LL fashion - sexy outfits

On 7/6/2023 at 3:59 PM, worik said:

:classic_biggrin: High heels mountain-hiking. That's expert professional league. Only amateurs like I use trekking boots or runners shoes for such challenges. :classic_angel:

Reveal hidden contents

And I see those professionals everytime, even when we hike up here ?‍♀️

intro-brocken.jpg Brocken-Wanderung-2018_TH_WORLDTRAVLR_NET-08-22.jpg brocken-harzer-hexensieg-teil1-1070x803.jpg

That's what I try to explain to my PC all the time. If she wants to lvl up she needs to do some serious high heel mountain hiking!

On 7/6/2023 at 4:42 PM, Evaloves4 said:

Ha Ha Smile Sticker by EmojiPlus 1 Yes Sticker by Emoji > Good point. MAAAAAAAYBEEEEE she can but only during the sex and if we would play some sex roles.

There is still hope ?

On 7/6/2023 at 4:11 PM, worik said:

Maybe another colour would be nice ?

Maybe black? Pure white? Opinions?

Is that... is that a good excuse to google bunnies? I bite! ?

Red wouldn't be my color either ?

Spoiler

File:Tika Red Bunny Girl Costume.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

54 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Careful not to click the bunny ear edition

But everybody knows, that a good bunny has a cute and fluffy tail ?

412_1000.jpg

Edited by worik
8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

oh-oh, careful, you could start a transformation fetish excursus ?

> LOL, I am just being mean for I am sure no girl every wanted to be a bunny or a cat. Some girls who started to wear those things by themselves, do it for they know what turns perverts on and they make a good money out of it and there are those who have no idea how all it started. I just really hate those ears. I mean it.

> But to stay on the path: :classic_smile:

4a4e5b0e8ae215627fa7897ff972c0a9.jpg.3ba55480e879527f9358d3cb75f05520.jpg

Edited by Evaloves4
19 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> LOL, I am just being mean for I am sure no girl every wanted to be a bunny or a cat. Some girls who started to wear those things by themselves, do it for they know what turns perverts on and they make a good money out of it and there are those who have no idea how all it started. I just really hate those ears. I mean it.

That's a very limited and angry view on those ear wearing girls.

I think some like it because it looks cute or they have a fetish or are Japanese anime fans.

I try not to kink shame anyone. I also doubt just because men like something on women it isn't forced automatically on all women and it isn't as if they loose all their own ideas and kinks.

If that would be the case all devious mod authors here on LL would be men, because it would be a lot of work to just please men.

A generalization is doubtful. Especially if we talk about some niche thing.

There is another rule I follow:

If I don't like it, it doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't like it or does it with selfish intent.

If I like it, but not everyone else, I try not to be too disappointed ^^

If I don't like it, but A likes it, but B hates A for liking something B hates, I would side with A just out of protest... oh... wait... does that make me woke? It makes me woke right? OMGZ I need to see a doctor.

Edited by donttouchmethere
3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's a very limited and angry view on those ear wearing girls.

I think some like it because it looks cute or they have a fetish or are Japanese anime fans.

I try not to kink shame anyone. I also doubt just because men like something on women it isn't forced automatically on all women and it isn't as if they loose all their own ideas and kinks.

If that would be the case all devious mod authors here on LL would be men, because it would be a lot of work to just please men.

A generalization is doubtful. Especially if we talk about some niche thing.

There is another rule I follow:

If I don't like it, it doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't like it or does it with selfish intent.

If I like it, but not everyone else, I try not to be too disappointed ^^

If I don't like it, but A likes it, but B hates A for liking something B hates, I would side with A just out of protest... oh... wait... does that make me woke? It make me woke right? OMGZ I need to see a doctor.

> I was just giving you a very brief overview about it, and I do not expect others to like or hate the things i like or hate. Anyway, let's drop it since we might end in quarrel which is not the meaning and the goal of this thread. :classic_smile:  let's enjoy in another beautiful fashion:

17a7b4f3ab417f8969256dd6717a02f0.jpg.3bebbe7b7d0e289ebe7981e87d4e1593.jpg