"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Does anyone know what I have in my butt?

Hmmm,.. I can explain that question... With the help of the console I've been looking for (devious devices) plugs and came across the "butt plug". According to the description, it expands and can only be removed by the keyholder. With other words, curiosity killed filled the cat with a non removable butt plug. Anyone knows the mod or quest that is related to this item?

That's from cursed loot.

It's part of the damsel in distress thing, you need to find a body key I think for that one.

tumblr_inline_nbe9kiEiQt1rocwym.gif

Really.. I look at goog/yandex/tumblr, even  at 3dm but that place is a maze...

if you would like this armor, there is a very small problem, I know only the CHSBHC version. :(

Nevermind me just found it, its cbbe too, lol

lol I somehow stumbled upon this post while just casually browsing. Apparently there's an UNP version too.

not lol, my pictures and your link are two completely different outfits.

and I said that I from my version only CHSBHC know. ;)

Does anyone know what I have in my butt?

Hmmm,.. I can explain that question... With the help of the console I've been looking for (devious devices) plugs and came across the "butt plug". According to the description, it expands and can only be removed by the keyholder. With other words, curiosity killed filled the cat with a non removable butt plug. Anyone knows the mod or quest that is related to this item?

That's from cursed loot.

It's part of the damsel in distress thing, you need to find a body key I think for that one.

Thanks!

For some reasons when I try to unlock it with the proper key, the plug expects me to first unlock a rubber suit that I do not wear. Anyway. I now know where to start looking to get free. Or I will just have to leave it.

Guest tempname123

It is available. It was created by somebody on Flickr, I remember seeing it a few months ago with a link in the description, I just can't remember who it was.

Could someone help me find that black armor with the eye under the neck and what looked like teeth around the nipples? I'm pretty sure it's shown up in this thread before, but it's just a tad too... gargantuan to look through without a name.

This one:

75578.jpg

So, does this harness have a name? Where can I find it? Like Mud says, this thread (and the interwebz) is too big to sift through without a name.

so for this armor what is her name, and how can i dl it please ^^

if you would like this armor, there is a very small problem, I know only the CHSBHC version. :(

lol I somehow stumbled upon this post while just casually browsing. Apparently there's an UNP version too.

and this armor has a 7base bombshell conversion or not? ^^

Could someone help me find that black armor with the eye under the neck and what looked like teeth around the nipples? I'm pretty sure it's shown up in this thread before, but it's just a tad too... gargantuan to look through without a name.

This one:

75578.jpg

So, does this harness have a name? Where can I find it? Like Mud says, this thread (and the interwebz) is too big to sift through without a name.

Which? my or @dobmc's link.

What are those textures?

76557.jpg

I've seen that character number of times and had been informed that those are Pretty Girl textures. PG has different nipples, knees and belly button,  so I'm still in search for those.

/e

Oh, and I'm looking for the hair too.

This one:

75578.jpg

sorry hum yes for the @dobmc's link sorry for my incertitude (and sorry for my bad english i'am french x)

It is available. It was created by somebody on Flickr, I remember seeing it a few months ago with a link in the description, I just can't remember who it was.

Found it here

They have no available link to it on their flickr sadly so trying to message them and hopefully they will answer.

What are those textures?

76557.jpg

I've seen that character number of times and had been informed that those are Pretty Girl textures. PG has different nipples, knees and belly button,  so I'm still in search for those.

/e

I found this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/page-450?do=findComment&comment=776084

It's the same character so you might find some more information there

I found this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/page-450?do=findComment&comment=776084

I've been looking for any informations related to that particular character for a long time.

The autor himself wrote the following:

I used ECE1.2, The eye of beauty, numenume femalebrows, sg eyebrows.

The most important mod is sophia texture and facelight mod.

If you want a character that looks like asian, check face slider.

1. middle of the forehead

2. distance of eyes and eyebrows

I'm looking for any link to this installer pack and everything Pure Skin/Smooth Skin related. Also I'm looking for the hairstyle/hairstyle pack on that gal.

What are those textures?

76557.jpg

/e

This outfit is very old, the textures also.

I did not want reply first, because these textures are for CBBE.

Alternative Nude Texture for CBBE by XdyeXD

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6232/?

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/6232-4-1327824723.jpg

This one:

75578.jpg

sorry hum yes for the @dobmc's link sorry for my incertitude (and sorry for my bad english i'am french x)

Well that was just unnecessary. And no, not talking about you.

As far as I know, no. No 7base conversion, yet.

This one:

75578.jpg

Well that was just unnecessary. And no, not talking about you.

As far as I know, no. No 7base conversion, yet.

oh okay so i just have to wait for this i thinks (i will requested that for 7base convertion maker) thank for the information I LOVE THIS ARMOR :3 but i love 7base body and i want it for 7base ;)

This outfit is very old, the textures also.

I did not want reply first, because these textures are for CBBE.

Alternative Nude Texture for CBBE by XdyeXD

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6232/?

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/6232-4-1327824723.jpg

Those are not these textures. It's Sofia Face with either modified Pretty Girl or Pure/Smooth Skin. I'd be grateful for any links to this package.

I thought I'd find this one easy on Nexus, no luck.  It looks familiar but I'm not sure.  Anyone know this armor and what body? Looks like it fits UNP body.

post-60824-0-90226600-1436150402_thumb.jpg

edit: I think I found it, on Nexus interestingly, but it still looks different.  Maybe the picture was a retex.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37000/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D37000%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I thought I'd find this one easy on Nexus, no luck.  It looks familiar but I'm not sure.  Anyone know this armor and what body? Looks like it fits UNP body.

edit: I think I found it, on Nexus interestingly, but it still looks different.  Maybe the picture was a retex.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37000/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D37000%26preview%3D&pUp=1

It's a mashup. The outfit in general (the main part) is one of the Leather Corsets from the Heimu Clothes Pack. The belt is from Northgirl, same with the pants (I believe). The rest I'm unsure on. And it fits the UNPB body.

It's a mashup. The outfit in general (the main part) is one of the Leather Corsets from the Heimu Clothes Pack. The belt is from Northgirl, same with the pants (I believe). The rest I'm unsure on. And it fits the UNPB body.

Ahhhh...one of those deals. Should have known.  Thanks.

Archived