I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this before, but I've found a way to make the schlong look uncircumcised using the racemenu plugin. It only looks correct when flaccid though. When it gets erect, it will look like she has phimosis.

Oh, wow! That's friggin HOT! It also somehow looks shorter than my level 1 schlong as well; maybe cuz of the missing head... Hmm, I may have to update to this recent version.

B3lisario, if I switch to SoS Light can I still change NPC's schlongs via the setfactionrank command in console? Also, I currently run ECE and ShowRaceMenu Alternative. Will ECE still work with RaceMenu? Will my character look any different? Should I disable ShowRaceMenu Alternative?

EDIT: I read on the RaceMenu description that ECE is somewhat incompatible. The things I really CANT lose from ECE are the Legs, Shoulder, and Head scale sliders... will those still be there?

Sorry for the million questions, and thanks for being so patient/helpful!

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this before, but I've found a way to make the schlong look uncircumcised using the racemenu plugin. It only looks correct when flaccid though. When it gets erect, it will look like she has phimosis.

Oh, wow! That's friggin HOT! It also somehow looks shorter than my level 1 schlong as well; maybe cuz of the missing head... Hmm, I may have to update to this recent version.

B3lisario, if I switch to SoS Light can I still change NPC's schlongs via the setfactionrank command in console?

No.

Also, I currently run ECE and ShowRaceMenu Alternative. Will ECE still work with RaceMenu? Will my character look any different?

I'm using it with an old ECE version without extra sliders and runs fine. No idea with current version.

Should I disable ShowRaceMenu Alternative?

I guess so, unless you want to change race.

EDIT: I read on the RaceMenu description that ECE is somewhat incompatible. The things I really CANT lose from ECE are the Legs, Shoulder, and Head scale sliders... will those still be there?

Racemenu has extra sliders, don't know if there are the same ones.

If you can't install Racemenu, you can also scale the penis bones with NifSkope. Use richard19840706's slider numbers right in the bones scale property. There is a how-to in the OP.

Racemenu has extra sliders, don't know if there are the same ones.

If you can't install Racemenu, you can also scale the penis bones with NifSkope. Use richard19840706's slider numbers right in the bones scale property. There is a how-to in the OP.

If you use the CharGen Extension (which is a plugin for racemenu) you can get most of the ECE sliders in Racemenu along with the appropiate facial morphs. That way you can get both.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36925/?

is it possible to use futas from "Futa Equippable" mod? make them work with this mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8714-update-9-25-12-futa-equippable/

It's one of the models I plan to implement, but I need to finalize my own stuff first.

Oh, and here's something you may want to link in OP, b3lisario:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/345-female-transgender-masturbation-animation-switch/

is it possible to use futas from "Futa Equippable" mod? make them work with this mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8714-update-9-25-12-futa-equippable/

It's one of the models I plan to implement, but I need to finalize my own stuff first.

Oh, and here's something you may want to link in OP, b3lisario:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/345-female-transgender-masturbation-animation-switch/

that is good to hear i eagerly look forward to it

I have a problem with Race Menu Plugin. I use the latest SOS and this Plugin. But when I finish the customizations and closes the RaceMenu, schlong of my char resets to its default form. What is wrong !?

You can't use it with the SoS full version as there are ongoing scripts for that mod which control the size. The Race Menu options only work for the SoS Light version because that does not have ongoing scripts controlling size. Make sure you are using the right version of SoS.

Hope this helps!

I have a problem with Race Menu Plugin. I use the latest SOS and this Plugin. But when I finish the customizations and closes the RaceMenu, schlong of my char resets to its default form. What is wrong !?

You can't use it with the SoS full version as there are ongoing scripts for that mod which control the size. The Race Menu options only work for the SoS Light version because that does not have ongoing scripts controlling size. Make sure you are using the right version of SoS.

Hope this helps!

yes, thank you :)

I'm using this with the SeveNBase Bombshell body and it works great ( there's a very minor seam if I stare long enough). Would it be possible to get the equipable schlong to take the place of the strap on for the female as aggressor animations? As it stands right now I've just deactivated the strap on option in Sex lab but this looks wierd when female NPC's perform those animations.

On a side note does anyone know which mods would allow a female with an equipable schlong tohave sex with a male character? i've seen it enough times with the strap on, but I can't seem to recreate it with the equipable schlong.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using this with the SeveNBase Bombshell body and it works great ( there's a very minor seam if I stare long enough). Would it be possible to get the equipable schlong to take the place of the strap on for the female as aggressor animations? As it stands right now I've just deactivated the strap on option in Sex lab but this looks wierd when female NPC's perform those animations.

On a side note does anyone know which mods would allow a female with an equipable schlong tohave sex with a male character? i've seen it enough times with the strap on, but I can't seem to recreate it with the equipable schlong.

Most Sexlab Mods have a Tap for Female,s use Male Animation

in the MCM Menu Option

Hope this helps!

I've actually been using the racemenu with the full version as I didn't want to emasculate every man in the game.  (That'd be no fun.) :P  The only problem I've had is that periodically I'll have to uninstall and reinstall it due to the scripts you mentioned making the equipable schlong override chest armor, of all things.

Would anyone happen to have any suggestions for less ham-handed workarounds?  I don't want to loose all the heavily endowed men just to have one or two futa characters. :s

Also, sorry if someone's already answered this and I missed it.  Evil migraines are evil. :(

Hope this helps!

I've actually been using the racemenu with the full version as I didn't want to emasculate every man in the game.  (That'd be no fun.) :P  The only problem I've had is that periodically I'll have to uninstall and reinstall it due to the scripts you mentioned making the equipable schlong override chest armor, of all things.

Would anyone happen to have any suggestions for less ham-handed workarounds?  I don't want to loose all the heavily endowed men just to have one or two futa characters. :s

Also, sorry if someone's already answered this and I missed it.  Evil migraines are evil. :(

You could do the simple size-doubling edit in NifSkope in Bel's original post... although I guess that's still what you'd call "ham-handed"...  :-/

Ah, if only someone could make some sort of system wherein you'd at least be able to manage, in-game, the sizes of a set number of NPCs per save or something. I wouldn't know cause I never touched scripting myself, but apparently people hate it like the plague.

Unfortunately sos-light doesnt work properly for me, meaning the skin looks all weird for male characters. I use the Full version of SoS and it works fine for my own female character, her schlong doesnt get resized and I dont use schlongs on any other females. I do wish I could make the racemenu edits of my male characters schlong permanent, that would be awesome.

Unfortunately sos-light doesnt work properly for me, meaning the skin looks all weird for male characters. I use the Full version of SoS and it works fine for my own female character, her schlong doesnt get resized and I dont use schlongs on any other females. I do wish I could make the racemenu edits of my male characters schlong permanent, that would be awesome.

Someone did a little unofficial fix for light. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/42760/? Works fine, except for, yeah, all the men still being way too dimunitive.  :dodgy:  I might have to give full a go... even though I still want to keep the huge nutsack vs. cock ratio on my futa.

Thank you.  Will give the nif fix a go.  Was just reluctant to do that as I broke the hell out of my Oblivion install somehow messing around with something like that.  (Following instructions and managing to break seemingly unrelated things.)

No problem. I figure Scale 2 to 3 are some good numbers to make men reasonably well-endowed...well hey, it's friggin' SKYRIM, everybody in Skyrim needs to be tough, and I'd say toughness is directly proportionate to size.  :P

Make sure you also try the other fix (this one for the average version meshes and esp) I'd linked above, without it (as you probably know already) bad cock texture juju (and clipping) happens.

Edit: Ehh, with size + erections you get clipping anyways... Nothing doesn't have a drawback, I guess  :P. Does someone know of a reliable tool to manipulate non-follower NPC gear? 

• 2 weeks later...