Tribal Body Tattoos - UNP/UNPB/UNPC/7B & CBBE

I think it's cause he might not have an SKSE.ini file for high res warpaints.

for those that don't have one just drop the ini file into the SKSE folder inside your data folder.

Thanks for this fix. I had the same pixelation, problem now it looks like it should.

Oh, and Johnnyred, awesome work.

• 1 month later...

Did a minor update to reflect the neat new face overlays on the latest version of RaceMenu. Glowing face tattoos are finally here! See new pics to know what I'm talking about. Oh, and I also fixed another annoying error I had made with the hands tattoos but never got around to fixing it. OP has been updated with new requirements as well.

As always, let me know if there are any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it my eyes playing tricks on me, or is the red body tattoo... Glowing? If it is, you have me sold.

Yeah, they are glowing. They don't emit light though, if that what you're asking. It probably seems that way because the character had a spell on the left hand. I could only wish it did glow in that fashion. :(

Is it my eyes playing tricks on me, or is the red body tattoo... Glowing? If it is, you have me sold.

Yeah, they are glowing. They don't emit light though, if that what you're asking. It probably seems that way because the character had a spell on the left hand. I could only wish it did glow in that fashion. :(

Aw. Had my hopes up and everything haha. Well, I suppose you could also make it equippable like the Witch's Tattoo from that one mod(That way it could glow!) Also, random question: You wouldn't happen to be able to improve the quality of specific warpaints would you? (Not yours, just in general)

Aw. Had my hopes up and everything haha. Well, I suppose you could also make it equippable like the Witch's Tattoo from that one mod(That way it could glow!) Also, random question: You wouldn't happen to be able to improve the quality of specific warpaints would you? (Not yours, just in general)

Are you getting weird pixelation issues on the war paint?

Are you getting weird pixelation issues on the war paint?

Oh no no. Like I said in the parenthesis, not your warpaint. I was curious if you had the ability to increase the resolution of warpaint textures in general. As I have one warpaint I use for my character; I have no idea where I got it from(Or when). It's all I use on her, however; it isn't of the bets quality.

72850_2014-03-18_00007.png

Like that.  If it had the ability to have the resolution of yours, is what I'd want to know. That way I can use it in conjunction and not make it look totally out of place.

Oh, I see. No, I don't think I can, unfortunately. :( Once a texture of any kind has lost quality due to poor or improper compression, it's impossible to restore the quality on it without the original uncompressed source file.

Aaah I see. How disappointing. Now if only I could find something similar <_<

Do you think this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37807/? would qualify as a UNP based body? The author says it is but I cant seem to get the body overlays to work with it. Is it incompatible or am I just doing something wrong? Despite it not working on my game yet, the tattoos do look fantastic in screenshots and I would love to have them on my orc. :)

It should be compatible. Looks like that particular body may be UNP-based. At very worst, some of the tattoos may look misaligned or misplaced, but I think it will work fine.

This is going to be a random question, as I have already installed and am currently using your wonderful mod, but what mod are you using for your characters' nails? o.o I'm fairly curious.

I think it was one of B3lisario's conversions for UNPB called "nails 1" or something along those lines. You should be able to find them still in his thread packed with conversions.

I tried out the tattoos on Body by Leito and I can confirm that it almost certainly isn't compatible. (Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong; I cant imagine what I would be doing wrong.) the hands and feet work just fine with the racemenu overlays, however it seems the body doesn't want to cooperate. I haven't tried to use a texture blender of some kind because I don't fancy everyone walking around with the same tattoos. Great looking mod though, even if I cant use it. :(

I tried out the tattoos on Body by Leito and I can confirm that it almost certainly isn't compatible. (Unless I'm doing something horribly wrong; I cant imagine what I would be doing wrong.) the hands and feet work just fine with the racemenu overlays, however it seems the body doesn't want to cooperate. I haven't tried to use a texture blender of some kind because I don't fancy everyone walking around with the same tattoos. Great looking mod though, even if I cant use it. :(

I see.. May have misread the mod's description then. What happens when you try to use the body tattoos? Does it look weird and distorted? Or do they simply not appear on the body?

By Tribal do you mean simply primitive or will the tats appear on every woman in the game? Is there a way to confine them to just one NPC?

"Tribal" refers to the art style in which the tattoos themselves were designed in. I think you have it confused with a texture replacer, but no, they will not appear on every woman in the game. They're restricted to the player character only, since they function as overlays.