Call of the Wild - Primal Magic

Azurefrost

Lemme get this straight.

You're doing a mod about nature and druids that includes wildshape forms that involve rituals to acquire, but aren't actually going to include bestiality.

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand your viewpoint - I'd never mod anything involving futa because I don't like it.  But doing an erotic mod about nature and not including bestiality is missing one hell of an opportunity.

I don't have a problem opening it up to others to expand upon it, however, I would rather remain soft-core in that department and I think there is enough possible content without direct sex with animals.

I personally don't get picky about others using my work, so I will open up the source at the end for anyone to work on. If someone wants to write a separate version with bestiality, they can, or they can integrate a bit here and there.

Besides, I have a story/piece of lore in mind with this setting and I strongly disagree about the need to actually have sex with animals. Animals don't *normally* have sex with animals that aren't their species, so why should humans? Yeah, it could be part of some weird ritual. Totally. I get that. But by doing so, there are definitely other ideas that you aren't able to utilize.

Drats, I was looking forward to my Game of Thrones She-Bear character :( 

Lemme get this straight.

You're doing a mod about nature and druids that includes wildshape forms that involve rituals to acquire, but aren't actually going to include bestiality.

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand your viewpoint - I'd never mod anything involving futa because I don't like it.  But doing an erotic mod about nature and not including bestiality is missing one hell of an opportunity.

I don't have a problem opening it up to others to expand upon it, however, I would rather remain soft-core in that department and I think there is enough possible content without direct sex with animals.

I personally don't get picky about others using my work, so I will open up the source at the end for anyone to work on. If someone wants to write a separate version with bestiality, they can, or they can integrate a bit here and there.

Besides, I have a story/piece of lore in mind with this setting and I strongly disagree about the need to actually have sex with animals. Animals don't *normally* have sex with animals that aren't their species, so why should humans? Yeah, it could be part of some weird ritual. Totally. I get that. But by doing so, there are definitely other ideas that you aren't able to utilize.

Whilst you are obviously entitled to develope the mod in any way you see fit, I couldn't help myself from pointing out in many mythological tales there are instances of beastiality as a route to enlightenment. Most obviously with the Greek and Roman mythos but there are others too. 

As was pointed out in the quote you quoted (hope that makes sense) you are missing an enormous opportunity for this mod and I for one would prefer to see a single mod developed by the original source than an "add on" that may well have side effects that would not be helpful in managing the stability of the overall package.

If there is enough interest in this side would you be willing to cooperate with another modder to ensure a smooth integration, I am sure having seen some of your fine work already in this thread that would be most beneficial.

Great, thanks for the tip. In that case, I will just do a widget right under the powers bar for primal magic.

Glad I could help! By the way I wonder what body textures you used on screenshots in OP? Especially that pussy texture/mesh(?), it looks awesome.

Speak to Jonnyred about that. He did the screenshots. ;P

Lemme get this straight.

Whilst you are obviously entitled to develope the mod in any way you see fit, I couldn't help myself from pointing out in many mythological tales there are instances of beastiality as a route to enlightenment. Most obviously with the Greek and Roman mythos but there are others too. 

As was pointed out in the quote you quoted (hope that makes sense) you are missing an enormous opportunity for this mod and I for one would prefer to see a single mod developed by the original source than an "add on" that may well have side effects that would not be helpful in managing the stability of the overall package.

If there is enough interest in this side would you be willing to cooperate with another modder to ensure a smooth integration, I am sure having seen some of your fine work already in this thread that would be most beneficial.

Sorry, that post was a bit out dated. I am going to be incorporating a lot more now, especially in regards to your animal companion. For those who don't want it, it will skip those scenes in sexlab if bestiality is disabled there.

Weird, I can't vote but...

Either way, I think it makes sense for it to be a more magical bond than aggression/submission, though I suppose it could be done so that you would have to challenge some types of beasts? As in our world where sometimes posture is all, other times a challenge is needed.

As for their death, I think they should be lost if they die but that you should have some way to preserve them well if you actually mind that. I love the bond you can get with pets, but often when death is permanent it is only annoying because you had no way to prevent it, too much of the time if that makes sense.

Regarding bestiality discussion, wouldn't it be possible to sort of leave that to other mods/plugin? As an addon or simply by using a mod such as matchmaker for sexlab to incorporate in your RP, and so on. I have no great interest for it either but I sort of see solutions already present unless you want it to actively affect the gameplay of this mod. Either way, I was kind of happy to see the focus being on the primal magic, so for me the current direction is like a dream. :) If it's an easy addition as an option those are never bad to have more of, though.

Weird, I can't vote but...

Either way, I think it makes sense for it to be a more magical bond than aggression/submission, though I suppose it could be done so that you would have to challenge some types of beasts? As in our world where sometimes posture is all, other times a challenge is needed.

As for their death, I think they should be lost if they die but that you should have some way to preserve them well if you actually mind that. I love the bond you can get with pets, but often when death is permanent it is only annoying because you had no way to prevent it, too much of the time if that makes sense.

Regarding bestiality discussion, wouldn't it be possible to sort of leave that to other mods/plugin? As an addon or simply by using a mod such as matchmaker for sexlab to incorporate in your RP, and so on. I have no great interest for it either but I sort of see solutions already present unless you want it to actively affect the gameplay of this mod. Either way, I was kind of happy to see the focus being on the primal magic, so for me the current direction is like a dream. :) If it's an easy addition as an option those are never bad to have more of, though.

Can't vote, too. "You need to answer all questions." despite myself checking one box of each question...

And i totally agree with you with the magical / soul bond between animal and player, instead of a submission thingy.

What I would find totally awesome would be something like storing a part of your soul into your animal partner, and whenever you use your transformation magic, you turn into an were-animal of the same kind of your partner (I think you should only have one partner at one time).

So whenever you transform into an animal your partner vanishes (merges with you). Storing a part of your soul into your partner would also declare, why you have to be so catious not to get him hurt (when he dies you will get hurt, too).

So the druids are actively opposed to clothing? It's not just because they happen to interfere with their magic?

No, it does interfere with their form of magic. Although clothing is a sign of civilized magic rather than natural forces.

Yes, but "having to take a vow" made it sound like they though wearing clothes was actually rude or immoral or something. If it was a purely practical matter (druid spells don't work as well when you wear clothes), I don't see why they would have to take a vow.

In regards to perk trees. This mod here has a perk progression that is based out of an MCM menu? Would this work?  If this is not relevant, then I am sorry.  Excellent mod idea though!

I've been wondering if something like that was possible. Unfortunately, if it was, I'm sure somebody would have already designed a framework for it. I know that I would love an easy (and reasonably pretty) way to create my own perk "trees", even if it was just a list of traits in a menu that subtracted perk points when you selected them.

Can't vote, too. "You need to answer all questions." despite myself checking one box of each question...

Had the same problem, but it works now.

Your bonds are renewed each time your companion and you have sex with one another. Note: Fear not those of you, like me, who are not a fan of bestiality. This will be disabled if you do not have bestiality enabled on sexlab!

Will you still have sex with them "fluff-wise"? That is to say, will it simply skip the sex scene while still acting as though you had sex with them? Will NPCs/quests/rituals mention it?

In regards to perk trees. This mod here has a perk progression that is based out of an MCM menu? Would this work?  If this is not relevant, then I am sorry.  Excellent mod idea though!

I've been wondering if something like that was possible. Unfortunately, if it was, I'm sure somebody would have already designed a framework for it. I know that I would love an easy (and reasonably pretty) way to create my own perk "trees", even if it was just a list of traits in a menu that subtracted perk points when you selected them.

There's an addon to that mod where you can become a lich that does a perktree through the MCM menu.

Any chance of encouraging/allowing males in on the fun?

Males won't be left out, don't worry. We're equal opportunity employers. ;) However, we're going to focus on women first because most of us play primarily a female character.

And no, men won't have diminished gameplay or be lacking in the quality department at all.

Archived