• 3 weeks later...

I like the idea of this mod it is interesting, I have tried to use this mod on 3 npc's but they run away in fear. When I use the spell from yisra's necklace the three that I chose said that they would be good followers. Is there a way to make them not run away in fear and actually attack the enemies

Once they become followers, 'mods like EFF or Puppet Master will let you select their behavior in combat.

I like the idea of this mod it is interesting, I have tried to use this mod on 3 npc's but they run away in fear. When I use the spell from yisra's necklace the three that I chose said that they would be good followers. Is there a way to make them not run away in fear and actually attack the enemies

Once they become followers, 'mods like EFF or Puppet Master will let you select their behavior in combat.

cool thanks I will give that a try, I just re-activated Puppetmaster and I will try that. Question when I give them the circlet and since I have AFT is the tweak option suppose to show up like it does on any follower you recruit? Why I ask is because the 3 that I tried with no Tweak options showed up so that I can change their behavior in combat. I have even tried to use the option that I know AFT has of make follower and I have done that on a regular npc and after there is still no Tweak Option to change behavior

• 5 months later...

im useing this mod on top of paradise halls , with the puppet master part as well and sometimes the npc will become unclickable duno if thats a problem here or there thougfh

What do you mean uncklickable?

What kind of NPC? Human or creature?

That sounds a lot like a bug I ran into with Dialogues. Answers to these questions could be helpful.

Does the mod incluse sex animations or dialogs leading to sex?

Not yet... but I created SexLab Dialogues to do that eventually.

The idea is to have Dialogues define topics leading to sex with a slow and natural progression on its own.... then have that progression speeding up when the NPC is wearing the Mind Control device. 

I still have work to do in Dialogues before I get to that.

• 2 months later...

I need your help.

After  years lurking around here, I thought it was about time to post a Poll   :)

Please check out this poll:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81295-skyrimll-mods-open-beta-thread/

As you can see, I have a lot on my plate. Too many things started and nothing quite finished.

I would like to get a sense of what YOU would like to see finished first so I can properly direct my attention and fight the mild ADHD I have when it comes to my mods.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
15 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

Been awhile so hope anyone can answer: Is that compatibility with puppet master patch really necessary for this mod? I don't have Hormones or Puppet Master installed but I do have the other requirements & is a new game required for this mod to work?

A new game is not required for the mod to work.

The puppet master patch is needed only if you want a more complete set of commands for your victim. Without it, the commands are pretty basic.

48 minutes ago, skyrimll said:

A new game is not required for the mod to work.

The puppet master patch is needed only if you want a more complete set of commands for your victim. Without it, the commands are pretty basic.

Do those commands also work if they end up being dominant? Cuz so far, the victim who i set to 100% chance of bein a dom still submitted to the basic commands from me, even after I used the "You are mine" option for her to say "and so are you". She eventually enslaved me through SD+ for using that dialogue option too much, not sure if that was supposed to happen???

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to launch skyrim with this mod. I'm quite sure I've installed everything I was required to for this mod, including the requirements for the requirements for this mod, but it seems as long as I have SexLab_MindControl.esp enabled, my game crashes before it can even load up. I'm on Special Edition, if that means anything, has anybody else had this problem? Also I'm using Nexus Mod Manager, which I am very very new to!

3 hours ago, Beark123 said:

I can't seem to launch skyrim with this mod. I'm quite sure I've installed everything I was required to for this mod, including the requirements for the requirements for this mod, but it seems as long as I have SexLab_MindControl.esp enabled, my game crashes before it can even load up. I'm on Special Edition, if that means anything, has anybody else had this problem? Also I'm using Nexus Mod Manager, which I am very very new to!

I have not tested any of my mods on SSE so there isn’t much I can do for help.

Crash on start usually indicates a missing master file.

Have you looked at the error logs?

• 1 month later...

i have a bug i think, when i give the mind control device to someone it take my days in game like the days that that npc would have the device so if i take it back instantly there is a message that the slave will be free in 89 days, lol and there is another thing, once they're under control they can't die even with console commands wtf 

• 4 weeks later...

At the risk of asking a sore question: Is this mod ever going to be updated in the future? 
I realize this mod isn't very popular by any means, but I feel like I'm giving my hopes up here - it has been awhile.

I am planning on revisiting it but probably not before next year I am afraid.

i have a bug i think, when i give the mind control device to someone it take my days in game like the days that that npc would have the device so if i take it back instantly there is a message that the slave will be free in 89 days, lol and there is another thing, once they're under control they can't die even with console commands wtf 

This is something I tried to fix a few times but I couldn't track down so far unfortunately.

i have BOTH netmerse and racemenu installed. changing the eye color still messes up facegen(head is darkened "gray  face")

That too I couldn't fix so far. Changing appearance on the fly is still very experimental in Skyrim and proper documentation is scare, or at least, I can't find a good way to do that sort of thing reliably.

• 2 weeks later...

Having an odd issue where upon removal the prompts claim the circle was on an NPC for 28 days despite the NPC having it instantly put on and taken off. It also seems to be treating the PC as a potential NPC and whenever the circlet is returned the blue mind control effect starts emitting around the PC.