Call of the Wild - Primal Magic

Azurefrost

i am realy fired up over this mod. i have something to look forward to now. what weapons suit an Amazonian warrior? a bow and a spear?

I'd say a spear, but since Bethesda decided not to implement the spears weapon category, it just won't be the same. For the game's sake, it would have to be either a bow or a short sword.

this 3d vagina i have read about. where can i get it?

Can be found here. I don't think it has an official thread or anything. A sadly undervalued mod, tbh.

Guest wellbredbitch

i am realy fired up over this mod. i have something to look forward to now. what weapons suit an Amazonian warrior? a bow and a spear?

I'd say a spear, but since Bethesda decided not to implement the spears weapon category, it just won't be the same. For the game's sake, it would have to be either a bow or a short sword.

this 3d vagina i have read about. where can i get it?

Can be found here. I don't think it has an official thread or anything. A sadly undervalued mod, tbh.

a bow and a short sword and a small buckler would work.

thank you for the link to the 3d mushi. it is rather splendid.

I'm looking forward to this mod ! A druid/amazon/wildchild would be a really new way to start an adventure in Skyrim ! And with the adult content included, bestiality/zoophilia animations would really have a meaning ! Yeah ! Only thing missing right now are voices/roaring/barking/etc. for beasts/creatures and I wish to hear them before this mod is released or there will still be missing a very important thing for immersion, imho.

Guest wellbredbitch

i'm trying to get the right battle hardened file. which one is it please? i like subtle toned muscles.  i've downloaded and installed the one i guessed would be the right file but now my girl looks like a miss universe contestant. do i need  the unp unpb unpc normal map tiger diesel version?

i'm trying to get the right battle hardened file. which one is it please? i like subtle toned muscles.  i've downloaded and installed the one i guessed would be the right file but now my girl looks like a miss universe contestant. do i need  the unp unpb unpc normal map tiger diesel version?

I'm using the diesel w/ hardcore abs version for UNP.

Not sure if you have made any progress with "Perk Tree" but I came across 

Papa Timm - Archery and Combat http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46450

which from the description appeared to had a unique Perk Tree. It wasnt unique but it was an inovative approach to adding additional structure

Screenshots are of right and left view of a single Perk Tree

Not sure if would work for you but I am never one to ignore alternative ideas.

Not sure if you have made any progress with "Perk Tree" but I came across 

Papa Timm - Archery and Combat http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46450

which from the description appeared to had a unique Perk Tree. It wasnt unique but it was an inovative approach to adding additional structure

Screenshots are of right and left view of a single Perk Tree

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.bmp

Not sure if would work for you but I am never one to ignore alternative ideas.

This is essentially what the original concept of the perk system was going to be like. However, nothing is set in stone at this point, as we've been looking at alternative ways to handle perks. Good find, though.

What about a perk tree with the MCM?

I can't really say. Perhaps Frostbrand should be the one to answer that. It does sound like the better option, but I don't know how plausible it may be.

I already linked something about this earlier.  Forgotten Magic has already done a perk system of sorts in MCM.  Check it out.

Something's wrong with the poll, just a FYI.

Anyways, here's something I've thought up really quick:

Female:

-Maternal Instinct: Greatly increases your spell's effectiveness when your animal companion is in danger.

-Graceful Presence: Allure dances are more effective than they are for males, but also cost more stamina to maintain.

Male:

-Forceful Presence: Ferocity spells are stronger than they are for females, but generate more primal energy.

-Tame the Wild: Males have a better chance to force a beast into submission than females do.

That's all I could think of for right now.

I'm voting "No," but it's not letting me (I had to first delete my vote, and now it's saying I must "Vote in each question of the poll", despite there being only one.

And if These are the sort of differences suggested...

Female:

-Maternal Instinct: Greatly increases your spell's effectiveness when your animal companion is in danger.

-Graceful Presence: Allure dances are more effective than they are for males, but also cost more stamina to maintain.

Male:

-Forceful Presence: Ferocity spells are stronger than they are for females, but generate more primal energy.

-Tame the Wild: Males have a better chance to force a beast into submission than females do.

1... why should a male be less protective of "Man's best friend" than a female (Have you never had a father or older brother?)

2 - Why is a woman inherently less fierce and capable of imposing her will on others than a male (Have you never had an actual mother?)

The idea that a female is somehow more graceful/alluring than a male is... repulsive to me, at the very least.

(Sorry to single your post out like this... no offense was intended, but I wanted to explain/defend my "No differences" stance.)

While I wouldn't mind some sex differences in theory, I agree with Scow2 that what those differences should be would probably be far too subjective and divisive a decision.

If you really feel the need to differentiate between the two, I guess something related to pregnancy, breast milk or sperm production would be pretty undeniably gender-based, but even that might result in a debate over what, exactly, should result from that.

Also having the same problem with the poll.

I'm voting "No," but it's not letting me (I had to first delete my vote, and now it's saying I must "Vote in each question of the poll", despite there being only one.

And if These are the sort of differences suggested...

Female:

Male:

1... why should a male be less protective of "Man's best friend" than a female (Have you never had a father or older brother?)

2 - Why is a woman inherently less fierce and capable of imposing her will on others than a male (Have you never had an actual mother?)

The idea that a female is somehow more graceful/alluring than a male is... repulsive to me, at the very least.

(Sorry to single your post out like this... no offense was intended, but I wanted to explain/defend my "No differences" stance.)

More than likely this aspect is going to be modular. Our aim is for the whole thing to be highly customizable. You'll be able to swap out abilities and whatnot via MCM menu. As I've said before, we're equal opportunity employers. This will be the model by de facto, but it won't be limited to that.

To be honest, I was thinking of something along Rangedphoenix's idea simply because that's the way both genders are typically portrayed as. Again, sorry to have to reiterate, but the idea is to make the entire thing modular and highly customizable.

i would vote yes if i could, like the ideas of the 1 posted befour

Female:

Male:

but i think the male tame the wild should be diffrent, i dont think there should be any diffrence for taming animals regarding gender.

why not have it like maternal instinct but instead of doing more damage they take a % of the animal companions damage taken onto them I.e the companion takes 58 dmg from an attack, the male gendarl recieves 20% of that dmg instead of his companion.

I think the abilities/talents should reflect the natural way of life, like female lions hunting during days and male lions hunting on nights... I don't know if sabers are known to act the same but it could be, or something more like 'what describes my PC quite well' talents like 'lone wolf', 'leader', 'hunter', 'loser' or that kind of things, you know there are a lot of different animal personalities and some don't depend on the gender, many of them I should say.

And a 'in heat' ability/talent would be much appreciated too !  :D

Archived