• 2 weeks later...

can you make an adjustment for character that use high heels in the scene alignment? 

every time SL scene start using asl patch for SLGP, when my character using high heeled armor mods the alignment broke and need manually positioned it is tiring and also laggy .

On 1/7/2024 at 1:55 AM, KingstonPrince7 said:

hi, is the sexlab grass patch compatible with OSMel's SexLab Utility Plus?

Not really compatible. To clarify, if you let this mod's script override the one from slup, then it breaks some of the sexlab scaling functions. Npc actors will get taller or shorter with each sex act. If you let slup override instead, then you won't get any of this particular grass patch's extra features since everything's in the one script, (sslActorAlias). The original grass patch page has a version for slup(grass patch overrides slup overrides slso) but without the asl integration you might be hoping for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does the ASL SLGP have to overwrite the SLSO? I have the patch overwrite SLSO and during Defeat scenes, the actors are controlled by the spacebar, given that control during rape is disabled in SEXLAB. SEXLAB version 1.63 (not p+ and slu)

Spoiler

image.jpeg.551799aa5d0a1eb889dce2c10753680e.jpeg

Edited by wannadaee228
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks man works like a GEM, the precision is incredible even for my really heavy scripted game, I have never though this could be posible because most builds works different so is difficult to calibrate the sounds with the animation but this mod is really on point. On the other hand (for me) some animations dont have organs I dont know if is only on my end

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help, for some reason my SL tools lost its hability to change the animation tag, it say somethin along the lines of "dont have an animation for that tag" also The ancient proffesion have the same, so is there a fix for this if not how  can I leave only the  OSMel's tags??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you for your mod. May I ask why the blowjob sounds were included with lead-in category for ASL SLSO? Wondering if they could get their own separate category so I can use my own custom blowjob sounds without hearing them in lead-in stages. Thank you