The Banning Game - II

1 hour ago, Evaloves4 said:

> banned for practicing sex without previous kneeling in the front of dibella statute is worshiping her

(not) BANNED for reminding me about my insignificance next to her glorious light

Spoiler

d50_981.M.Temple_me.DibellasPerk.jpg.c3d94d7d1d74a21f4b346d4a229535b5.jpg

7 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Banned for I care not about color of your eyes but about your ass, legs and tits. But mostly the first two :P

BANNEd for shifting the balance in this thread once more to the ass  faction ?

17 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for your parents faults

( :classic_ph34r: A father's fastest sperm cell isn't always the best one for LL needs? )

BANNED for associating anyone's parents with ever having had sex! I was divine conception!!!! That is what my mom told me, and why would she lie? ?

18 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for your parents faults

( :classic_ph34r: A father's fastest sperm cell isn't always the best one for LL needs? )

BANNED for faulty reasoning. Ultimately, it is the mother's membrane on the ovum that determines an embryo's sex. Yes, the fastest sperm tend to be heavily Y in population but, if they are simply the "cannon fodder" that the X sperm use to thin out a thick membrane then the child will be female (statistically speaking).

30 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Ultimately, it is the mother's membrane on the ovum that determines an embryo's sex

BANNED because I was refering to the culprit who carried the genes for Eva's butt, not her gender ?. I still do blame her father's fastest horse in the stable.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for causing your father a headache Athena!

Banned because I never cause headache (perhaps ulcer and hair loss from pulling out, but NEVER headache!)

5 hours ago, worik said:

BANNED because who am I to question an  evening of devine fucking entertainment

Banned for "devine" when I clearly wrote Divine... (you asked for this)...

Divine Inspiration: Drag icon's story comes to Philly for world premiere —  Philadelphia Gay News

1 hour ago, Evaloves4 said:

> banned for your threat made me scared ?

Banned for being too easily frightened by possibility of NAKED pic of slightly over weight transvestite with bad make up

14 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> banned for I can't help it. I have tendency to watch only hot and beautiful people like her

Banned for infatuation with psychopath... Wait, what did I just say???

I have a thing for archers