SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Just going to post this again cause you never answered it.

Anyone able to help? It's annoying me a lot more than it should. :(

Well, let me ask the obvious question first. Did you download TERA Armor Collection yet?

Sorry, I could've sworn I had responded to that...

I already had the TERA Armor Collection before i Downloaded the TBBP item and re-downloaded and installed it all again after I was getting the CTD's trying to equip the TBBP version. I had overlooked the updates which i then installed, but still had no luck.

I think it definitely is a problem with the skeleton, or body as I just tried equiping the UNPB Black Rose TBBP clothes and crashed.

Hmmm are you using the latest XP32 Maximum Skeleton? Don't forget that it requires Realistic Ragdolls and Force as well.

Is your install order going Body, then Animations, then Skeleton? Your skeleton should always be installed last, so nothing overwrites it. And it should always overwrite any other skeleton that might of gotten installed or any animation for that matter (depending on if you use back hip daggers and such). Then run FNIS, select the skeleton arm fix patch, and it should be fine.

I currently use BBP with BBP animations, yet I can equip TBBP armors with no issues. I just get the basic BBP animation with it. Not too familiar with TBBP, as I've only had limited experience with it. But try the above and see if you maybe missed a step somewhere along the lines.

This looks delicious, just sayin'

Might give it a try :heart:

EDIT: I will convert and release this on nexus in two days(he asked me to wait,and got author permission) and this will be my last conversion for this year :P.

Edited by Shocky

Sure does.  He's a seriously talented mofo

Yuup, and he also responded to my PM fast, unlike others who simply ignore it.

Any chance on converting the vanilla barkeeper clothing? The only sevenbase ones I've found make the skirt shorter as well which looks really bad IMO.

I'm afraid thats a matter of taste, you can use UNP barkeeper, because......you can't see any skin, and Sevenbase would not make it sexier either cause' its 90% covered by clothes. But as I said in the first post, i'm not taking request, but others might, who knows..

This looks delicious, just sayin'

Might give it a try :heart:

EDIT: I will convert and release this on nexus in two days(he asked me to wait,and got author permission) and this will be my last conversion for this year :P.

Please do, maybe do an extra version minus the bodysuit so we get the corset on it's own.

Keep up the good work, you convinced me to clean out my Skyrim and start from scratch using 7B and I have never looked back.  :)

I know you aren't taking requests, but a generalised one anyway. More thigh boots for Bombshell please.

They just keep coming! Thank you Shocky for keeping the 1st post always updated.

And many thanks to bola08 for converting Triss Armor :) It's one of my favourites :D

Yeah...unfortunately the first post updates one day late.....

Please do, maybe do an extra version minus the bodysuit so we get the corset on it's own.

Keep up the good work, you convinced me to clean out my Skyrim and start from scratch using 7B and I have never looked back.  :)

I know you aren't taking requests, but a generalised one anyway. More thigh boots for Bombshell please.

I actually talked with Neo about this, he does not want me to make the outfit "sexualized by showing skin", I did an Cleavage version anyway, but only for my own enjoyment, I only share the Cleavage version with my friends....if any of them want it, sorry to others, you will only enjoy the Bombshell version unless you(people) convince the author to change his mind...... :(

As for boots,from me, next year.

Here's a screenshot with the Cleavage version, because I like taking screenshots haha.

BIG PICTURE

P3zu09O.png

.BMP version(1440x2030) for anyone who want,downloadable HERE

love your work and have a great month or more off from your conversions.

I have one quick question though.... if you find a conversion in your time off will you be updating your post on the first page or just going to leave it until next year?

as a not your one of the modders that made me switch to 7base bombshell love the body now ^_^

Hey all,

I'm fairly new to the whole modding thing and i'm having a lot of trouble getting these armor's to work properly. Every time I attempt to equip one, the game crashes. Can anyone help?

I have currently installed the following mods

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton

- SeveNbase Female body installer 

- Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition

- SG Females texture renewal

which I think are the relevant mods to get the armors working... I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling them, but every time i attempt to equip a piece of armor the game immediately quits. Can anyone help me fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Cbbe and 7b overwrite each other, you can only use one at once.

Also, my guess is that you installed your mods in the wrong order.

Try it like this:

-install 7b

-let sg textures overwrite any files

-let xpms overwrite any files

-install the armor mods

-wear the armors

-voilà

Hey Shocky! I know your not doing conversions right now but I thought i'd leave this right here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/48077//? I think it would look amazing if converted to SevenBase.

Err....He's already on it!

This looks delicious, just sayin'

Might give it a try  :heart:

EDIT: I will convert and release this on nexus in two days(he asked me to wait,and got author permission) and this will be my last conversion for this year  :P.

Hey Shocky! I know your not doing conversions right now but I thought i'd leave this right here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/48077//? I think it would look amazing if converted to SevenBase.

Err....He's already on it!

This looks delicious, just sayin'

Might give it a try  :heart:

EDIT: I will convert and release this on nexus in two days(he asked me to wait,and got author permission) and this will be my last conversion for this year  :P.

Oooooooooooh ok, sweet! guess I should a checked the earlier posts before making this request.

They just keep coming! Thank you Shocky for keeping the 1st post always updated.

And many thanks to bola08 for converting Triss Armor :) It's one of my favourites :D

I actually talked with Neo about this, he does not want me to make the outfit "sexualized by showing skin", I did an Cleavage version anyway, but only for my own enjoyment, I only share the Cleavage version with my friends....if any of them want it, sorry to others, you will only enjoy the Bombshell version unless you(people) convince the author to change his mind...... :(

Here's a screenshot with the Cleavage version, because I like taking screenshots haha.

BIG PICTURE

P3zu09O.png

Aw, showing us that is a HUGE cocktease :-p

BIG PICTURE

P3zu09O.png

OMG! Ok people we got convince neo to give the green light! This looks amazing!

3tpwgr.jpg

:D

Shocky :(  i have some problem whit "0. Devious Devices (Assets) - Bombshell BBP" on the boobs, go on out of the top !

I use SavenBase BombShell.

You are the only one who reported this, so I assume its something on your end, I don't really know, but if the boobs go out, perhaps could be releated to HDT physics? If not, then the bombshell body you have is....wrong? OR , you didn't replaced all the meshes, thats most likely I think.

Btw, i've released Selene, here