[mod] Citizen's Sex Rights

7 hours ago, Sabarakhable said:

So I have the same problem, where the Tentacle World Stimulator jobs don't exist and the district tooltip only has a question mark instead of the job icon.

This usually has to do with folk not deleting my mod before downloading an update.

As I've never been able to recreate the issue myself, I don't have any other answeres.

This mod seems to have a few issues with outlawing robots and Selective Kinship.

While outlawed, robots can still be set as undesirables but you can't do anything other than displacement. Meanwhile Selective Kinship effectively doesn't work since you can't grant other species of the same class Full Autonomy. This was all with a spiritualist xenophobic empire that had Crusader Spirit and Selective Kinship as civics.

8 hours ago, Pootispotato said:

This mod seems to have a few issues with outlawing robots and Selective Kinship.

Ah, yes. I seem to have overlooked that new civic. Thanks for letting me know, I think I've uploaded a fix.

In other news, I've had a third look at the stimulator jobs. Guys, I'm shooting in the dark here, lemme know if anything has changed.

17 hours ago, Calcifire said:

In other news, I've had a third look at the stimulator jobs. Guys, I'm shooting in the dark here, lemme know if anything has changed

I've made more troubleshooting and resolved the issue on my end. 

On 10/26/2023 at 6:27 PM, Sabarakhable said:

When I remove Citizen Sex Rights, the jobs show up in the same savefile. When both Citizen Sex Rights and LV are active, the jobs vanish, thus I doubt that Civics & Ethics: Bug Branch is the cause in my case. Putting this mod above or below LV in the load order makes no difference.

Turns out, when I have just Citizen Sex Rights and LV, it's all working. So I went through enabling all my mods one by one to find the culprit, it didn't help much though. The issue was ultimately my borked load order. It was just more complicated than the relative position of Citizen Sex Rights and LV, some other mod played a part in it too. It suddenly started working when I used the Irony Mod Manager default load order. I'm just a bad at ordering the mods myself. Thanks for your help though!

Kk, so. I've added some new machine rights.

So say you have some robots, who are sapient thanks to synth tech, and who ALSO artificial intelligence is set to servitude and NOT citizenship. In sci-fi terms, think of it as like, "shackled" ai's. The robots have a limited capacity for free will.

Admin Access:: Sapient AI are required to surrender administrative privilidges to your Empire. This mean you get to upload all the adult entertainment packages you want into their heads

Kernel Access:: Sapient AI are required to surrender kernel access to your Empire. This means you get to control how they think and feel about everything.

Thirst Daemon:: Alright, so this is like the bread and butter, and what I would hope to make more content around. Sapient AI are required to download malicious software packages from your Empire. The thirst daemon just makes them get horny over time, until the virus either fries their CPUs or they give in and get dirty with an organic. Resetting the clock until they get horny again.

like I said, I need to come up with more malware ideas because, in the future, you ought to be able to infect your full citizenship machines with these. If you guys have any kinky robot virus ideas, let me know. I'm still trying to come up with ideas myself here. I know I need some BDSM ransomware type shit, but it's not easy coming up with flavor text.

The Trait Pack also got a couple new additions to compliment this update. Such as a Cum Button, Sensitivity Sliders, and Synchronized Orgasms. Which I think the trait description for that last one implies a lot of RP potential.

Edited by Calcifire

For corny computer related lewd puns, there's a few terms I can think of that might be leverageable:

• Man in the Middle:  might be able to use this term alongside a theme for threesome or alternatively NTR related content
  • Buffer Overflow:  might be able that the robotic pops are being overwhelmed with too much stimulus/too much cum?  Maybe this could be some kind of robotic parallel to chemical bliss living standards?
  • Master/Slave:  Kind of self explanatory, but slave computers/processes being controlled by a master computer/process is a classical part of computer design.
47 minutes ago, umbralnightterror said:

when I try downloading the Trait Pack I get redirected to a "Sorry, File not found"

Dunno what that's about. I tried deleting it and uploading it again. See if that fixes things. I'm not a webdev, so I dunno what else to do.

1 hour ago, The1TheOnly said:

Hey there, I was playing around with the mod and I think I came across a perfect spot for a new slave type. Organic slaves only got one option being grid amalgamation which is like the matrix battery situation. Honestly seems like a perfect fit for a milking/cum-milking role/job.

Agreed.

I'll have that included in my next update. Whenever I can get the machine malware working on citizen ai's

I had a bit of feedback.

With the sex rights mod the Sex Addict job doesn't benefit from sex job bonuses traits such as sex crazed, not sure if that's intended since it seems like they should get sex job bonus.

With the sex traits mods the trait Mutagenic Throat only has the the down side of -10 leader lifespan and nothing else, not sure if that's intended or not. also I seem to have the Trait Mutagenic Property, shows up 4 times and being able to add to a species 4 times on the species modify/create ingame gene mod menu, maybe that's just something going wrong on my end?

I did want to repeat what Dastot said on the 2nd page that the AI does go crazy and overboard with the Predators and Cum Dumpsters traits,.

A suggestion for synth traits maybe traits to add sex traits like masochistic/sadist and submissive / dominant to synths as well and maybe a trait that allows synths to feel pain.

And maybe a trait or sex right for synths that's like a over-ride that can be activated to make them do sex stuff. But other the synths are normal.

Edited by Spaceguest991
2 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:

I had a bit of feedback.

With the sex rights mod the Sex Addict job doesn't benefit from sex job bonuses traits such as sex crazed, not sure if that's intended since it seems like they should get sex job bonus.

With the sex traits mods the trait Mutagenic Throat only has the the down side of -10 leader lifespan and nothing else, not sure if that's intended or not. also I seem to have the Trait Mutagenic Property, shows up 4 times and being able to add to a species 4 times on the species modify/create ingame gene mod menu, maybe that's just something going wrong on my end?

I did want to repeat what Dastot said on the 2nd page that the AI does go crazy and overboard with the Predators and Cum Dumpsters traits,.

A suggestion for synth traits maybe traits to add sex traits like masochistic/sadist and submissive / dominant to synths as well and maybe a trait that allows synths to feel pain.

And maybe a trait or sex right for synths that's like a over-ride that can be activated to make them do sex stuff. But other the synths are normal.

-So, the Sex Addict job isn't a real job. It's actually a type of Unemployment. Like I literally copied and pasted the unemployed job code, so that's probably why they aren't getting bonuses.

-Ah, yeh, the property ones shouldn't be available for gene modding. I'll go fix that.

-Uh, you know. Maybe I can just take those off the randomize list and see what happens. I bet the AI will just settle on a new meta, but whatever. I wish you could set ai weights, but unfortunately that only works when they are buying slaves of picking leaders.

-I'm going to defer to LV on that front. I know she's been planning a trait rework for a long time, and I'd rather just wait and see what she does.

-Uh, yeh, I kinda like that idea. I think I'll do like a... "factory reset". You know, no matter how advanced you think you are, machine, you're codebase is still based on a 200 year old sex bot.

But yeh, not ETA. I'll just have these ideas put in with whenever my next update will be.

16 hours ago, Calcifire said:

-So, the Sex Addict job isn't a real job. It's actually a type of Unemployment. Like I literally copied and pasted the unemployed job code, so that's probably why they aren't getting bonuses.

Also happens with the Den Mother "Job" but yeah understandable just copying the unemployed job code.

16 hours ago, Calcifire said:

-I'm going to defer to LV on that front. I know she's been planning a trait rework for a long time, and I'd rather just wait and see what she does.

I might go and make that suggestion over in the LV thread then.

Edit: Oh I also had a idea for slavery type or something, Chastity Slavery. Only good well behaved get to cum. Maybe it would have something like stronger resource output and pop growth speed is lower and lower happiness and a sex putout bonus since they're eager to please.

Edited by Spaceguest991
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to have the Lustful void cheat trait (the -99 points) be enabled with your trait pack?

I like being able to create a game the way I want and that particular trait is great for that. While I could supplement it with other mods, other mods tend to also add trait picks and I just want to have the points. 

On 10/29/2023 at 5:42 PM, Calcifire said:

Kk, so. I've added some new machine rights.

So say you have some robots, who are sapient thanks to synth tech, and who ALSO artificial intelligence is set to servitude and NOT citizenship. In sci-fi terms, think of it as like, "shackled" ai's. The robots have a limited capacity for free will.

Admin Access:: Sapient AI are required to surrender administrative privilidges to your Empire. This mean you get to upload all the adult entertainment packages you want into their heads

Kernel Access:: Sapient AI are required to surrender kernel access to your Empire. This means you get to control how they think and feel about everything.

Thirst Daemon:: Alright, so this is like the bread and butter, and what I would hope to make more content around. Sapient AI are required to download malicious software packages from your Empire. The thirst daemon just makes them get horny over time, until the virus either fries their CPUs or they give in and get dirty with an organic. Resetting the clock until they get horny again.

like I said, I need to come up with more malware ideas because, in the future, you ought to be able to infect your full citizenship machines with these. If you guys have any kinky robot virus ideas, let me know. I'm still trying to come up with ideas myself here. I know I need some BDSM ransomware type shit, but it's not easy coming up with flavor text.

The Trait Pack also got a couple new additions to compliment this update. Such as a Cum Button, Sensitivity Sliders, and Synchronized Orgasms. Which I think the trait description for that last one implies a lot of RP potential.

I'm running Thirst Daemon on my robots.  Haven't noticed anything of interest from it though.  I was kinda hoping it would trigger some robot-on-organic scenes of some sort, because that's my thing...

For sexy robot living standards, I've thought of a few:

Orgasmic Computation: part of the robot's computational power must be used to determine how to sexually please the people around them to help create a database of lust. This has the side effect/feature of making the robot have intrusive sexual thoughts and desires, wanting fucking everyone around them. Easy fit for a citizen.

Dairy Tap: part of the robot's body must have small dairy processing plant installed in them. This would naturally be on the chest, where citizens can freely strip or molest them for their dairy products.

Fuck Computers: a more extreme version of Orgasmic Computation, these robot pops have an inhibitor installed which makes it so that they can only think and process at full capacity when they're being fucked. The more vigorous the fucking and the more participants they have, the better they think.

Submissive Subroutines: these robots have a program installed which makes it impossible for them to refuse any sexual proposition. It also makes submitting to sexual advances highly pleasurable. Naturally, this makes it almost impossible for them to do anything besides getting fucked.

• 2 weeks later...

So, after some experimentation, there seem to be some issues with the slavery types for regular empires.

First, the Seedbeds (Breeder) slavery type seems to be excluded by the various "breedable" traits (Synthetic Womb, Intercompatible Womb, ect). This is rather counterintuitive and doesn't seem like intended behavior.

Second, most of the regular empire slavery types allow the associated pops to be Heirodules, regardless of ethics. That being said, I understand that this might be a placeholder.

Third, several of the slavery types, such as Handmaidens and Heirodules seem to have a really low weight for Comfort Worker jobs. Pops with these slavery types only seem to take Comfort Worker jobs if forced, even preferring "unemployment" as Heirodules instead.

Didn't find any issues with the three hive mind slavery/livestock types. I haven't taken a look at machine empire slavery types.

Any chance we could get more beast content? I made an all female empire the other day with the focus being on beastial breeding. I turned bestiality on and I had all the traits that focused on it. Those traits being "creature cum dumpster" and "parthenogenetic surrender" and I was hoping there'd be events where my pops get abducted/captured and turned into more den mothers with more hound den blockers being created. Possibly have the whole planet become something like a "Den World" where all the female pops get turned into the perfect den mothers like how the dairy worlds make your pops into the perfect dairy cows. Maybe even have a Den Mother Origin or something? I've got ideas.

Thanks for your mods as a whole though! They are a great addition to LV!