The Banning Game - II

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for counting like an autocrat (l'etat, c'est moi)

BANNED for exposing our way to run this world

( ... and then I added that mod and a whole new city came to existence with a single click)

Edited by worik
1 hour ago, worik said:

BANNED for exposing our way to run this world

( ... and then I added that mod and a whole new city came to existence with a single click)

BANNED for joining the legions of humans who, without any real experience of doing so, have determined that they know how to run other people's lives better than those people do themselves. (Sadly, some of them may even have been right - we'll never know)

33 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED because that's what people said about the "steam engine" or "electricity" as well. (or some people do so about "soap" :classic_dodgy: )

Banned for being slave to modern conveniences

5 hours ago, worik said:

BANNED for giving certain (younger) people an excuse "not to wash" ?

Banned for blaming me for some young people choosing not to bathe. (Soap was around long before steam engine or electric power, so far from being modern convenience.)

8 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for she didn't. It was your interpretation.

BANNED for I believe that, even in an English translation, the meaning is clear:

(from Genesis 2:6 NIV)

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

Very, very modern of her.

51 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for I believe that, even in an English translation, the meaning is clear:

(from Genesis 2:6 NIV)

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

Very, very modern of her.

> It only proved that she was sharing with him like a good loving wife. If Adam knew it was wrong, she supposed to reject it, but he was afraid that he wouldn't get some and he took the fruit :P

1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

> It only proved that she was sharing with him like a good loving wife. If Adam knew it was wrong, she supposed to reject it, but he was afraid that he wouldn't get some and he took the fruit :P

Banned because no man can resist a woman's charms (especially my man and MY charms... especially when standing naked... they tend to think with the other head)