The animations work fine for me.

I didnt seem to get any spells though.

they are all in the chest on the bar in Riverwood. the bestiality spell itself is not in there though for the bear. type "help bestiality " in console and then you can type player.addspell (code) to get it  or  all of them you can get from typing help also.

Ruff!

i've installed all the requirement and the mod works well . But the Falmer and Draugr don't have penis . I'm using imersive creatures and ERSO( Real Skyrim Overhaul ) , are these mods incompatible with the beastly extract ? Any help ?

Thanks for any advice guys !

I have the same problem as well,it extends to Draugr and Bears. Haven't tested it on falmer yet. I am also using immersive creatures and was wondering if that is the issue. I have checked the meshes character assets data\meshes\actor\draugr and they have erections but will not show up in game. 

any thoughts or confirmations appreciated

my game crashes to desktop when a wolf trys to rape me,can i get any help?

Go to \skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors wolf and check if you have the following files there: wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx and wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx.

The one without the XXX is likely from this mod, it's found in both 0.3 and 0.31 packages, but the one with the XXX is from FNIS Creature Pack. There's a bug in the game/mod that causes it to CTD if both wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx and dogbehavior_FNIS.hkx (which is in \skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors) are used at the same time. That's why the creator of FNIS added the XXX in the file name, it keeps FNIS from processing it.

If you have wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx in the "behavior wolf" folder, then you have two choices.

1. Want wolves? Go to behaviors and change the name of dogbehavior_FNIS.hkx to dogbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx, run FNIS and play. You should be able to do wolves now, but dogs will CTD.

2. Want dogs? Change the name of wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx to wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx , run FNIS and play. You should be able to do dogs now, but wolves will CTD.

So the bottom line, you need to have XXX at the end of either wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx or dogbehavior_FNIS.hkx to disable either dogs or wolves. Can't have both.

Upon further testing, I've finally gotten it to work, the problem is, this mod only works on a new save file, but not on my current one...

Any ideas?

when adding a Mod too a old save , this can happen

only workaround I found is useing the save, after you make a Char (Alternate Start - Live Another Life is great for that)

load the new Char save, let at the mods get running

then load your old save and wate for the mod too kick in...may take 2-5min(the smaller the cell you are in, the faster it will load)

when adding a Mod too a old save , this can happen

only workaround I found is useing the save, after you make a Char (Alternate Start - Live Another Life is great for that)

load the new Char save, let at the mods get running

then load your old save and wate for the mod too kick in...may take 2-5min(the smaller the cell you are in, the faster it will load)

That doesn't sound that bad of an idea, I'll give it a go, thanks!

Edit: That's a shame, looks like no difference made, thanks anyhow.

the only real probelm i have for now is sometimes when the rape starts durin combat, if my weapon dont sheath, the camera only works from up to down and theres a small chance when its finished that my character is all twisted up. i have to save and start in order to fix it. but other than that it seems to work as intended. great job on this btw.

Upon updating to 3.1 i found a white wolf outside riverwood named Biroulk and it has its own dialog. When u talk to the wolf and click the option for sex the game CTD. And the spell dosent work on it either.

worked for me...

though only 1 animation sadly.

i am starting t miss my oblivion install lol.

I have a problem !! The wolf cant move at all !! Like it frozen/T pose !!
I have this files on "behaviors" folder :
- dogbehavior_FNIS

- FNIS_Bestiality_dog_Behavior

- FNIS_Bestiality_wolf_Behavior

- FNIS_Bestialityrap_dog_Behavior

- FNIS_Bestialityrap_wolf_Behavior

- FNISRoot_Behavior

I have this files on "behaviors wolf" folder :

- FNIS_Bestiality_wolf_Behavior

- FNIS_Bestialityrap_dog_Behavior

- FNIS_Bestialityrap_wolf_Behavior

- FNISRoot_Behavior

- wolfbehavior_FNIS

- wolfbehavior_FNISXXX

Which files that I should rename or remove to make my WOLF not frozen/T pose ??

Hi,

Firstly I would just like to say, thanks for the mod.

Now, I have a strange CTD/bug solution with wolves (Including White Wolf in Riverwood)

Whenever I "interact" with a wolf the game CTD's. I read through the posts and tried several things, but no luck.

I then started playing with the save/script cleaners. which resulted in a "clean" save.

I currently have about a 120 esp's loaded, I'm using Mod Organiser (which is very useful for diagnosing issues). I created a new profile and disabled every mod other than this mod, Fnis (v4beta) and SKYUI. So to be clear, this meant I had no additional meshes,textures etc, including the mods you listed as required.

So, with just these 3 mods I loaded the game and "interacted" with my friend in Riverwood and CTD'd, damn! (But you're missing required mods, idiot, I thought), so I enabled all the required mods, ran FNIS etc and still CTD'd.

I once again disabled all the 'required mods'(Back to just Beast Mod. Fnis and SKYUI).

I had a previous save, where I had been initially testing the mod, aptly called "Morning After Dog" (should have called it Wolf), where I knew the Mod worked fine without CTDing.So I loaded that save and lo and behold it worked, I stood still (no character anims loaded), but the Wolf had a good time, and didnt CTD.

I then loaded my "clean" save, which would CTD everytime (I had previously tried loading the save file about 6 times, CTD'd every time), and it WORKED!! NO CTD *yeahhh* *urrgh* *scratch head*

So, I shutdown the game, and re-loaded with the "clean" save and it CTD'd, did the same several times (Start Skyrim, Load "Clean" save, talk to Wolf, CTD). THEN I loaded Skyrim, Loaded "Morning After Dog", talked to Wolf and once again he was a happy bunny (in wolfs clothes).

Now, here's the weird part / solution

After doing the do, by himself (poor thing), I loaded my 'Clean' save and it once again worked. I spent over an hour, loading "Morning After", then "Clean" with no CTD, then loading "Clean" first and CTD

Conclusion: Something in my "Morning After" is loading into memory and allowing "Clean" to work.

So if you start getting CTD's it MIGHT be worth loading a previous "working" save, then loading your last save.

Hope that made sense. Apologies for the wall :)

For those who don't want to read the details: Load current Save, Wolf CTD -- Load old save, load current save, No CTD

The animations work fine but I don't see a penis for wolves and Falmer and there are no sound effects. It would be a good idea to make it use the sound files from SexLab and attack sounds for the beasts. I realize it's still in Beta but I hope you will add it, along with the rest of the missing animations(troll, chaurus, frostbite spider etc). Great work so far!