TiredGerman Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Should say hi from me to her. And to keep her hands where I can see them. Goatboy is still recovering from last week. He's fit, but still shaken. Hasn't even touched his stache since he came back.
Thulas Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Hopefully he now understands why Tia's sex drive is actually dangerous. Which means no, this dumb child won't get anything.
TiredGerman Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Should get her something to cool her jets a little. Would help the next time you have guests. I've been keeping an eye on Goatboy, he is starting to weird me out a bit. He often recalls the events, mumbeling positions and disbelieve. I think your little lady has rocked his little world by the looks of it. Too bad goatboy is insatiable, I know him too well for that.
Thulas Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Obviously never has seen her room then. It is a hell out of silicone and plastic, filled with endless toys to sate her drive. It doesn't work though. As long as goatboy stays away from catqueen, everything will be fine.
TiredGerman Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Probably goes through a lot of cleaning supplies because of that silicone dungeon. Should also keep other means of pacifing nearby then for worse case scenarios. And no worries. Goatboy may be insatiable, but he has boundries to what lengths he will go. Cats and violent Queens are way beyond those.
TiredGerman Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Has lived so long with the queen that "chop of thier heads" doesn't seem violent anymore.
Thulas Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Is wrong in two things: I neither live with catqueen nor Tia. Discordia is not that kind of queen; she is far away from that bunny hole queen.
TiredGerman Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 My apologies then to you and the catqueen. I have only met the Discordia as her angry self. And the 'Redqueen' as she was known to me then had me on an assumtion.
Thulas Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Uses the term completely wrong; it's not "the catqueen" but simply "catqueen". Won't be able to get to know her other sides with that image though.
TiredGerman Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Knows what people say about assumtions: "They make an 'ass' out of ... " Though I am curious. The last time I queried the nature of Tia, Discordia and Marina I was under the impression that the three of them were three entities. But 'catqueen' implies that Discordia and Marina are one. So far I have not read any journals to solidify this hypothesis.
Thulas Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Would be wrong if he thinks Discordia and Marina are the exact same person, both are separate women. It simply is easier to refere to both of them with this phrase.
TiredGerman Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Thought so. No evidence so far has proven that hypothesis. Merely confused by the phrase. Should know by now that I am often the serious, or straight, man in a joke setup.
TiredGerman Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Not that kind of fruit young lady! Geez, I get enough puns and innuendos from goatboy already. Is that her? Oh god, no. *slam* Great. Now he's locked himself in.
Thulas Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Should break through the door, goatboy can't be left alone! Or maybe we don't do that. Let the poor thing alone.
TiredGerman Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Should step back a bit, if you know whats good for him, missy. The cook and I will handle the rest. He just needs some time to digest the actions. I told you he needed 1-2 weeks before recovery.
Thulas Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Tries to reason with a stupid childish girl; what's next, will he try to move mountains and kiss the cat?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.