributes.

Of course I don't expect you to use autodesk or blender, heck if I know how to use them.  Anyway I'm pretty sure the frame count will be in the XML if you use convert-xml-hkf-kf, I do not remember what relative position in the header of a .hkx the frame count is in but there's also a frequency (unit of time counter in it) if I remember correctly.

Edited by eflat01
4 hours ago, Jeffey67 said:

MF scene started by Human resouses and after a while Autonomy (AE) perked M npc started dialog with acting F. She agreed and I see a word "adding" in a AAF widget, then scene changes to MMF.

If it helps, I don't think it was the intent of Autonomy to add more actors to a running scene. I'm pretty sure that's a long-standing bug that a number of us have observed with it, but hopefully @Sthan Dust will get a chance to figure out what's causing it.

1 hour ago, eflat01 said:

I'm only mentioning this in case you're rally interested.

If CK is too much you can look for HKXPack, HKXCMD or convert-xml-hkf-kf. The later will allow you to output the file between .HKX and .XML back and forth. He did not pack the files into an .B2A archive so are loose - copy them to another directory to play with them though.  There are likely other tools too which play a .hkx which will show it's attributes.

Of course I don't expect you to use autodesk or blender, heck if I know how to use them.  Anyway I'm pretty sure the frame count will be in the XML if you use convert-xml-hkf-kf, I do not remember what relative position in the header of a .hkx the frame count is in but there's also a frequency (unit of time counter in it) if I remember correctly.

oh! Certainly it's very interesting fo me!  TY) And my little secret - I've got a Blender (even animation rig 4 that, (sadly, but vanilla skeleton instead FG)) shortcut on my desktop. But it's like a Boeing747 for Cessna pilot in my case( Yeah, I've heard about something convertors between Hkf-xml and so on. I gonna rush for it, I think. Some seen on nexus, seems to me, may be somewhere else. Surely this all is very interesting. GL)

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If it helps, I don't think it was the intent of Autonomy to add more actors to a running scene. I'm pretty sure that's a long-standing bug that a number of us have observed with it, but hopefully @Sthan Dust will get a chance to figure out what's causing it.

Yeah, may be. But I haven't seen something about "adding" on AAF wiki. May be that's some secret function? eastern eggs or so

BTW HR also can add actor to scene, if it was started first by AE.

Edited by Jeffey67