The Banning Game - II

1 hour ago, worik said:

BANNED for not answering my question about the smelly brown-ish sculpture on the carpet

Banned because Cerberus is obedient and house trained (he poops in the neighbor's yard... and the statue is more of a black marble)

791504661_demonprayer2.png.b34cbb940f27694d349cc2b705f12a8d.png

Edited by LadySmoks
19 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned because Cerberus is obedient and house trained (he poops in the neighbor's yard... and the statue is more of a black marble)

791504661_demonprayer2.png.b34cbb940f27694d349cc2b705f12a8d.png

BANNED for foisting the idea that maybe up constructs are house trained while they shit in the neighbors yard. 

?

1 hour ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for foisting the idea that maybe up constructs are house trained while they shit in the neighbors yard. 

Banned because you force me to be tolerant of rodents, which do not know the difference as to where the toilet is and where they sleep

27 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned because you force me to be tolerant of rodents, which do not know the difference as to where the toilet is and where they sleep

BANNED because there are all kinds of different rodents - just like there are different kinds of primates

45 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED because you just slapped a semi accurate label in my direction. (go see some patients if you can get your walker moving in that direction)

?

BANNED because my walker is in the shop and I have to use my wheelchair - and I can't see patients (or anything else) because I need new bifocals and, what did you say, the battery is low in my damned hearing aid again!

30 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because my walker is in the shop and I have to use my wheelchair - and I can't see patients (or anything else) because I need new bifocals and, what did you say, the battery is low in my damned hearing aid again!

Banned for not using solar powered hearing aids, or properly attaching a windmill to your head (sarcasm)

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because it's been too cloudy for my solar panels to work (really!)

Double BANNED for not having an "All of the above" power system... solar, windmills and water wheels (I am trying to patent water wheels that fit in the toilet, and generate electricity every time you flush)

AND... more sarcasm