LAMABOY Adult Animations for WickedWhims

On 3/25/2024 at 2:55 AM, bretmanbiatch said:

Seems Lamaboy abandons us here :(

I am back. Sorry for the wait. I was dealing with some life problems. Try to download the last package File; everything should work now!

On 3/26/2024 at 11:34 PM, dabsterr said:

Can anybody fix them for him? Just downloaded them and judging by previews they were fire, too bad I did not have a chance to see them in game :(

Hi!Sorry for the late reply. Try to download the last package File; everything should work now! I have put a lot of hours into those ones. They are one of my favorites (I wanted to play with squirting animations more with those to make them look more realistic and fluid), so I hope that you will like them, 
(make sure to have only one of my animations in your mod folders, and since the last packages are having issues, also try to delete the cache)

On 3/31/2024 at 5:38 AM, calljohnny said:

yooo wanna reply to anyone? what going on? your animations arent showing up!

Sorry for the late reply. Try to download the last package File; everything should work now!

On 3/31/2024 at 8:21 PM, erotoman said:

That's not true. He was attacked or he's dead or wounded. Or he's in jail...
I talked to him and said the animations don't work.

He asked me " which ones don't work ?...Only then did he disappear.

Hi! Sorry for the wait. and the lack of support. Thank you so much for your care; I was dealing with some life problems. But I am back now; I have fixed the issue, and everything should work now! Try to download the last package File;  (make sure to have only one of my animations in your mod folders)

On 4/1/2024 at 5:41 PM, Lunadimensio said:
Can anyone get in touch with him? Please! I really liked his animations!

Thank you so much; I really appreciate it. Try downloading the latest package File; everything should work now!

12 hours ago, LAMABOY said:

Thank you so much!! I am sorry for the wait. and the lack of support. I was dealing with life problems but I am back now. 
Everything should be working now! Try to download the latest package file (make sure to don't have any duplicates of my files or any of my older packages)

Ah, shit... Oh, no, that's ok, dude. I'm sorry if I sounded needy, or whatever. Real life comes first than anything internet related.

I'm gonna re-download the package, now. Thank you so much for fixing it!

Keep up the amazing work!

But, most importantly, hope everything's ok there! And that life's treating you better! :)

Take care, man!

And thank you again!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Superfly1985 said:

Hey, 

I have just downloaded your animations and some are missing? Most from the old pack are working fine just the new ones are not available. Is there a contradiction on wicked whims? 

What are the missing animations? Check with the public list from Loverslab and see what is missing