First of all thanks for the mod, seems to be working quite well, haven't yet run into any significant problems with it. Still, thought I'd post these two in the proper thread:

Now if only I could get the dogs and wolves to work simultaneously, currently I need to have the XXX on either dogbehavior_FNIS.hkx or wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx, if I try to use both with their default names the game CTDs as soon as I interact with a wolf (haven't tried a dog yet, since I just got the spell).

By the way, is there any need for both the "canine\behaviors" and the "canine\behaviors wolf" to have many of the same files? The dog folder (behavior) has the FNIS_Bestiality_wolf_Behavior.hkx and the FNIS_Bestialityrap_wolf_Behavior.hkx, both of which are also in the wolf folder (behavior wolf), and the wolf folder also has FNIS_Bestialityrap_dog_Behavior.hkx, which is found in the dog folder as well....

The second bit is more pertinent I guess, I know that the first one is kinda supposed to happen, though somehow I got the impression that some people had been able to get both the dogs and wolves working at the same time.

Run FNISforUser for both character AND creature, then copy/paste both result here with spoiler tag plz. (there is a clipboard option i think in FNIS or u can jsute c/c by yourself.

Also, do u guys have the MCM menu option in game ? If u don't have it something is wrong with ur install. A clean save help a lot too with that kind of mods.

it took me being attacked bya wolf  for the mcm menu to  activate and show up  in ui and that was after sleeping for 8 hours in game

Have a problem to know how this mods work !!

Is it we must get attacked by them or there's spell to using to rape them ??

You can configure which creatures and what health percentage you will be raped at in the MCM menu.

Mine is working all ok except the bad guy, his winky is purple plastic.

Thank you.

Sounds like a missing texture make sure you have all the required mods for the beastiality animation pack

Hello ) Somebody help me.. So.. My personage have played animations sex .. but wolf or Giant just stand ( What i need to do? Help please) Sorry for my russian 

Make sure you have FNIS 4.0 3 beta and FNIS creatures installed and that you run FNIS generator for users.exe for both creatues and the normal one and get no errors.

also make sure you have the beastilaity animation pack and required mods installed. It seems as though there are a few reports here for the animtions not working some of the time too , so there maybe some kind of problem or conflict on some setups with this mod. I have not had this problem yet.

Just did a test of the draugr using 3.1.  Didn't have time to test more ATM.  Animation looked good except no stripping during sex.  Is that not supposed to happen or is something wrong?

Didn't think about it untill I read your post but my PC doesn't strip either so I would say at the moment its not supposed too

Mod works great for me. 

For the people who complain about it. 

You have to turn this one via MCM.  It also must be connect with sexlab defeat and/ or submit.  Do not use sexlab spell for this.  otherwise your character & wolf or the creature will just stare each other for 30 sec and goes back to battle.

For me I had to have new start in order for bestrape.esp to work properly.

My concern for this mod (I'm not complaining just suggesting) is that 4th stage for wolf animation does not aline. 

Everything seems to work just fine.  I think the requirements and the requirements of the requirements is key.  I know that sounds messed up.  I only had an issue with the spells till someone was nice enough to post it. 

I know a lot of people are wanting additions to this mod, but for now, this is great!

Why dont I see them then? Do i have to remove their armor or will the genitals be equiped when the animations start?

The folder bestialityextra/data/ should have the meshes and texture folders as far as I could see

In my game the genitals are visible all the time, but I'll have to take that for granted for now