LAMABOY Adult Animations for WickedWhims

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so amazed by your animations and can't wait for more of it coming soon.:) I have one question, what skin or preset are you using on the female sim, to let her boobs look a bit bigger and perkier? Is it regular from WW or EVE or some other? Again, thank you so much for your hard work and effort you put in your animation, Lamaboy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Animations are very well done. But while I've found some of them, others I can't see in my animation lists. For instance, both single and double bed animations aren't in the lists. I have found the Lounge ones ok. But others aren't showing up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazing animations. I certainly look forward to the future. Really gorgeous animations.

I wish they'd be a bit more split so we could loop some parts only sometimes. But this format has it's charm for sure :D

Thanks for your work and sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 11:25 PM, Submissivesimmer said:

I want to alert you that after the recent update for the Crystal creations pack, this file of animations is not showing up in game.

Same, these don't appear to work with the game's latest version...