Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Surprised no one made a thread for this game yet, now that it's out. Can mods be ported over or need to be redone? Either way, this time there is no Wii U version, so HAH! lol

Anyways, hopefully some Linkle/Zelda mods show up and of course we get the good stuff soon after. >:3

At first I wasn't going to bother with this game, since it just looked like the last game but with floating islands. But heard the dungeons are closer to the classic stuff, and with unique themes and bosses...so I decided to go for it. Anyone else get the game? I'm probably not gonna try and work on mods myself but wanted to make a thread for this game, but yeah, messing with Switch Toolbox and Blender was a nightmare for me when trying to get nude Linkle mods working on Switch. >_>

the game is really nice. theres a lot more female characters in this game who have character models and show up multiple times. also since it takes place a few years after botw we dont have to worry about technicalities regarding link or zeldas ages anymore

modding is happening in discords this time as usual. the word is that the 3d models are compressed differently this time and nobody has cracked them yet, so we'll have to wait a while for any character model edits for anyone.

1 minute ago, hilbo75 said:

the game is really nice. theres a lot more female characters in this game who have character models and show up multiple times.

Imagine how much better it would have been if Nintendo wasn't like, "Alright Zelda, GTFO. Time for Link to go on another solo adventure." As soon as the game starts.

I'm also very optimistic that a playable nude linkle/zelda mod will come very fast. The models are in the same format as botw so the modding tools and the already finished models like linkle and zelda should port over very fast.

It's basically a guarantee that the Linkle mod will be ported over eventually as it was one of the most popular mods for BotW and has an entire community backing it with outfits and additional supporting mods. The downside there is that the creator abhors NSFW stuff and will DMCA any suggestive mods made for it. Everything had to be moved to Patreon and Discord. So nothing will be posted on GB or probably even here, since I'm certain the mods will cave and remove it. You'll have to look to other sites for NSFW if it involves the Linkle mod.

That being said, I hope someone else steps up and makes a new player model instead. While certainly dedicated, the Linkle community has grown overly toxic since the release of 3.0.

26 minutes ago, DORODERE said:

It's basically a guarantee that the Linkle mod will be ported over eventually as it was one of the most popular mods for BotW and has an entire community backing it with outfits and additional supporting mods. The downside there is that the creator abhors NSFW stuff and will DMCA any suggestive mods made for it. Everything had to be moved to Patreon and Discord. So nothing will be posted on GB or probably even here, since I'm certain the mods will cave and remove it. You'll have to look to other sites for NSFW if it involves the Linkle mod.

That being said, I hope someone else steps up and makes a new player model instead. While certainly dedicated, the Linkle community has grown overly toxic since the release of 3.0.

I never understood why some people get bent out of shape over nsfw mods for video games. Fuck off back to the 1900s puritans.
Hopefully another group makes a Legally Distinct Female Linkâ„¢ so people can do whatever the hell they want with it

oh yeah the TOS stuff for the linkle 3 mod can only be enforced on gamebanana. i think its literally in the legal writing for it. sockpoppet honors it mostly out of respect. everyone else who knows how is just too lazy to do a nude mod for it

i actually like nude mods in games because they are nice to look at sometimes and it makes the game more realistic. if i completely undress in real life i'm also nude. also it's completely normal to show nude people in movies and tv series, so why not in games ?

Edited by Aphrody

There isn't anything out there yet. They're still working on the tools. Once they figure it out, I'm sure Sockpoppet will be doing some nude mods again.

He already said he planned on doing Linkle/Zelda and someone else on his server was going to do Purah.

On 5/17/2023 at 10:35 AM, Aphrody said:

does someone here know a discord server for nude totk/botw mods ? (you can message me in private)

that ancient Zelda gone wild mod still has its discord around last time i checked