Jump to content

Say something interesting about the person above you - II


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

Doesn't know that the queen simply isn't used to modern technology. I actually am surprised she knew what to do with the gun.

Just meow and go to bed, cat!

Posted

Hmm. No let her stay. I'd like to see how well she does against him

 

Ah Goatboy my good chap! Are you willing to fight for your life today?

Well Goatboy was going to spend the rest of the evening in his room, but okay.

Good. You'll be my champion for now.

 

What say you? Can your cat beat my goat?

Posted

Okay. I am calm. It seems that bulletwound has started to tick me off somewhat.

It will have to heal over the night. How are you goatboy?

Goatboy doesn't want to fight anymore tonight. Goatboy is mainly concerned about Master.

Posted

Very well then. i bid you all a good night's sleep. I should get going anyway. I have an early appointment tomorrow anyway.

 

Pet your pets before you go so that they await you the next morning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...