[mod] Citizen's Sex Rights

Posted (edited)
On 12/18/2023 at 2:27 AM, Meatshield236 said:

For sexy robot living standards, I've thought of a few:

I like your idea for the Sub-Subroutines. I'll add it to the todo.

On 12/27/2023 at 9:38 PM, GeneralIndustry2020 said:

First, the Seedbeds (Breeder) slavery type seems to be excluded by the various "breedable" traits

Species assigned as breeding slaves need to be able to produce offspring. So if the species doesn't have an intercompatibility trait, then it can't be set as a Seedbed. Otherwise they are creating pops out of thin air. Unless I'm misunderstanding you. Maybe it's bugged. I'm pretty sure It's supposed to be a NOR gate. Why wouldn't it be a NOR... idk.

Second, most of the regular empire slavery types allow the associated pops to be Heirodules, regardless of ethics. That being said, I understand that this might be a placeholder.

So the pop doesn't need to believe in the sex god, just the empire does. This is intentional, thus, forcing non-believers to WORSHIP is in the player's hands... Wait, do you mean the job itself? Kk, that is harder to test for, but I've created a possible fix. Try deleting my mod and downloading my latest upload.

Third, several of the slavery types, such as Handmaidens and Heirodules seem to have a really low weight for Comfort Worker jobs.

I'll see what I can do, but I would like everyone to know that job weight math is FUGGIN nuts. BUT there is one more bigger issue to contend with than just the math. Here is an hypothetical example from my own testing. Let's say you have an open miner job. Pop 'A' has a "power" of 10, and Pop 'B' has a "power" of 60. Does that mean pop 'B' get's the job?... Well no. Pop 'B' just has a higher "urgency" for the job. The job could literally sit empty for years before 'B' feels like they want to fill it. HELL,'A' might even take the job first and then get kicked out a few months later by 'B'. Having a power of 10 vs. a 60 doesn't mean someone wins the job, it just tells the game how badly a pop wants a job. now the more "urgency" you give a trait, then the quicker those jobs get filled. The problem you run into is, well if you start handing out 25,000 urgency power out like candy, then it overrides everything else too damn hard. They will actually want that mining job SO BADLY that even if all of the available mining jobs are already FULL, they will want to be a miner so BADLY that they won't even become a farmer, they would rather be unemployed.

TL:DR... Job weights are very complicated mess to control, but I will double handmaiden "job aggression" and see what happens.

On 12/31/2023 at 3:24 PM, Bronz0h said:

Any chance we could get more beast content? I made an all female empire the other day with the focus being on beastial breeding. I turned bestiality on and I had all the traits that focused on it. Those traits being "creature cum dumpster" and "parthenogenetic surrender" and I was hoping there'd be events where my pops get abducted/captured and turned into more den mothers with more hound den blockers being created.

It's conditional... There are a few ways to get the current events.

1.) If you have two or more unemployed pops with the intercompatible womb trait, then wild dogs will come and breed them. This creates a "den" on the planet, which puts you on a housing death spiral if you let things get out of hand. "Dens" can also be found randomly on colonizable worlds.

2.) If you have the nymphic hosts civic, then random swarms of locust will occasionally breed your pops. This only temporarily disrupts the planet job economy, but every swarm builds a "hive" on the planet. creating a similar death spiral, but with farming, if you let things get out of hand. "Hives" can also be found randomly on colonizable worlds.

3.) If you colonize a planet with that has a hot springs deposit. There is a chance the waters re infested with parasitic worms that use your pops holes for breeding. This does not have the potential to death spiral. "Infested Hot Springs" are not randomly found on colonizable worlds.

Honestly, you might not want to hear this but, the "Parthenogenetic" Origin that comes with the Directors Cut of my Portrait Pack mod, is probably what you want. I know my species artwork isn't for everyone, but that is where I put the beast corruption storyline at.  Sorry. But, yeah, no further plans atm. BUT feel free to share ideas.

Edited by Calcifire
39 minutes ago, Calcifire said:

Species assigned as breeding slaves need to be able to produce offspring. So if the species doesn't have an intercompatibility trait, then it can't be set as a Seedbed. Otherwise they are creating pops out of thin air. Unless I'm misunderstanding you. Maybe it's bugged. I'm pretty sure It's supposed to be a NOR gate. Why wouldn't it be a NOR... idk.

Sorry, but probably should have worded that more clearly; Based on what I was seeing, the Seedbed slavery type wasn't requiring that a species have a trait like Intercompatible Womb or whatever, it was being blocked by those sorts of traits. In other words, pops with Intercompatible Womb couldn't be Seedbeds. The option is greyed out and the red text displayed is something like "This species doesn't have a viable womb". Loading up the same empire and same species (Everything the same except the Intercompatible Womb trait), and the species could be assigned as Seedbeds. Notably, this behavior was not present with the Hivemind slavery types when I checked for it. Hivemind slavery types seem to work as expected.

On 1/3/2024 at 6:48 PM, GeneralIndustry2020 said:

Sorry, but probably should have worded that more clearly; Based on what I was seeing, the Seedbed slavery type wasn't requiring that a species have a trait like Intercompatible Womb or whatever,

Turns out I was initially correct. it was a NOR gate when it needed to be an OR gate. Why? I don't fucking know, but it seems to be working now. I've uploaded a fix.

oh, and also, I've added the submissive subroutines citizenship for robots.

On 1/3/2024 at 6:59 PM, Calcifire said:

It's conditional... There are a few ways to get the current events.

1.) If you have two or more unemployed pops with the intercompatible womb trait, then wild dogs will come and breed them. This creates a "den" on the planet, which puts you on a housing death spiral if you let things get out of hand. "Dens" can also be found randomly on colonizable worlds.

2.) If you have the nymphic hosts civic, then random swarms of locust will occasionally breed your pops. This only temporarily disrupts the planet job economy, but every swarm builds a "hive" on the planet. creating a similar death spiral, but with farming, if you let things get out of hand. "Hives" can also be found randomly on colonizable worlds.

3.) If you colonize a planet with that has a hot springs deposit. There is a chance the waters re infested with parasitic worms that use your pops holes for breeding. This does not have the potential to death spiral. "Infested Hot Springs" are not randomly found on colonizable worlds.

Honestly, you might not want to hear this but, the "Parthenogenetic" Origin that comes with the Directors Cut of my Portrait Pack mod, is probably what you want. I know my species artwork isn't for everyone, but that is where I put the beast corruption storyline at.  Sorry. But, yeah, no further plans atm. BUT feel free to share ideas.

Hey! Thanks for the response. I actually am using the directors cut of your Portrait pack. Your art is great! Next time I play I'll try out the origin and see how things go. With that last playthrough though I did have unemployed pops as well as the intercompatible womb trait and nothing happened for a good 50 years. Not sure if I was just getting unlucky with events triggering or not but I'll just have to see how a new playthrough goes.

Ok, I've done some more testing and I cannot get the gorehound events to fire correctly. The Parth origin works at the start with the first initial event where you can choose to turn on bestiality or not. I choose the option to "embrace it" and turn it on. After some time the next event fires with the "Awoo" option to click and it adds a new gorehound den (Making my planet have 2). After that, no events fire at all. All of my planets have unemployed pops and I ran the game for 50 years and no other gorehound event fires. I repeated all of this across 3 new starts, each running 50 or more years with no events firing. I believe the gorehound parth event chain is broken.

Reposted this on your Portrait pack mod after looking through the files and noticing that the parth events and origin are a part of the directors cut not this mod directly.

Edited by Bronz0h
On 1/18/2024 at 9:21 PM, Calcifire said:

I think I have it fixed, now.

Hey! Thanks for the fix! The events are definitely firing now.  They only thing I have left to ask is if the Reverse Domestication Origin from your Director's cut portrait pack is supposed to have event's that lead to your pops gaining the parth surrender trait? The origin says that it's a work in progress so if the full event chain isn't complete yet then I'd understand why nothing seems to happen after that second event with the "awoo" option.  

Thanks again for the fix! Your work is superb!

Edit: I think one of the problems is that the Origin isn't giving my species the parth breeder trait at game start. Not sure if that's intended. Also, I've discovered that when the second event fires (The one with the Awoo option) that it's supposed to give my pops the parth surrender trait but it's not because the event requires that a planet be selected. When the event fires naturally but no planet is selected no pops receive the trait. When I have a planet selected and fire the event through the console then all of the pops on the planet I've selected get the parth surrender trait. The rest of my pops on other planets do not and I have to apply the gene modification to them. Hope this helps! Thanks again!

Edited by Bronz0h
  • 2 weeks later...

So, got a weird... bug(?) : it seems the ai is trying to trigger an event that is not authorised to do;

[trigger.cpp:458]: Script Error, Checking trigger against an unsupported scope!
Event: babe_wildlife_event.20
Trigger Type: is_ai
Scope:type=planet
id=6489
opener_id=4294967295
random={ 0 3159325763 }
random_allowed=yes

I wanted to try and find out what the heck the ai is trying to do, but i don't even know what this event is/do...

On 2/8/2024 at 7:04 PM, Megume said:

So, got a weird... bug(?) : it seems the ai is trying to trigger an event that is not authorised to do;

KK, fix should be uploaded now. I'm pretty sure that I've disabled "bab_wildlife_event.20" for the ai. I don't know if it'll fix your game save, or if it'll only work on a new game. Sorry, I can't really test for it.

2 hours ago, Calcifire said:

KK, fix should be uploaded now. I'm pretty sure that I've disabled "bab_wildlife_event.20" for the ai. I don't know if it'll fix your game save, or if it'll only work on a new game. Sorry, I can't really test for it.

Did a quick test on the problematic save, and it look likes it's fixed! Thank you very much!

• 1 month later...

Sooo... I was trying to edit Sex Rights so robots with Citizenship of Thirst Demon or Control Demon could get the sex addict job.

I tried to do it editing 1b_rules like such  V

Spoiler

can_fill_fuck_meat_job = {
    custom_tooltip = WORKER_JOB_TRIGGER
    hidden_trigger = {
        NOT = { has_ethic = ethic_gestalt_consciousness }
        exists = owner
        OR = {
            has_citizenship_type = { type = carnal_absolution }
            has_citizenship_type = { type = droit_du_seigneur }
            has_citizenship_type = { type = slut_markings }
            has_citizenship_type = { type = mandatory_breeding }
            has_citizenship_type = { type = orgasmic_consent }
            has_citizenship_type = { type = compulsive_exclusivity }
            has_citizenship_type = { type = fuck_meat }
            has_citizenship_type = { type = emergency_relief }
            has_citizenship_type = { type = machine_thirst }
                        has_citizenship_type = { type = machine_control }

}
        if = {
            limit = {
                divinity_right_to_work_job_check_trigger_exempt = no
            }
            divinity_right_to_work_job_check_trigger_worker = yes
        }
    }
}

But that doesn't seem to work, What did I get wrong?

Calcifire, there are some wrong scope errors popping up here and there, mostly involving the ruler's traits. There might be more of 'em, but here are some I caught:

invalid scope for trigger. got [species], expected {country}.  file: common/traits/lv_species_traits_bio_any.txt line: 2401

Script Error: Invalid context switch [ruler] from [country], file: common/traits/lv_species_traits_bio_any.txt line: 3078
Script Error: Invalid context switch [ruler] from [species], file: common/traits/lv_species_traits_bio_any.txt line: 3263
Script Error: Invalid context switch [ruler] from [country], file: common/traits/lv_species_traits_bio_any.txt line: 3279

Script Error: Invalid context switch [owner] from Species_name Pop on Planet_name [pop], file: common/pop_jobs/1b_babe_jobs.txt line: 130

I noticed there is error in "calcifires_citizens_sex_rights\common\deposits\1b_babe_blocker_deposits.txt"
in the magma wyrm blocker
"job_babe_brood_mare_add" should be  "job_brood_mare_add" and in the same file
"d_gorehound_den" section
"has_trait = trait_babe_parth_breeder" should be "has_trait = trait_babe_parth_breeders"