LAMABOY Adult Animations for WickedWhims

Came here to see if I'd get support; but, it seems, he doesn't reply people here.

'Cause I have the same problem as some people from here, Lama!

Some animations are not showing up in game. They are, somehow, missing.

By the way, you're the fucking best!

Your animations are one of the best out there.

5 hours ago, Lunadimensio said:

HI! I downloaded the animations, but they don't activate in the game. Did I skip any steps?

Mine are doing the same, they just aren't there, animation file is, but they don't list in the game....

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that the animations are not showing up in game anymore since the latest sims update. WW is updated to the latest version too so not sure what happened. I’ve done multiple tests and it seems that other people are encountering the same issue here too 

Edited by renadmn
Lamaboy : High quality job !
The quality of the animations places him in the top 5 of the best animators. No doubt.

Evolution / progression of movements + diversity of movements in each animation: Wow! Wow!
Dynamism, realism of movements + impacts : Wow! Wow!
Sounds, voices and movements synchronization : Wow! Wow!

Bravo, Maestro ! 👍

Did I say already say it ? Wow, wow, wow ! 🙂

On 8/8/2023 at 8:32 PM, Simsdownload5 said:

Hi! When I download the file it is not a zip file, so it's not working in my game :(

Try to download the last package File; everything should work now!

On 7/27/2023 at 3:43 PM, aledocious said:

Would love to know what reshade you're using here! 

On 8/8/2023 at 5:59 AM, shadowtaboo said:

Same here! I love the animations but I think I also fell in love with the lingerie and the reshade here! Can you please tell us what it is? 

Hi, thank you, About the reshade, I am sorry, but I don't really know what was it is heavily edited and changed over the year. even if I have found it, it will not look anything like what I am currently using. So I don't think it will be useful to try to find it. also I don't use reshade I use gshade. even with the latest controversy I still prefer it over Reshade since way more less resource-intensive and I think it's better for my computer!

On 9/28/2023 at 3:26 AM, Guest said:

what's the difference between the two files

You should have only kept one. One was for the camera in Island Living, and the other was for Basgame if you don't have Island Living;
I have seen that a lot of people were confused, so I have removed it. Now there's only one version to download

On 1/7/2024 at 6:41 PM, Sandatharius said:

Animations are very well done. But while I've found some of them, others I can't see in my animation lists. For instance, both single and double bed animations aren't in the lists. I have found the Lounge ones ok. But others aren't showing up.

Thank you so much! Please try the new package now and tell me if the issue is still happening to you! (don't forget to have only one of my animations on your mod folders)

On 4/2/2024 at 3:08 PM, Joshua.Sim.69 said:

HI! I saw that your animations no longer appear in the game.. they disappeared after the last update.. :(

Hi, everything should work now! Try to download the latest packages file

Just now, LAMABOY said:

Thank you so much! Please try the new package now and tell me if the issue is still happening to you! (don't forget to have only one of my animations on your mod folders)

Thanks for your reply! I will re-download the new package. 

On 3/7/2024 at 5:25 AM, Submissivesimmer said:

I want to alert you that after the recent update for the Crystal creations pack, this file of animations is not showing up in game.

On 3/8/2024 at 11:04 AM, facbar said:

Same, these don't appear to work with the game's latest version...

Everything should work now! Try to download the latest package file (make sure to don't have any duplicate of my files or any of my older packages)

On 3/11/2024 at 3:33 PM, alexbrightest said:

Came here to see if I'd get support; but, it seems, he doesn't reply people here.

'Cause I have the same problem as some people from here, Lama!

Some animations are not showing up in game. They are, somehow, missing.

By the way, you're the fucking best!

Your animations are one of the best out there.

Thank you so much!! I am sorry for the wait. and the lack of support. I was dealing with life problems but I am back now. 
Everything should be working now! Try to download the latest package file (make sure to don't have any duplicates of my files or any of my older packages)

On 3/10/2024 at 9:56 AM, Mr.Pineapple said:

I have a similar issue as those before me, it might be the recent update because your animations are not available in-game anymore, as if I dont have the file

On 3/11/2024 at 11:55 PM, japanesearmor said:

After the latest WW update LAMABOY is no longer showing up in game. Quite a shame as the animations where top notch. Seems from others that the creator does not respond to messages.

On 3/13/2024 at 11:09 AM, Lunadimensio said:

HI! I downloaded the animations, but they don't activate in the game. Did I skip any steps?

On 3/13/2024 at 4:40 PM, Spock 5150 said:

Mine are doing the same, they just aren't there, animation file is, but they don't list in the game....

On 3/15/2024 at 2:26 AM, calljohnny said:

hey your animations arent showing up in game? I extracted the file and everything?

On 3/23/2024 at 12:34 PM, renadmn said:

It seems that the animations are not showing up in game anymore since the latest sims update. WW is updated to the latest version too so not sure what happened. I’ve done multiple tests and it seems that other people are encountering the same issue here too 

Hi, sorry for the late reply. i was dealing with life issues.
 Everything should work now! Try to download the latest package file (make sure to don't have any duplicates of my files or any of my older packages)