The Banning Game - II

14 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for misrepresenting modern populism. Experts aren't hated. In fact, if they tell you what you want to hear they are celebrated. No, experts are to be ignored in favor of taking the advice of ignorant, but beautiful, celebrities!

BANNED! for potentially affirming to the weakminded that Big BooBed celebrities can demonstrate proper balance /UU

14 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

BANNED! for potentially affirming to the weakminded that Big BooBed celebrities can demonstrate proper balance /UU

BANNED for subliminally indicating that experts could not own a pair of respectable boobs ?

16 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

BANNED! for assuming that I might think that any expert could not possibly own one or more voluptuous slaves :naughty:

BANNED! for in any idealized version of Plato's "Republic" the ruling expert class is bound to own some, shall we say, less than experts (i.e., boobs) whether they are well endowed in the mammary region or not!

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for in any idealized version of Plato's "Republic" the ruling expert class is bound to own some, shall we say, less than experts (i.e., boobs) whether they are well endowed in the mammary region or not!

BANNED! for sexism by failing to be as fully inclusive as specify both boobs and moobs

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Banned for unnecessarily invoking Platonic Philosophy as a mechanism of substantiation for a premise that is otherwise self-evident according to the probabilistic principles of mathematics.