4 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

you can try the latest file.

latest change avoids changing any other files and completely hijacks and limits all changes to SLSO_SpellVoiceScript .

removes all irrelevant configs related and it will play the sound effects as long as SLSO can successfully run

The new file didn't fix it, but I tried turning some mods off and after turning off IVDT, ASL Hentai edition for IVDT, and the voice pack (Karryn in my case) I got the sound effects to work. I'll experiment a bit more to try and narrow it down to which specific mod is causing the problem, because the sound effects should be able to work in tandem with your voice packs for IVDT right?

Edit: Okay so the sound effects disappears when when I activate the IVDT voice pack in game. I've also noticed that maybe the sound effects are still there but they could be extremely quiet? I have to pump up the volume to the max and it's kind of hard to make out the sounds while Karryn is screaming her lungs out in my ears. Would be nice if someone could double-check.

Either way, the SLSO sound effects don't work correctly while the IVDT voice pack is active.

Edit 2: The sound effects are there, but they are really quiet as if they're happening far away. When I end a scene it snaps back for a split second, allowing me to hear it more clearly. Weird.

Edited by Korkyra
6 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

you can try the latest file.

Thanks for getting back so quickly. Tried it, still not working unfortunately.

I believe I have the same problem as korkyra though I cannot confirm if the problem is actually that the sound is super quiet, I'll have a look to see if that is the case now.

I am using the Karryn voice pack too so it could be something with that?

Edited by Bratty Cheeks - RMCW

@ShimizuModding @Korkyra I've found the problem.

So yes, it is just that it is very very quiet. But I noticed that I could also hear the male voices playing from SL when I did put the volume very high this which made me think that maybe it's the mute SL voices option in IVDT; and sure enough it was.

The mute SL voices option is also muting the SLSO voice; idk if this is something to be fixed or noted in the installation instructions more likely, just turn off the muting option in the MCM to fix the problem.

I tried the new 2.0.4 version on my LE 32bit environment.

The ASL-SLSO effects work fine and with a good volume but, once again, Player's voice is muted.

And no, I don't use IVDT because it's for SE 64bit only, apparently.

I don't think it's caused by using Nusbie voices because this happens also with the vanilla voices: Player mute, partner normal, effects work.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I tried the new 2.0.4 version on my LE 32bit environment.

The ASL-SLSO effects work fine and with a good volume but, once again, Player's voice is muted.

And no, I don't use IVDT because it's for SE 64bit only, apparently.

I don't think it's caused by using Nusbie voices because this happens also with the vanilla voices: Player mute, partner normal, effects work.

make sure the SLSO player voice = 0 to avoid SLSO muting your sexlab voices

Edited by ShimizuModding
4 hours ago, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

@ShimizuModding @Korkyra I've found the problem.

So yes, it is just that it is very very quiet. But I noticed that I could also hear the male voices playing from SL when I did put the volume very high this which made me think that maybe it's the mute SL voices option in IVDT; and sure enough it was.

The mute SL voices option is also muting the SLSO voice; idk if this is something to be fixed or noted in the installation instructions more likely, just turn off the muting option in the MCM to fix the problem.

thanks for the info, it never came across my mind as this runs on a separate thread from sexlab. ill put it as additional installation notes for now

I've never used Grass Patch before, but decided to try "ASL Patch with SLGP", because there are some interesting features listed. It seems to work except one minor but very annoying issue: my character can't move before a sexlab scene starts, e.g. when using Match Maker (casting a spell on self = can't move) or finding a hidden place in Sexlab Utility+ (I choose to find a hidden place, but can't move too). I tried the original grass patch with SLU+ support and it has the same issue, so maybe it how the mod works... But I had to disable it for now, because several times I was stuck after sexlab scene too, but maybe it's another issue and I'll see if it happens again. Maybe you could separate ASL features from SLGP if it's the limitation of SLGP itself or maybe I'm just doing something wrong^^

14 hours ago, Tikos_pony said:

@ShimizuModding hi. A little confused. Which file from the mod "IVDT 1.3.0 Hentai Edition V2 & Voice Packs 1.0.1" do I need to download to work with "Sexlab Anim Stage Labels"? There are a bunch of sound packages and two versions of the mod: August 17 and September 9. Which one?

in order,

1) install  IVDT  1.3.0

2) install 

3) install IVDT Hentai V2 . the old one is there just for archive

4) pick a voice pack and install

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 1:36 PM, Mythosr said:

Is it possible to have the milk leak effect during sex with fertility mode instead of hentai pregnancy somehow?

i dont use fertility mode and i dont think fertility mode has its own native milk leaking function after searching through the description for keywords.

so it would need a lot of work adding milk leaking to fertility mode

On 9/27/2023 at 5:06 AM, creepycream said:

One possible problem with the Cumshot patch is that since all my characters are futa the one being penetrated/receiving doesn't show ejaculation anymore. Is it possible to have the 'female' position show ejaculation while the 'male' position doesn't?

i think i can have an option to always show ejaculation in position 1

On 9/19/2023 at 4:50 PM, Korkyra said:

I've got a suggestion for the SLSO sfx pack. Could you maybe add internal ejaculation and/or swallowing sounds that are typical in anime? Something similar to what this mods provides:

if i remember correctly , SLSO itself is using sexlab's orgasm sound effects. so if you replace sexlab's orgasm sound it should work 

18 hours ago, killer1997ab said:

hi just wanted to know should I import every action log? I imported the human and creature ones but I'm bot sure about the sfx and osmelmc ones

1) Information regarding SFX SLATE log can be found in the first post of this thread (ctrl + f "SFX SLATE")

2) Osmelmc's log corrects tags of some animations so you probably want to apply it (especially if you use sexlab utility plus)

• 2 weeks later...