Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

On 5/16/2023 at 12:14 AM, DORODERE said:

It's basically a guarantee that the Linkle mod will be ported over eventually as it was one of the most popular mods for BotW and has an entire community backing it with outfits and additional supporting mods. The downside there is that the creator abhors NSFW stuff and will DMCA any suggestive mods made for it. Everything had to be moved to Patreon and Discord. So nothing will be posted on GB or probably even here, since I'm certain the mods will cave and remove it. You'll have to look to other sites for NSFW if it involves the Linkle mod.

That being said, I hope someone else steps up and makes a new player model instead. While certainly dedicated, the Linkle community has grown overly toxic since the release of 3.0.

Funny how they think they have the legal right to DMCA when;

They do not own the Linkle character.

Modding is in a grey area and Nintendo definitely doesn't like it.

It just makes them look like stuck up pieces of shit, ignoring any legal aspect.

I hate people like that.

As far as I'm aware, the Linkle 3 terms only apply as far as using their assets for anything NSFW - as in directly altering the Linkle 3 model and textures. If a modder created a custom body and texture, their terms aren't enforceable.

On 5/22/2023 at 12:43 AM, Mud said:

As far as I'm aware, the Linkle 3 terms only apply as far as using their assets for anything NSFW - as in directly altering the Linkle 3 model and textures. If a modder created a custom body and texture, their terms aren't enforceable.

That's true, but I don't get why anyone who makes free mods would try to block other creators from using their mods anyway... Not even Nintendo can forbid people to make mods based on their games... ? Mods are considered art. (At least in Europe)

They can enforce it just fine on gamebanana, just not anywhere else. the problem the linkle team was having was people who didnt know any better thinking that all the horny mods were made by the main linkle team, which was driving people away from it

as long as you arent putting the sexy stuff on gamebanana you'll be fine, and even if someone does try to get you to take it off of some other website they wont be able to do anything since the terms of service only applies to gamebanana

Well, I also have nothing about a nude link mod... xD I just like my avatars to be fully nude when i undress them. Its not specifically linkle.

But I understand if Lynard Killer doesn't want to be involved with it. Maybe it should be stated in the name of a linkle nude mod who made it or specifically that its a mod of a mod.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kupok said:

This seems to just be an image. Where do I click to download the mod?

(Difficulty: Discord is not an archive.)

I really hate how modders insist on distributing or showcasing their mods on Discord only instead of dedicated modding sites or cloud storages.

It's horrible for preservation and can't be indexed by search engines, it's an information black hole.

11 hours ago, Catnatic said:

I really hate how modders insist on distributing or showcasing their mods on Discord only instead of dedicated modding sites or cloud storages.

It's horrible for preservation and can't be indexed by search engines, it's an information black hole.

It's a complete fucking nightmare. 90% of modern modders want to create a COMMUNITY where they get to be the center of attention and be some kind of megalomaniacal dictator and fully curate all access to their work. It completely flies in the face of the spirit of modding. I wish these young people would knock this ridiculous new trend off and realize how off-putting and damaging that attitude is. It's always really refreshing when someone new enters the scene who has the classic ways of thinking, though. Share your stuff everywhere you can!

7 hours ago, SagoAgain said:

It's a complete fucking nightmare. 90% of modern modders want to create a COMMUNITY where they get to be the center of attention and be some kind of megalomaniacal dictator and fully curate all access to their work. It completely flies in the face of the spirit of modding. I wish these young people would knock this ridiculous new trend off and realize how off-putting and damaging that attitude is. It's always really refreshing when someone new enters the scene who has the classic ways of thinking, though. Share your stuff everywhere you can!

Well, i can agree with you some way.
Discord is ok, but paid patreon is much worse, even for not so quality mod's they are asking for money, that rediculous, but understandable in some ways.
In my opinion, there must be an optional donates, not by force of desire, but trembling of heart and respect for the creators. 

16 hours ago, Alexuszzz said:

Well, i can agree with you some way.
Discord is ok, but paid patreon is much worse, even for not so quality mod's they are asking for money, that rediculous, but understandable in some ways.
In my opinion, there must be an optional donates, not by force of desire, but trembling of heart and respect for the creators. 

kemono.party having access to all of sockpopppets posts and really any patreon modder:

On 6/5/2023 at 6:02 PM, DORODERE said:

Texture and model modding is now possible. Some basic things have popped up on GB. Won't be much longer now until we get some good stuff.

Speaking of the above mod: It's out.

Screenshot_20230605_145240_Discord.thumb.jpg.9a9b2329bf4bb7556129ac3bfb634bc4.jpg

Thank you for sharing this !