The Banning Game - II

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED because she didn't say anything about color (She did say she wasn't sure what I should do with the key ...)

Banned for even having key options discussed

13 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED because I can and I have to be in a different time zone than all the other ban worthy others. 

Banned for whining about time zones (I go to sleep and wake up to see 3 new pages here and got over it... probably because I am a PRINCESS... not a rodent)

Edited by LadySmoks
4 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Banned for whining about time zones (I go to sleep and wake up to see 3 new pages here and got over it... probably because I am a PRINCESS... not a rodent)

BANNED for not understanding the statement of fact from whining. (no-one cares about royals)

?

9 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

no-one cares about royals

BANNED for having the next few minutes of your remaining lifespan to reconsider your hurried statement

Spoiler

daenerys-targaryen-grey-worm-throne-meer

Edited by worik
21 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED for having the next few minutes of your remaining lifespan to reconsider your hurried statement

Reveal hidden contents

BANNED for pointing out that the rodent must have meant , "no one with any sense cares about royals"

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for pointing out that the rodent must have meant , "no one with any sense cares about royals"

Banned for insolent thought (This royal has a personal mercenary who does her bidding so she does not break a nail)

19 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for needing someone else to do you dirty work. (I do my own with my trusty tiny hammer)

??

BANNED for disrespecting the traditional role of the gigolo mercenary (Then she asked for a blindfold. Where was I supposed to find a blindfold?)

26 minutes ago, GreyMouse said:

BANNED for trying to confuse me with quality over quantity...and peanut butter.

Is that a trap over there?

Banned for thinking a rodent, which still gets it's neck snapped by a trap developed 100 years ago over a piece of cheese... or peanut butter, is not easily confused.

Edited by LadySmoks