"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

if its not the mod and its not the load order you might need to reinstall skyrim, there are some left over scripts that could be causing this, or get a script cleaner or somthing

Maybe this is not the right place but please I need help, no matter what I do the underwear from the mod Scholongs of Skyrim does not go away !!! :( :( :(  , the body of the males change, the potions are there, the guy that sell the potions are there, the store of the potions are there on Riverwood but the underwear simply  does not go away !!! :( :( :(  and also the mod is not recorded on the MCM ... o.O ... what I can do?  to someone has happened something like that? ... PLEASE HELP.

Here are some pictures of my game that graphically explained my problem.

reinstall, i had that problem when using the tlc comand when playing animations of sexlab try a cleansave or reinstall it should work

I reinstall the mod like 3 times, I also try the last version of the mod but nothing change, I also check on the scripts folder but there's nothing that can be dirty. How I can do a clean save? you mean start a new game? 

Greetings

if its not the mod and its not the load order you might need to reinstall skyrim, there are some left over scripts that could be causing this, or get a script cleaner or somthing

Maybe this is not the right place but please I need help, no matter what I do the underwear from the mod Scholongs of Skyrim does not go away !!! :( :( :(  , the body of the males change, the potions are there, the guy that sell the potions are there, the store of the potions are there on Riverwood but the underwear simply  does not go away !!! :( :( :(  and also the mod is not recorded on the MCM ... o.O ... what I can do?  to someone has happened something like that? ... PLEASE HELP.

reinstall, i had that problem when using the tlc comand when playing animations of sexlab try a cleansave or reinstall it should work

I reinstall the mod like 3 times, I also try the last version of the mod but nothing change, I also check on the scripts folder but there's nothing that can be dirty. How I can do a clean save? you mean start a new game? 

Greetings

Script cleaner?  I had never heard anything like that, I have more of 200 mods installed with the NMM and many from here LB installed manually, all work very good,  I need to reinstall Skyrim just for  one mod ? , I don't think so ...  must be some solution that no need to reinstall the full game .

Thanks for your reply. Greetings. 

Greetings

Script cleaner?  I had never heard anything like that, I have more of 200 mods installed with the NMM and many from here LB installed manually, all work very good,  I need to reinstall Skyrim just for  one mod ? , I don't think so ...  must be some solution that no need to reinstall the full game .

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

maybe this help 

Greetings

maybe this help 

Many thanks !!! :) , this program clean 12 scripts of my last save but it don't fix the problem with the SOS  :( :( :( , I check my saved games and I found something horrific, I currently have 400 saves and I found that the SOS works in the save 294 and down, are over a hundred saves of difference to my current game  :( :( :( , I've done too much and I don't want to do it again and I don't want to reinstall the game, I'm not an expert like you guys ... I'm a girl and for me was a pain in the ass install the game and I don't want to do it again, I think I'll have to forget the SOS and install the Better Males mod :( 

Thanks by the help.

Do anyone know the Normal Maps and Texture of this character? (Courtesy of eiheispot1 Character) Thanks in advance!

[topic=http://blog-imgs-66.fc2.com/e/i/h/eiheispot1/201403181157069a3.jpg][/topic]

It could be this, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/? as those anime/oriental lovers like milky barbie like skins with zero blemishes.

if you have any nude shots post those. Sounds perverted which it is :P but it's easier to identify body textures when you can see all the moles, scars and whatever.

Greetings

maybe this help 

Many thanks !!! :) , this program clean 12 scripts of my last save but it don't fix the problem with the SOS   :( :( :( , I check my saved games and I found something horrific, I currently have 400 saves and I found that the SOS works in the save 294 and down, are over a hundred saves of difference to my current game   :( :( :( , I've done too much and I don't want to do it again and I don't want to reinstall the game, I'm not an expert like you guys ... I'm a girl and for me was a pain in the ass install the game and I don't want to do it again, I think I'll have to forget the SOS and install the Better Males mod :(

Thanks by the help.

about the MCM menu maybe that can helps type at console ingame that : setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 

after that walk around for a time will the MCM menus got refresh, sometimes that works, sometimes not, about the bear guy (i call him like that ahaha, hes looks like a bear) i never tried anything with him because like you seen im not his fan ahaha, but tried now and works for me, try do what b3lisario wrote:

The underwear does not come off / Permaundewear: This can happen if you have no SOS addon esp installed or enabled, please install at least one schlong addon, and make sure they are loaded after the main esp. It also happens on custom races for which you do not have a compatible SOS addon installed. In that case you can force a schlong upon the affected character by giving them (or consuming if the PC is affected) a schlong shape transformation potion

**Btw Loved that skyrim comic, really funny.

so i downloaded the c19 girl from one of the pages in this thread and am unable to find the location/name of the follower anywhere, even searched the AnK website (the asian one) http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3722367-1-1.html

so far i have found nothing and am in a bind i really want to at least see what the follower looks like but searches anywhere turn up blank

any help would be awesome

She is in a cell in Riften jail.Though, the last time i checked, the author probably has made an error and edited the cell itself in a non good way and there is some void and missing walls in that cell.

thank you very much however the follower i downloaded (c19) isnt the one i linked, thats just the website i searched on

With all due respect to the OP, was linking to the actual FOLLOWER too difficult to do? Or a least a picture of her? Since you said you downloaded her from one of the pages in this thread, maybe a link to that post? 

I have a few of the "Old Lady" followers so I might be able to help you but seriously.........sending me to a Asian website that takes an hour to load and then expecting me to search it myself? 

That's wayyyy too much work.

Maybe I'm just cranky today....................

thats the problem i cant find anything on her, i found her on this thread while browsing through some previous pages, and there wasnt anything except the a mediafire download link which had c19girl(asiancharacters)

ill see if i can dig up the post again and link it back

also she isnt silmeria (who is the c35) cause silmeria actually has info on her

judging by the numbers though im guessing c19 is older than c35 so maybe is a prototype or something which is why there is barely anything on her

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3772936-1-1.html

https://mega.co.nz/#!7p5y1B5a!YJzLdwrb7h6fQhIlOW1wOHg_bLAZp6hZhveKjmOltnQ

should be in Jorrvaskr whiterun

thanks heaps i couldnt find her no matter where i went guess never tried companions

Archived