LL fashion - sexy outfits

giphy.gif?cid=36b14fackzxe72lyyp4hvdhyvwypxifsh9i7a0ouc8rvg13q&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

> My wife, Ivy always dresses nicely and she looks awesome, sexy and hot in everything she puts on, but some piece of clothes make her extremely sexy, like when she dress up her black leather motorcycle outfit. I always get horny seeing her in it. Please, post the girls in the outfits you like to see them. Again, you can post as many pictures as you like, but if you have more then two, please, put them in the spoiler. Here is one small detail on this girl that turns my Prince very much on. Guess which one.:classic_wink:  

10514f5be724fddcb8c221f2c5e7d225.jpg.00d0ebbba6bec7217bdebbf043120dad.jpg

Edit: I like Mrs. @worik's title of this thread, so i changed it

Edited by Evaloves4
5 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

You're such a tease, Eva. Show, don't tell. :classic_tongue:

Clothes make the man, not the woman because she is gorgeous no matter.

a surrealistic woman in stylish rags hol... | Stock Video | Pond5

> Well, sorry for bad English. Would you be kind and help me to fix my OP? Please?

On 7/1/2023 at 9:38 AM, Evaloves4 said:

Please, post the girls in sex outfits that turns you on.

:classic_laugh: Finally. The LoversLab fashion-thread :classic_wub:

Meaning not strictly "turns you on", but probably "turns somebody very dear to you on" as well? :classic_wink:

top.jpg.3cf08fc8a575e01d0720c7ad79540520.jpg

7 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_laugh: Finally. The LoversLab fashion-thread :classic_wub:

Meaning not strictly "turns you on", but probably "turns somebody very dear to you on" as well? :classic_wink:

top.jpg.3cf08fc8a575e01d0720c7ad79540520.jpg

> She looks hot in that white outfit.

• Evaloves4 changed the title to LL girls' fashion and sexy outfits

We are not in the adult section here? Meaning, we have to keep a bunch of "clothes" on? Right? ?

For sure, that will become a handicap, but shouldn't be an issue with this lovely dress :classic_happy:

12742585Chloe.jpg.be85627a1bedc2d8c5957dcd78cc4fc7.jpg

1 minute ago, worik said:

We are not in the adult section here? Meaning, we have to keep a bunch of "clothes" on? Right? ?

For sure, that will become a handicap, but shouldn't be an issue with this lovely dress :classic_happy:

12742585Chloe.jpg.be85627a1bedc2d8c5957dcd78cc4fc7.jpg

> Well, the fashion also involves sexy underwear. :classic_smile:

4 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Well, the fashion also involves sexy underwear. :classic_smile:

? Not all underwear is supposed to hide much of the body. Some might be supposed to hiode none at all.

I have never ever seen such naughty stuff myself. Of course.:classic_angel:

4 minutes ago, worik said:

? Not all underwear is supposed to hide much of the body. Some might be supposed to hiode none at all.

I have never ever seen such naughty stuff myself. Of course.:classic_angel:

giphy.gif?cid=36b14facnjwi7fbk8j5ap5bw1dfda7kix4figlc1pj6mbrf6&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Wife never wanted to go with me to official functions, but had she gone to the one at the New Zealand Consulate (second image is from the patio area were we had the reception) I wanted her to wear something like this.    She thought it was too racy......I didn't think it was...but what do I know about women's fashion.

Wholesale Contrast Color Strapless Sleeveless Cocktail Dresses ...

Spoiler

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.zGb4mIcYAqdUfOO6ZM7FcAHaFj%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=46ac50eafad287ec005d46949bf4ae046273fb560366f838486f0a47ff12a700&ipo=images

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I googled "every day leather"

Now I wish any day is every day ?

( Don't think that's leather ?)

https://thenotice.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/latex-dress-review-7.jpg

Hide contents

https://thenotice.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/latex-dress-review-4.jpg

> Not bad. My Ivy and I have some black leather pieces of outfits, but little bit more sexier :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, steelpanther24 said:

Wife never wanted to go with me to official functions, but had she gone to the one at the New Zealand Consulate (second image is from the patio area were we had the reception) I wanted her to wear something like this.    She thought it was too racy......I didn't think it was...but what do I know about women's fashion.

Wholesale Contrast Color Strapless Sleeveless Cocktail Dresses ...

Hide contents

> She is very attractive and I like the model and the color of her dress. Thanks.

• Evaloves4 changed the title to LL fashion - sexy outfits