The Banning Game - II

4 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for You Got It Yes Sticker by EmojiLooking Best Friends Sticker by Emoji

:classic_dry: BANNED for making the completely wrong hand motions "to rub bark of some wood". That won't get you anywhere.

Spoiler

You may trust the advice of aunt and uncle worik here.

Edited by worik
19 minutes ago, deejayz said:

BANNED because I have to agree that this hand motion rather signals fist my asshole giphy.gif.6340ce6a10f808251c2e51d1fcf918b6.gif

BANNED because I have found many different hand motions pleasurable over the years --- it depends on the mood ... and the technique

35 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because I have found many different hand motions pleasurable over the years --- it depends on the mood ... and the technique

Banned because (one of the many of) @EvalovesEP's avatars uses a hand gesture that is a bit of a double entendre... is it invitation or telling you to go away in an unpleasant tone?

5 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned because (one of the many of) @EvalovesEP's avatars uses a hand gesture that is a bit of a double entendre... is it invitation or telling you to go away in an unpleasant tone?

BANNED because I LOVE the ambiguity of human communication (who needs science with its accuracy and precision anyway)

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because I LOVE the ambiguity of human communication (who needs science with its accuracy and precision anyway)

Banned as human communication is slowly being abbreviated by young to become guttural sounds of caveman

1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for not knowing what showing middle finger means ;)

Banned for when I give that gesture to my husband, it means the same as...

Hole Gesture GIF - HOLE Gesture Sexual - Discover & Share GIFs

52 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for when I give that gesture to my husband, it means the same as...

BANNED for wasting precious time with social gestures, when you could already have started productive activities.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for foreplay is a significant part of social activity AND reproductive activities

Banned for confusing a cue that our son is sufficiently occupied with some abstract social activity