The Banning Game - II

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for it's a good idea. Tell me where to send my half of the money (Of course, from what she's said, she may have trouble finding someone acceptable with which to use it while at work. We, at least, both have family there.)

> banned for you can send your half of the money on direct site account: Pervylittleworik.de

31 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> banned for worik is not anonymous, but very famous and popular on LL. :D

BANNED for making me :classic_blush:

(and we HAVE in fact 2(!) white sofas. And I do not tell what we use them for. And they are not in my office. For reasons :classic_dodgy:)

35 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for making me :classic_blush:

(and we HAVE in fact 2(!) white sofas. And I do not tell what we use them for. And they are not in my office. For reasons :classic_dodgy:)

BANNED for blushing and being embarrassed (although it makes you look cute) - you're among friends here.

3 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for pointing out someones shit stains on the couch, probably from @donkeywho. (who isn't here to defend himself)

Banned for assuming the worst of those stains (they could be sex induced fluid stains... coffee color may have A LOT of cream in it)

15 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for assuming the worst of those stains (they could be sex induced fluid stains... coffee color may have A LOT of cream in it)

BANNED for making such a fuzz about just some simple drops :classic_dry:.  ... Hey, it's always a bit irregular and shifting a day or two. ??

Edited by worik
6 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

banned for not saying anything about my avatar

BANNED for relying on the help of LadySmoks to give some male specimen a hormone rush in the morning

(They are sooo simple to manage :classic_happy: )