The Banning Game - II

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for assuming that I would assume anything about what you like since you've always made what you like perfectly clear

> banned for appreciating my openness and honesty although been disturbed by it few time mostly because of misunderstanding me or misinterpenetrating me. :D

Just now, worik said:

BANNED for casting a bad light on some "concerned citizens"

BANNED because the problem the conspirators had (as many others before and since have also had) was that they had no plan for what to do AFTER they  killed the big guy and brought down the government.

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because the problem the conspirators had (as many others before and since have also had) was that they had no plan for what to do AFTER they  killed the big guy and brought down the government.

BANNED reminding my of the important lessons of an even more important historic personality

Spoiler

790261213-tumblr_llpf87nh3e1qd8zxoo1_500

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for showing pictures of victims of scrofula

Banned for making medical diagnosis from a cell phone screen size pic (although, this does appear to be the direction the medical profession is pushing for)

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for making medical diagnosis from a cell phone screen size pic (although, this does appear to be the direction the medical profession is pushing for)

BANNED for doubting people's judgements when they are based on random pictures from dubious image sources, somewhere in the internet.

34 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> banned for justifying relaying on the pictures. It is not Psalam's fault that he is gifted reading the pictures only. ;)

(Why, thank you!)

BANNED because it is a well-know HISTORICAL (not medical) fact that the fashion of wearing those horrible fancy collars was to cover the ravages of scrofula.