my motherfucking goddamn message to the shitty moderation team at the nexus

IAMDRWILY

this was for a godawful my little pony billboard mod

ponyfagstatus-told.png

^^^ that comment was removed, even though he was replying to an already "off-topic" comment. just so happens that his comment was negative.

anyway. I left a comment saying "gg mods. fucking hate this place."

here's my unban/fucky'all message:

hey guys. read the post on the banned users forum.

you guys have no fucking idea what a troll is do you? a troll is someone who acts (keyword acts) like a douche to get a rise out of someone. what I said about the moderators doing a shitty job came from the heart, yes, it's a first world problem and really doesn't matter, but it came from the heart. quit making teenagers with autism moderators. and the comments tab should be renamed the discussion tab if you guys really don't understand what the word comment means. unban me so I can download shitty armor mods. just strip me of the ability to comment. PS: did you see the rep. mine and mojavemike's posts got? your users fucking hate you, you're like the D.E.A. of video game websites. FUCK.

First, feel free to vent, but don't expect the Nexus to see or care about your post here. Second, clean up the language. Loverslab is tolerant of most all lifestyles, so complaining about people with different sexual proclivities (the furries) isn't what we do here. Opening your diatribe with "hey faggots" doesn't score you any points either.

Clean up the post to more constructively vent your anger or it'll get cleaned up by me and you won't like the result. Right now you're just getting a warning. I and most people here agree with sentiment, your approach is just a little off.

Also, if its any consolation, I find the My Little Pony billboards baffling too.

Another day' date=' another Nexus rage thread. Thats like 4 on this page alone. Usually by people who would probably complain even if they got free money.

[/quote']

Free money....where dude??? I totally missed/forgot everything else when I saw that....you have to tell me about the free money....:)

Free Money? Its up Dante's rear and around the corner. Thats because he's a big baby. He's a five year old in the body of an adult. But. Karma exsists, and one day it will dropkick him in the gonads, and maybe he'll be beaten by a Dildo Bat. (Saints Row The Third joke.)

NexusCron' date=' your forgetting that the likely reason Dante behaves as he does, is BECAUSE life is kicking him in the balls. :)

Seriously, would someone who was well adjusted and living the good life be as much of a jerk as him??? Possible.....but unlikely....:)

[/quote']

I have a sneaking suspicion that the legendary Dante is simply on a power trip.

I mean, you don't have to have had a bad life to start taking it out on others; some people are just flat-out mean-spirited.

@Evilokami don't let it get you down too much. I find the pony thing a bit weird too. Well, mostly the fanbase. The fanbase is weird. I didn't think it was possible for people to get that obsessed over a cartoon that isn't even in their demographic. :I

I don't see any value in posting a message to the Nexus moderation team on this board. I don't even see how this could help you with venting.

Also, I don't hate my Little Pony. I find the show quite clever. It's keeping in the classic cartoons I grew up on. Full of adult humor, but with lots of aesop for the little ones. I actually watch it for myself without any kids as well. It's much better than some of the other crap out there trying to pass messages off to the littlest ones. Certainly better than Spongebob or the anime crap that is being worked up for commercial MTG ripoff products.

I'm so sorry you feel my mods aren't a contribution. I'd pull them for the gross assault they represent on the Internets in consideration for your views, but it's too much effort. There might be some scrolling involved, and a mouse click... it's just too much.

All Bronies are Furries.

Not all Furries are Bronies.

Brony is an arbitrary label created to specifically refer to a single fandom, and while not invalid, it seems to be the direct cause of "Furry Denial" in a lot of said Bronies. They simply fail to realize what they are. And when you try to explain that their label does not exclude them from the Furry umbrella, they get defensive, as if somehow being a furry otherwise is an offensive idea.

As for Nexus, place is a shithole. I download mods, I endorse the ones I like. I recommend everyone take the same approach, as well. Saves a headache.

Untitled.jpg

Dude, you don't like my little pony billboards don't download the mod. I don't like my little pony, and guess what? I don't download or "bitch" at the creators of mods with content I don't like.

Don't want to get banned from websites? Try to not go around name-calling...

I agree that a bunch of the moderators on the nexus are ban-happy (as well as notorious shit-starters), but damn, quite a few people even here have deserved it. Calling people pedophile and faggot is not ok, m'kay?

o.O People are still into My Little Pony? I thought they went out with the original Power Rangers

There's a remake series that's really popular with young men between 18-30 (according to the Youtube stats).

Also the original Power Rangers is still awesome. :heart:

That should read as follows:

There's a remake series that's really popular with young pedophiles between 18-30 (according to the Youtube stats).

o.O People are still into My Little Pony? I thought they went out with the original Power Rangers

There's a remake series that's really popular with young men between 18-30 (according to the Youtube stats).

There's a remake series that's really popular with young pedophiles between 18-30 (according to the Youtube stats).

... *Resist urge to internet punch for insulting his friends that do like the show.*

I'm PRETTY SURE "pedophiles" isn't an official demographic :P

Archived