SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Hey, I'm having trouble with 45. TERA Nightwinder - SeveNBase TBBP.

I CTD everytime I go to equip it and I'm pretty sure I've got everything that's required as the TBBP animations work when naked, including butt bounce and I've downloaded the UNP version before hand too.

I'm clearly missing something and it's probably very obvious, so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, fantastic work on the conversions I'm currently using most of them!

Do you have a BBP skeleton? That could be what you're missing.

"☼Mods used for the character in the screenshots☼"......................Hey Shocky, that's just cold man! Stop trollin us:) You really got me that time!

I wanted to put something else there, but it would have been too distracting (ifYouKnowWhatiMean) and people wouldn't read at all :D

EDIT: For those "uploading/linking" the conversions from here on other websites, please credit the original authors! Also, those armors were converted to SEVENBASE, not UNP or UNPB as I've seen in some places.

EDIT 2: Anyone knows if there are Nocturnal Robes, but for UNP?

Every single screenshots in the first post are in PNG...

No wonder if it so slow. I stopped the page loading and drag the picture link I want to see to a new tab to open it one by one.

The page loads quite fast for me....

But if the screenshot format is the issue..........i'm afraid its either PNG only or   no more screenshots at all :D

in my bad english, i only can sai: THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE DEVIOUS DEVICED CONVERSION =D your are the best, thanks for your work on this comunity, thanks thanks and thanks again =D 

Every single screenshots in the first post are in PNG...

No wonder if it so slow. I stopped the page loading and drag the picture link I want to see to a new tab to open it one by one.

The page loads quite fast for me....

But if the screenshot format is the issue..........i'm afraid its either PNG only or   no more screenshots at all :D

no worries :)

there's a little but powerful free programm aviable with the ability to resize images by batch.

http://www.faststone.org/ -> FastStone Image Viewer

you can simply convert all pictures in a folder to a new format by one click.

FastStone-Image-Viewer_3.jpg

no worries :)

there's a little but powerful free programm aviable with the ability to resize images by batch.

http://www.faststone.org/ -> FastStone Image Viewer

you can simply convert all pictures in a folder to a new format by one click.

I've probably didn't said it clear or didn't write it correctly, but I don't want to convert them to another format, short said: I don't want low-res screenshots. :P

I CTD everytime I go to equip it and I'm pretty sure I've got everything that's required as the TBBP animations work when naked, including butt bounce and I've downloaded the UNP version before hand too.

I'm clearly missing something and it's probably very obvious, so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, I'm using XP32's skele with dagger and sword on back. I'm getting the TBBP butt bounce when naked, does that not mean I have the skele installed properly, or have I misunderstood how it works because I'm only getting the ctd when I try equip the Nightwinder armour?

Yeah, I'm using XP32's skele with dagger and sword on back. I'm getting the TBBP butt bounce when naked, does that not mean I have the skele installed properly, or have I misunderstood how it works because I'm only getting the ctd when I try equip the Nightwinder armour?

When I equip this armor on my character, I get no CTD. Looking back on this thread, no one else has complained so I think I can safely say that Shocky's conversion is NOT the issue. Here's some ideas that come to mind:

Have you installed animation packages like Pinup Poser or any of XP32's animations? Did you read AND follow the installation instructions?

Did you run FNIS as per the instructions?

Did you try reinstalling your body meshes?

Did you try reinstalling your skeleton?

Did you try reinstalling your animations?

Did you run FNIS after you installed your skeleton and animations?

You can try disabling your other mods a few at a time and checking your load order but I think this is a long shot. I believe your problem is more likely to be in your body mesh, skeleton and animation installation. 

I hope this helps.

When I equip this armor on my character, I get no CTD. Looking back on this thread, no one else has complained so I think I can safely say that Shocky's conversion is NOT the issue. Here's some ideas that come to mind:

Have you installed animation packages like Pinup Poser or any of XP32's animations? Did you read AND follow the installation instructions?

You can try disabling your other mods a few at a time and checking your load order but I think this is a long shot. I believe your problem is more likely to be in your body mesh, skeleton and animation installation. 

I hope this helps.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm well aware that it's not the actualy mod causing the problems, i'm just struggling to figure out where I'm going wrong. :)

I have installed animation packages and they're working fine and I always run FNIS before I play, just out of habit ;)

I've tried reinstalling my body meshes and skeleton and I think this is where I'm going wrong, perhaps I'm doing this in the incorrect order? I Install 7base TBBP then Xp32's skele ( the skeleton rig then the 1h sword and dagger positions). Is there a step I'm missing here?

Please help. I can´t find leather harness and undies clothes, even if I type in the console. Or are they in the forge?

It would kinda help if we knew which of the 81 conversions you're talking about.

They are number 6 and 72. Thnaks.

For #72, here's a batch file that will give you everything. Just edit the file first by replacing the "xx" with the mod's load order number. 

7BaseUndies.7z

mullet, on 24 Nov 2013 - 11:14 PM, said:

Mercenary666, on 24 Nov 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

I hope this helps.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I'm well aware that it's not the actualy mod causing the problems, i'm just struggling to figure out where I'm going wrong. :)

I have installed animation packages and they're working fine and I always run FNIS before I play, just out of habit ;)

I've tried reinstalling my body meshes and skeleton and I think this is where I'm going wrong, perhaps I'm doing this in the incorrect order? I Install 7base TBBP then Xp32's skele ( the skeleton rig then the 1h sword and dagger positions). Is there a step I'm missing here?

It looks like you're installing in the proper order. I'd try the Xp32 skeleton without any of the sword/dagger options. Try installing the 7B BS with BBP body and see if it crashes. If you're familiar with the file structure, you can do this manually very easily by first backing up your TBBP meshes (femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif) to another location. Then grab the BBP versions from the 7B installation package and drop them into your character assets folder. Since you already made copies of the original TBBP meshes, you can switch back and forth without going through the NMM installation process. 

If all else fails, you might have to rip everything out and start fresh but lets hope it doesn't come to that. 

I hope this helps.

Just going to post this again cause you never answered it.

Anyone able to help? It's annoying me a lot more than it should. :(

Well, let me ask the obvious question first. Did you download TERA Armor Collection yet?

This is how I did it. Make a separate folder for this mod, as there is a lot of parts for it. Piece it all together before copy/pasting it into your data folder.

1. Install Tera Armor Collection (the main file and every update file. The Leveled List is optional if you want it) Extract those all together in your folder. Overwrite the main file obviously with the updates.

2. Install the UNPB version as well. Sure they are not SeveNBase, but it's better than smaller breasts when you have bigger ones and they are all compatible together any ways. Install this one over the regular Tera Armor Collection. Overwrite where necessary.

3. Now come to Shocky's thread. Every single Tera armor that they have converted, uses the Tera Armors Collection. So go through and download them all (might as well, as they are just replacement meshes and won't cause any extra weight on your game since they are just replacers). Then install those over your Tera Armors Collection in your separate folder. Overwrite where necessary.

Now you should have the entire Tera Armors Collection in a separate folder. It has all the fixes, UNPB meshes for some, and SeveNBase for the others. Toss that in your data folder, sort your load order, optimize the textures (if you do that, but don't optimize the meshes ever!), and you should be good to go.

This is how I installed it, and I'm not having a single issue with it whatsoever. I use the Leveled List as well and even have several NPCs wearing these armors with no issues.

Please help. I can´t find leather harness and undies clothes, even if I type in the console. Or are they in the forge?

For Leather Harness search in console........well.....harness....

help harness

or

help "Leather Harness"

I've said what to search for in the Description...

Blacksmith Apron has a bug in Weight 0

attachicon.gifScreenShot1326.jpg

Can't do anything about that, you probably use Natural/TBBP body or some different hand meshes.