8 hours ago, trollmaster55 said:

I too am confused by this. The only thing I see is SLATE creature patch.

21 hours ago, torr123 said:

hmm, I found only slate creatures and thought that there was only him there

Is a common confusion but is described on the download page.

Anyway, the patch start by include just the creatures support to the SLATE but between user's request and complaints with the time that use to take on SE to reapply the ActionLog, now is basically a new version with many improvement's. 

Edited by OsmelMC
11 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Is a common confusion but is described on the download page.

Anyway, the patch start by include just the creatures support to the SLATE but between user's request and complaints with the time that use to take on SE to reapply the ActionLog, now is basically a new version with many improvement's. 

Anyway, i have slate creature but mod dont work idk why(

On 6/5/2023 at 9:46 AM, ShimizuModding said:

ASL SLSO Sound Effects

Play the right sound effects in your Sexlab Stages with the right immersion! 

Requirements : SLSO 2023-01-16., Disable Sexlab Sound SFX (to avoid SFX overlap)

this is a complete repurpose of the default SLSO voice module, it was intended to complement my IVDT hentai so its not compatible if you are using SLSO voice for anything else

Installation:

i) Install the mod like you will any other mod and overwrite SLSO

2) After "ASL Sound Effects: Show up on the right panel, select 1 on player

3) turn off Default Sexlab SFX which otherwise will play alongside with it.

Hi, I was wondering how exactly I can "turn off Default Sexlab SFX". There is a slider to adjust SFX volume in Sexlab Audio Tab which you cannot set all the way to 0. It will stay at 0.1.
But doing this, not only almost mutes the SFX, it also mutes the orgasm sounds. Is there any way to mute the SFX without touching orgasm sounds?

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Did you import the "SLATE_ActionLog - ASL Human" and then Reapply your ActionLog?

yep, it will be done for about 8 hours, but there is one thing, but after I start making this compilation,on this save stops working 18+, maybe it should be like that, and maybe my hands are off my ass, and the console writes some error from sexlab

Edited by torr123
15 hours ago, memati? said:

Hi, I was wondering how exactly I can "turn off Default Sexlab SFX". There is a slider to adjust SFX volume in Sexlab Audio Tab which you cannot set all the way to 0. It will stay at 0.1.
But doing this, not only almost mutes the SFX, it also mutes the orgasm sounds. Is there any way to mute the SFX without touching orgasm sounds?

i could be wrong as i havent used default sexlab sounds for a long time, but i believe there is another slider for Voice volume, which is for orgasms and moaning?

I'm on LE (32 bit).

1. Downloaded and installed SLATE.

2. Downloaded and installed SLATE patch by OsmelMC.

3. Already set SexLab with OsmelMC's Utility Plus latest version.

4. All required above's files installed and up to date.

5. Using "Nusbie's voices".

6. Using SLSO.

7. Installed ASL.

8. Set SLSO to use the ASL patch for.

----> The new SFX effects work fine.

----> My custom voice "English Female Eliz" from Nusbie disappeared.

----> Male's voices work as always.

What's wrong with "this problem"?

I have a problem with the "ASL SLSO Sound Effects" specifically.
I've installed SLATE correctly (I've checked the tags for the human and creature pack animations). The SLSO patch is before the "ASL SLSO Sound Effects". "SLAnimStageLabels" is also installed.
I waited for "ASL Sound Effects" to show up in the MCM and checked the 1 for player. The weird thing is that the player's voice is muted, and so is the sound effect. But the partner's voice is still audible with this configuration. And when I go back to "default" (player => 0 in SLSO). The sounds come back as before, like the mod wasn't installed (without any overlap). I have the impression that in my case, the audio files are not played. Has anyone had this kind of problem?

On 9/5/2023 at 9:28 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

I'm on LE (32 bit).

1. Downloaded and installed SLATE.

2. Downloaded and installed SLATE patch by OsmelMC.

3. Already set SexLab with OsmelMC's Utility Plus latest version.

4. All required above's files installed and up to date.

5. Using "Nusbie's voices".

6. Using SLSO.

7. Installed ASL.

8. Set SLSO to use the ASL patch for.

----> The new SFX effects work fine.

----> My custom voice "English Female Eliz" from Nusbie disappeared.

----> Male's voices work as always.

What's wrong with "this problem"?

15 hours ago, SeedSan said:

I have a problem with the "ASL SLSO Sound Effects" specifically.
I've installed SLATE correctly (I've checked the tags for the human and creature pack animations). The SLSO patch is before the "ASL SLSO Sound Effects". "SLAnimStageLabels" is also installed.
I waited for "ASL Sound Effects" to show up in the MCM and checked the 1 for player. The weird thing is that the player's voice is muted, and so is the sound effect. But the partner's voice is still audible with this configuration. And when I go back to "default" (player => 0 in SLSO). The sounds come back as before, like the mod wasn't installed (without any overlap). I have the impression that in my case, the audio files are not played. Has anyone had this kind of problem?

can try with latest change. i removed the condition that prevents default sexlab voice from playing when SLSO voice is on

Edited by ShimizuModding
5 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

can try with latest change. i removed the condition that prevents default sexlab voice from playing when SLSO voice is on

Thanks, I'll try.

There is another one problem, a little one probably only from my own point of view:

In the json file you used the "name" of the animations.

Due the fact I changed some of these names for a better reading and explanation of the animation itself, they are no longer recognized by your mod.

So I have a suggestion:

Use the ID of the animations instead of the names. They never changes.

For example: use "Anubs_mmocg" instead of "Anubs MMO's Reverse Cowgirl Anal" that I changed in "Anubs Multihole Reverse Cowgirl" simply because it fits better the animation that is not only anal but also vaginal.

Of course I can find and change myself the changed names but using the IDs is a better solution anyway because it avoids also some grammar mistakes in the names made by the authors of the animations, like "Froced Cowgirl" instead of "Forced Cowgirl".

Have a nice day.

6 hours ago, ShimizuModding said:

Hey Shimizu !

Thank you for this update. It works partially. Curiously, it doesn't work with humans. However, it works perfectly with creatures. I only made the "actionlog - asl Human.json" for the link between SLATE and Anim Stage Labels. I'll check with the "actionlog- asl Human.json" version to see if the files have been reversed. I'll keep you informed of my progress.

40 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Thanks, I'll try.

There is another one problem, a little one probably only from my own point of view:

In the json file you used the "name" of the animations.

Due the fact I changed some of these names for a better reading and explanation of the animation itself, they are no longer recognized by your mod.

So I have a suggestion:

Use the ID of the animations instead of the names. They never changes.

For example: use "Anubs_mmocg" instead of "Anubs MMO's Reverse Cowgirl Anal" that I changed in "Anubs Multihole Reverse Cowgirl" simply because it fits better the animation that is not only anal but also vaginal.

Of course I can find and change myself the changed names but using the IDs is a better solution anyway because it avoids also some grammar mistakes in the names made by the authors of the animations, like "Froced Cowgirl" instead of "Forced Cowgirl".

Have a nice day.

the names of the animations is what Tags loader like SLATE use. so cant really avoid using the name unless SLATE is changed or or some new tag loader that supports ID

WARNING!

Your solution to still have SexLab voices alongside the SLSO effects in version 2.0.3  DOESN'T WORK for everyone who uses "SexLab Utility Plus" by OsmelMC!

You introduced a new sslActorAlias.pex that in fact breaks some functions of SLU+, MAINLY the recorded OFFSETS made by the user for the animations.

On 9/7/2023 at 3:53 AM, ShimizuModding said:

I can confirm that the new version works correctly. However, I had to reinstall everything from the beginning. For the "SLATE step", make sure that "Slate_ActionLog_ASL humain.json" is imported, save the game and reload the game. you should see about 4k+ actions after reloading . Do the same for those who have the creature pack: "Slate_ActionLog_ASL creature.json". Once both have been imported, click on "Reapply actions". Once these steps have been validated, everything will work. I tested on "ASL Hentai Edition for IVDT 1.3.0" and ASL SLSO Sound Effects (23/08/ 07 version). Last point, ASL IVDT and ASL SLSO Sound Effects must be installed in the order of deployment.

I can't seem to get the SLSO Sound Effects to work. The pack does show up in the SLSO MCM, but setting the player voice pack to 1 doesn't do anything. The voice packs from IVDT work fine though, so I don't think I messed up the ASL installation.

Edited by Korkyra
17 hours ago, Korkyra said:

I can't seem to get the SLSO Sound Effects to work. The pack does show up in the SLSO MCM, but setting the player voice pack to 1 doesn't do anything. The voice packs from IVDT work fine though, so I don't think I messed up the ASL installation.

15 hours ago, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

I've been trying to get this to work too with no luck so far.

try seeing if there is a file conflict & share screenshot of the SLSO config

On 9/7/2023 at 5:26 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

WARNING!

Your solution to still have SexLab voices alongside the SLSO effects in version 2.0.3  DOESN'T WORK for everyone who uses "SexLab Utility Plus" by OsmelMC!

You introduced a new sslActorAlias.pex that in fact breaks some functions of SLU+, MAINLY the recorded OFFSETS made by the user for the animations.

1 hour ago, Bratty Cheeks - RMCW said:

3 hours ago, Korkyra said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.bfccd9020db86c78573ba2c8f4063869.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.04bb0c5bf65013b1281e99c3f328e7a1.png

you can try the latest file.

latest change avoids changing any other files and completely hijacks and limits all changes to SLSO_SpellVoiceScript .

removes all irrelevant configs related and it will play the sound effects as long as SLSO can successfully run