The Banning Game - II

50 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

And also BANNED! BANNED! BANNED! for updatiing a mod page without a clear description of what has changed and no version numbers in the filename!!!!!!!

BANNED! for getting all excited because all I did was add a picture (the blank was driving me nuts - well, more nuts)

22 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for getting all excited because all I did was add a picture (the blank was driving me nuts - well, more nuts)

BANNED for keeping the page update's reason a secret and burying it here

15 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

BANNED! for thinking that on LL there are only 3 people + a thousand bots

BANNED! because there are four people on this page alone (and thousands of bots, little bots floating here and there without a care in the world except for their little bot programming ...)

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! because there are four people on this page alone (and thousands of bots, little bots floating here and there without a care in the world except for their little bot programming ...)

BANNED! for promoting their proliferation by encouraging Consensual Sex for NPC Bots