4 hours ago, Mountaindale said:

Hey. I was going through the Dwemer Dungeon where the Elder Scroll is, and I found these weird items in a chest marked by the console as belonging to this mod. What are they?

These devices should be backups for the main Mind Control circlet used by this mod (and found on a beach near Winterhold).

You are supposed to find a way to give them to your NPC of choice to see them fall under your control. 

I placed them in that Dwemer ruin to fit with the little bit of lore I am envisioning there along with the ELLE SexBot from Stories.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a note, if you turn *off* the eyes after trying it, make sure you don't have anyone wearing the device, or when you remove it, the "off'ed" setting will not revert their eyes, so you have to give it back to them, then turn it back *on* for eyes, then take it back, then turn the eyes setting back off.

Alex.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

Does this mod work both ways? Can someone put the circlet on the player or be dominant? 

Yes-ish

You still have to put the circlet on an NPC but there is a chance they will be dominant instead of submissive.

There is a slider to set that chance to 100% if you want it to always happen that way.

23 hours ago, js7122 said:

I can confirm, whether it's an issue with Special Edition or Nexus Mod Manager, installing this through NMM onto SE prevents the game from starting.

This mod is in no way made to work with Special Edition. And I don't think DeepBlueFrog has any intention of ever porting this over, either. 

1 hour ago, DesertPonderer said:

This mod is in no way made to work with Special Edition. And I don't think DeepBlueFrog has any intention of ever porting this over, either. 

I do have intentions to port the mods to SSE... someday... eventually.

For now, the little time I have for modding is going into fixing the mods themselves instead of wasting my time with conversion issues.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:32 AM, UlquiorraCifer1964 said:

Hmm I have to ask, is there any way to fix this issue of mine where in the skin tone of the head is different from the rest of the body once a female NPC already equipped the circlet?

Also for the Seranaholic mod, giving Serana the circlet makes her hair glitch out and look polygon-ish.

turn eyes off

• 1 month later...

Hey, it's awesome to see the threat is still active(-ish). I was looking for a more lore friendly way to make people like me as my mage character rather than just use sexlab leveling and eager npc's. I'll only use it on non-followers though. Really handy for fast leveling certain skills if you know what i'm talking about...

• 1 month later...

Love this mod but I was actually curious if there was a way to modify the mod to make the eyes work with current face skins. I notice that changing your eyes on to them keeps your current face skin but any npc with them will revert back to an orginal face skin. The eyes just add a lot more immersion but I'd hate to go back to the old skyrim look.

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2019 at 9:15 PM, prmrx7 said:

Love this mod but I was actually curious if there was a way to modify the mod to make the eyes work with current face skins. I notice that changing your eyes on to them keeps your current face skin but any npc with them will revert back to an orginal face skin. The eyes just add a lot more immersion but I'd hate to go back to the old skyrim look.

I noticed that as well but I have not been able to solve that issue yet. Happy to add a fix if anyone can figure it out.

On 7/17/2019 at 2:30 PM, Twinking134 said:

How do i uninstall this mod

This was one of my first mod and it doesn't have much in way to uninstall function.

I suggest you make the mod dormant instead of uninstalling it, by placing the circlet in a room somewhere.

• 5 months later...

I changed the PSQ/hormone spell that fires off after sex that will mind control a npc into a cloak spell. I found that the spell fired off in random directions dependant on the animations used. So I took a look and changed it to a cloak spell with a magnitude of 0.00. This means any npc who is physically touching the player will now be effected. I have tested it out my end and found it works as intended. 

Would it be ok to post the modified .esp here? 

18 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I changed the PSQ/hormone spell that fires off after sex that will mind control a npc into a cloak spell. I found that the spell fired off in random directions dependant on the animations used. So I took a look and changed it to a cloak spell with a magnitude of 0.00. This means any npc who is physically touching the player will now be effected. I have tested it out my end and found it works as intended. 

Would it be ok to post the modified .esp here? 

Sure... assuming you are using the latest version of the mod (and since i haven't touched it in a long time), I can even replace my esp with yours can continue updates from that one.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sure... assuming you are using the latest version of the mod (and since i haven't touched it in a long time), I can even replace my esp with yours can continue updates from that one.

Sorry my mistake it was the puppet master .esp i changed got mixed up with the mods. :/  I remember finding the puppet master mod through your patches thread. It was that I changed. 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Sorry my mistake it was the puppet master .esp i changed got mixed up with the mods. :/  I remember finding the puppet master mod through your patches thread. It was that I changed. 

That's fine too. I am considering my patched version of puppet master as the basis of 'player as master' stories. Sort of the opposite of SD+

Send it as a PM and I will replace it in the downloads.

53 minutes ago, xxAngelOfHellxx said:

Besides the SSE port, will we also be seeing some updates or a comeback of this mod? This is probably the only mod that actually hits this niche kink I have.

I have ideas to finish it but it is at the back of my list right now.

I am working on SD+, Hormones and Parasites at this time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 2/2/2020 at 5:41 PM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

does this mods let us control their body ? i mean like control npc body 

I what way?

The mind control circlet has a side effect of randomly increasing the NPC breast size but you cannot control the size yourself.

• 4 months later...

Hey DeepBlueFrog,

i just tried to adapt your mod for SSE and everything seems to be working fine. Exept that characters do not actully wear the circlet after you give it to them with Immersive Speechcraft or pickpocket (i cannot remeber how it was in oldrim because its a while since i changed to SSE) and if I have eye change activate I do get a shiny new dark face with the new glowing eyes....but otherwise it is working fine so far. (Just did unpack the BSA file and a quick check to get it to work)

If you or anyone else with better modding expeirence then me want to take a look at the "eye problem" give me a whistle.