LL fashion - sexy outfits

6 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> I like this style but if I will wear it in my country, I would be labeled as whore

It's hard to find the middle way. I mean it's just clothes but all the the things we read into them (automatically, not even on purpose) ?

"HOT business clothes":

Spoiler

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/41W5DDsBMC35TQ2lTbF75A--/YXBwaWQ9ZWNfaG9yaXpvbnRhbDtoPTQwMDtzcz0xO3c9NDAw/https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/31mWL1I8cXL._SL500_.jpg

Portable Heated Clothes Dryer, Samrt Electric Clothes Dryer Clothes and Shoes Hangers Dryer, Small Heated Drying Rack Fast Drying Hot and Cold Air Drying Rack for Household Travel

Edited by donttouchmethere

> This is what I and many other girls wear during summer.  You should see guys that are sitting on terraces slumbering, setting their erected cocks and exchanging dirty comments. If they wouldn't be ashamed, they will masturbate right there. :classic_smile:

4e3d8ff4d3f4517b20c02bf865182078.jpg.d05a81e4bb6afda3704de92a3271cedb.jpg

Edited by Evaloves4
6 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

This is what I and many other girls wear during summer.

This is what summer used to look like around here ☔

Hot_Wallpaper_Wet_Girl_in_rain.jpg

Giving up on it

Spoiler

HD-wallpaper-summer-rain-red-dress-summe

6 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

I can't imagine myself wrapped in plastic and rubber, at least not this kind. Sorry. All i want is to be free like this:

:classic_laugh: Hardly advisable around here. It can get surprisingly cold, once you are out in the thunderstorm. Even in the summer.

This ?is a classic. We call it "Ostfriesennerz". Symbolically, it can be translated with "mink pelt for the people in the region of Ostfriesland"

rain-coat-8.jpg