TiredGerman Posted February 25, 2014 Posted February 25, 2014 Doesn't know that I am quoting someone with the 'Goatboy' thing. Â I'm just waiting to see who gets it. Â ...it's a comedian. Shhhh. Â
Guest xthejester Posted February 25, 2014 Posted February 25, 2014 Only goatboy I ever heard of was... Jim Brewer. Â
Thulas Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 Talks about fairness even though the modern world barely knows the word anymore.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 Using it's paws, whiskers and tongue?
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 Implying with an addition of snake and chicken, they've all become the fable Heaven's Gourmet, Earth's Suffer, Cricket Squashing.
Thulas Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 Ignores the fact that everything comes down to a single statement: He needs to cook the cat.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 Without a beautifully complementing side dishes? Surely you jest.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 Reminds me of someone who is a corpse eater, something about African and bird, breaking sound barrier yet intentionally misspelled it into SEGA mascot. Can't really wrap my head about that. About the dishes, may I recommend you something far more exquisite and deliciously good whilst in the same time not offensive and considered uncivilise?
TiredGerman Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 Seems to be a gourmet that is a little too comfortable with his usuals. I recommend a visit to Asia or the nearest China town. You'll be surprised what they can make food out of.
Thulas Posted February 26, 2014 Posted February 26, 2014 Has a name that is not only huge but also can be read completely wrong.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted February 27, 2014 Posted February 27, 2014 I have to disagree. Although his name appears long and may activate the moderators in Nexus into a mental frenzy, yours are much bigger as a massive distraction. I find myself have to rework and retype this comment because my eyes were fixed on them howitzers rather than giving a handsome remark.
Thulas Posted February 27, 2014 Posted February 27, 2014 Basically means he got distracted by them; so he qualifies himself as a man who needs to take care of not to get cleaved by a battleaxe.
MikeMetal Posted February 27, 2014 Posted February 27, 2014 His fault that people get distracted by dem girls after all. And is a compliment to them, no need for chop chop.
Thulas Posted February 27, 2014 Posted February 27, 2014 Still should keep his axe close in case a pervert want to touch them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.