Call of the Wild - Primal Magic

Azurefrost

Please see new thread:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33756-wip-call-of-the-wild-primal-magic/

On hold until spring break when we get some free time again.

1087cew.jpg

Note: Images were done by Jonnyred, not me. He uses 7B bombshell body with HoneyVanity's barbarian textures and the 3D labia mod.

b9dbuh.jpg
Primal Magic will be the first of several new casting resource mods that have a focus on adult content. It is a nudist, wilderness, and druidic themed mod that will add a host of new abilities, items, and magicks for the dragonborn. It revolves around the idea of manipulating the primal sources of energy from the earth and creatures around you and turning them into devastating powers and effects. 

2vcgeqh.jpg

A new casting resource! - Primal Magic will feature a brand new resource that your new abilities will be keyed off of. This resource is your primal urges bar and it will appear on your UI, above your stamina bar as a fourth and fully functional resource. Our next mod will be a succubus mod and will likewise see a brand new casting resource that works differently from primal urges.

As you channel primal energy throughout your body, a bit of it remains within you, resulting in you building up more of it over time. The energy within your body causes you to become aroused and desire sexual release. Each time you use your primal abilities, your primal urges slowly raise till you hit the maximum point on the bar. This represents the point where your body can no longer hold excess primal energy and you must purge the remaining energy to again use your abilities.
While the bar is completely maxed out, further use of primal abilities drains magicka, stamina, and health simultaneously until you die. The bar will also naturally (but very slowly) increase over time.

To reset this resource and gain the ability to cast effectively again, you must engage in sexual activity that causes an orgasm. Masturbation, sexual intercourse, etc., will all do this for you. Additionally, craftable incense will lower your primal urges by calming you, much like how potions temporarily give you a boost to your health, magicka, or stamina while in combat. Aphrodisiacs will increase your primal urges, but more on this later.

The use of primal abilities however, is heavily restricted by clothing and armor. The wearing of clothing and armor while using primal abilities causes additional residue energy to remain in your body and the friction of your clothes against your genitalia massively increases the amount of primal urges gained by using your abilities. The most effective way to use the resource is to remain nude and only utilize the special primal gear.

Wildshape Potions - A primal magic user will be able to craft unique potions that will turn them into a beast of the wild for a short amount of time. You will be able to transform into a bear, wolf, spider, and other beasts. Be wary though, your primal urges will be maxed after use!

New magicks in the form of four subschools - You will be able to use powerful new magicks that all key off of the new casting resource of primal energy via your primal urges bar.

• Ferocity -> Combat enhancing abilities and buffs for melee focused characters to let you take on an aspect of the ferocious beasts of the wild.
  • Allure -> Sexual magicks that make you more attractive to those around you, friendly to the beasts of the wild, and enable you to use enchantments to force your targets to give in to their urges. 
  • Growth -> Restorative and damage based magics that utilize the organic material and plants around you to repair wounds or injure your enemies.
  • Decay -> Damaging and debilitating abilities that age and disease your foes.

Animal Companion - You will be able to obtain an animal companion to accompany you throughout skyrim by performing a ritual in the wilds. Your companion will fight for you and aid you just like a follower so long as you make sure to reaffirm your bonds with it through intimate expression. Your bonds are renewed each time your companion and you have sex with one another. Note: Fear not those of you, like me, who are not a fan of bestiality. This will be disabled if you do not have bestiality enabled on sexlab! All animal companions will be mammals.

Companions and their roles...

• Wolf - Speed.
  • Bear - Tanky.
  • Saber - Damage.

Capstone Tattoos - You will be able to receive a permanent tattoo on your body that will mark you as a follower of a particular subschool of primal magic. These tattoos will unlock a single, very powerful capstone ability based on the tattoo you receive. The capstone abilities are keyed off of the primal urges in your bar and will reduce it to zero again, perfect for long fights. They will actually have stronger effects the more primal urges you have as they use the primal energy trapped within your body for their effect.

Aphrodisiacs and Incense - Aphrodisiacs will give you an increase to your primal urges bar, perfect if you are about to use your capstone ability. Incense will provide a way to decrease your primal urges in the heat of combat.

Piercings, Jewelry, and Primal Clothing - Erotic piercings and pieces of jewelry are the staple equipment used by primal casters. Their bodies are adorned from head to toe in jewelry that enhances their magical casting abilities and protects them with their limited armor. Other articles of clothing made from furs and other natural substances are occasionally worn, but serve other purposes than clothing the caster and still leave them exposed.

A new player home themed for the mod and questline!

sypnp0.jpg
While we will probably be able to complete the mod, we could always use help with any of the following and it will help the mod be done much sooner:

• Custom animations.
  • Piercings, jewelry, and clothing.
  • Scripting.
  • Basic level CK work such as creating entries for items and spells.
  • Environment creation for an eventual druidic style home.
  • Questline writters.

2v8li4w.jpg
Frostbrand - Scripting, UI Design, API Building.
Jonnyred - Tattoos, CK entries, Clothing, Piercings, Jewelry.

RangedPheonix - Scripting, CK entries, API Building.

Hal3023 - Basic CK work.

Davidheat1088 - Quest writer.

2hpq7mt.jpg
We are using some elements from several other mods and we will eventually credit everyone once things get further in. Until then, thank you for those authors who have let us borrow some things. :)

346w4r7.jpg
Note: Many of the items shown are incomplete and not properly textured. E.g. some of the piercings will get more organic textures later such as bone. Piercings will be compatible with the different body types. We will be doing the female piercings first as designing for one body type means less work later if we scrab a particular design.

Bangles & Arm bands.
post-91634-0-23077800-1387948784_thumb.jpgpost-91634-0-60551000-1387948794_thumb.jpgpost-91634-0-69362100-1387948805_thumb.jpgpost-91634-0-22801400-1387955096_thumb.jpg

Female Allure Piercings
post-91634-0-96289500-1387949157_thumb.jpgpost-91634-0-27969700-1387949168_thumb.jpgpost-91634-0-08603200-1387951100_thumb.jpg

Female Ferocity Piercings
post-91634-0-88253500-1388544248_thumb.jpgpost-91634-0-80728900-1388544257_thumb.jpg

Hrm ... I bet rituals though would be a good addition to gain abilities and spells instead of books.

I actually really like this idea. I was planning on doing mini quests to unlock different wildshape forms, but this could be interesting for the normal abilities too. What kind of rituals do you have in mind?

Lemme get this straight.

You're doing a mod about nature and druids that includes wildshape forms that involve rituals to acquire, but aren't actually going to include bestiality.

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand your viewpoint - I'd never mod anything involving futa because I don't like it.  But doing an erotic mod about nature and not including bestiality is missing one hell of an opportunity.

Hrm ... I bet rituals though would be a good addition to gain abilities and spells instead of books.

I actually really like this idea. I was planning on doing mini quests to unlock different wildshape forms, but this could be interesting for the normal abilities too. What kind of rituals do you have in mind?

Well that depends on whether or not you want sensual, sexual, erotic, romantic or a multitude of aspects. Here is a few ideas for each.

Sensual - Dancing, skyclad under the moon, sexual symbolism such as phallic styled statues or symbolic vaginal penetration aspects no real sex just symbolism of the act, parts, and meaning of it. This would include things like dancing around a maypole or phallic shaped totem statue to bring in a fruitful harvest, which could be made into a quest given by farmers in hopes of a better bounty with their crops. Instead of dancing, as most animations for such aren't made, you could probably assign prostrate bowing to the totem, pole, statue or whatever. This would help with restorative styled magics and the like.

Erotic - Usage of setting, seduction, and inhibitors to enthrall, enchant, or create jealousy. Could include provide thralls to become ritualistic tools. Borderline sexual or breaking into sexual aspects like foreplay. Typically summoning or conjuring various ancestors of the charmed, cursing a charmed ones family, or even as a way to provide spirits with a way to payback an individual. As an example, a spirit could place a quest upon the primal mage to seduce an individual for them so they can exact payback, have a one night fling with an old love from their previous life (could include possession here), or perhaps seduce a loved one's marital partner to exact vengeance against their marriage. In turn the spirit could bestow gifts upon the mage in the form of abilities, powers, or spells.

Sexual - these ones are easy to come up with and equally as easy to provide reasons to do such. Ritual sex upon some sort of alter to obtain reagents, ingredients, or quest items like sperm, menstrual blood, milk, etc..  Perhaps even sex with a prominent shape shifter to absorb part of their life essence to gain wildshapes. In truth, beasts would be a good aspect of this but its doable without it.

Romantic - could include a roleplayed polygamy/harem aspect where the mage could obtain gifts and such from a tribal leader in exchange of a ritualized handfasting. Could also be reversed as the mage handfasts multiple partners to obtain family related gifts like a form or spell ability is bestowed upon a specific house, den, or coven upon passing an marital initiation such as consummation after a ritual handfast.

Those are a few examples I have many more if ya want to send me a message to discuss further some ideas. Mind you I have little time to play with the CK but can come up with ideas at the drop of a hat.

Sensual - Dancing, skyclad under the moon, sexual symbolism such as phallic styled statues or symbolic vaginal penetration aspects no real sex just symbolism of the act, parts, and meaning of it. This would include things like dancing around a maypole or phallic shaped totem statue to bring in a fruitful harvest, which could be made into a quest given by farmers in hopes of a better bounty with their crops. Instead of dancing, as most animations for such aren't made, you could probably assign prostrate bowing to the totem, pole, statue or whatever. This would help with restorative styled magics and the like.

This just popped into my head so feel free to ignore it, but: the doomstones are phallic statues.  If you go symbolist route you could have the primal mage dance around different existing doomstones depending upon the nature of the quest, or you put in custom doomstones.

I like the idea of this mod, and really like some of the ideas being suggested (although, some would be nearly impossible to implement). I wouldn't mind bestiality being included only because of how close to nature this mod seems to be aiming.

I very much look forward to this mods future.

• 5 weeks later...

I really like where this idea is going. Playing as a Bosmer mage would actually make some sense now. Also, I stumbled upon this yesterday and thought it might help take the development a step further. I gave it a quick skim but most of the details went over my head since my coding skills are minimal at best.

It's a proof of concept about adding entirely new perk trees. While it is still in the early stages, it might be worth a look.

I really like where this idea is going. Playing as a Bosmer mage would actually make some sense now. Also, I stumbled upon this yesterday and thought it might help take the development a step further. I gave it a quick skim but most of the details went over my head since my coding skills are minimal at best.

It's a proof of concept about adding entirely new perk trees. While it is still in the early stages, it might be worth a look.

Thanks for the tip. This might end up being very useful. By the way, I was wondering if you might, much later on, help me out. I want to incorporate tattoo choices for characters that grant special bonuses depending on which one you choose. I liked the tribal tattoos you did before, and would love your help in designing some later on if you would be interested.

Thanks for the tip. This might end up being very useful. By the way, I was wondering if you might, much later on, help me out. I want to incorporate tattoo choices for characters that grant special bonuses depending on which one you choose. I liked the tribal tattoos you did before, and would love your help in designing some later on if you would be interested.

I'd love to! I've been working on new designs actually, creating them from scratch (hence why there hasn't been an update for a while :P). I'll keep those on reserve along with a few other ideas I have as an exclusive.

What body replacer did you have in mind?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks. Johnnyred has been making some awesome stuff that we will hopefully show you and I have been working with UI development to do something really cool that I will let you all know of soon. We have massively changed the original idea and I think most of you will find it great.

Now for the Tattoos you going to use the overlay from the mod "Race Menu" by Expired6978 or are they going to act like armor?

They're going to be used as an overlay. We're trying to stay away from having to wear any form of armor or clothing. There will likely still be some of them, but we're going to be keeping it to a minimum. Once you get the tattoo on, you won't be able to "unequip" it.

Now for the Tattoos you going to use the overlay from the mod "Race Menu" by Expired6978 or are they going to act like armor?

They're going to be used as an overlay. We're trying to stay away from having to wear any form of armor or clothing. There will likely still be some of them, but we're going to be keeping it to a minimum. Once you get the tattoo on, you won't be able to "unequip" it.

sounds great, now are the Tattoos Permanent?  and are Different tattoos do different effects?

sounds great, now are the Tattoos Permanent?  and are Different tattoos do different effects?

Yes. They will unlock very special and powerful capstone abilities. I will try to give you guys the full details next week.

Archived