LL fashion - sexy outfits

6 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

I like to expose my body as much as I can

:classic_wink: That's what the slit at the thigh is for

Spoiler

? And you might muse about this "exposing" a bit more, if you would spent more of your time adventuring in the north

d209_5595.jpg.48d7bbabf8c4d0c16b4334274b0cbf4b.jpg

4 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_wink: That's what the slit at the thigh is for

Hide contents

? And you might muse about this "exposing" a bit more, if you would spent more of your time adventuring in the north

> Well, my Prince and Ivy will surely have some skimpy armors in the cold North. I would be covered with three cave bear furs, at least. :classic_smile:

6 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Well, my Prince and Ivy will surely have some skimpy armors in the cold North. I would be covered with three cave bear furs, at least. :classic_smile:

Fake ones I hope, after all depending on where you are bears are protected species after all, though those in skyrim deserve everything that happens to them.

7 hours ago, Varithina said:

Fake ones I hope, after all depending on where you are bears are protected species after all, though those in skyrim deserve everything that happens to them.

> Of course, I was talking about Skyrim bear fur.:classic_smile:

Edited by Evaloves4