just two questions before i try this one. 

1.  can this work like the mod 'futa equipable' where the dick only equips when a woman takes the male position in sex scenes?  in essence does it register as a dildo in sexlabs framework?

2.  just to be sure, will this work with SOS full version.  some of the comments in this thread suggest conflicts but the first page says it does.

1.  can this work like the mod 'futa equipable' where the dick only equips when a woman takes the male position in sex scenes?  in essence does it register as a dildo in sexlabs framework?

2.  just to be sure, will this work with SOS full version.  some of the comments in this thread suggest conflicts but the first page says it does.

SexLab does register the equipable for use in gender-swapped animations (there is an option in SL's MCM to turn it on)

As long as you get the newest version of SOS (now hosted here on LL, full and light both work) and have the newest version of the equipable, the equipable will use the new female havok scripts without conflict.

1. it already does.

It's listed in SexLabs as a dildo and shows up only when a dildo is needed. 

Eventually, you can get/give the item and equip it to make it appear constantly

2. it works well, i have SOS full and i've never had any kind of problems

i tried it yet again and it still will not work. i can make it and wear it and i get the abilty spell to control schlongs but it doesnt do anything but as i said before the the race menu and equipable schlong are nice and work fine

OK you see the spell, that's good.

Just to be sure all is properly installed, does racemenu's erection slider work?

If so... are you maintaining the shift key pressed and then press PgUp / PgDown? dumb question but I am running out of ideas

Please check your papyrus log file, look for any error. Maybe the script can't register these keys.

I assume you have last versions of SOS (light or full). The one from Nexus no longer works with these mods.

i tried it yet again and it still will not work. i can make it and wear it and i get the abilty spell to control schlongs but it doesnt do anything but as i said before the the race menu and equipable schlong are nice and work fine

OK you see the spell, that's good.

Just to be sure all is properly installed, does racemenu's erection slider work?

If so... are you maintaining the shift key pressed and then press PgUp / PgDown? dumb question but I am running out of ideas

Please check your papyrus log file, look for any error. Maybe the script can't register these keys.

I assume you have last versions of SOS (light or full). The one from Nexus no longer works with these mods.

Thanks for the mod first of all

Any ideas why the controller does not work for me though? I've SoS lite installed + the equipped futa + controller ring. I had to change the skeletons to make it work, but now it's just erect all the time and no way to change the size. It's like the ring does not register at all, even though I have it equipped. Could there be conflicting mods?

I have a question for those that used the bendable control mod. Can it be used once a sex animation has been started?

Yup, it saves me from seeing an ill-positioned dick during my futa's masturbation... You have to do it for each stage though, as SexLab resets positioning every time you pass stages.

While you may of made this for just UNP, I can tell you that if you do not have any gloss tech on, this works flawlessly with Nikitaa Succubus race with no issues, and CBBE, CB++, CBBE Advanced (2.0), CHSBHC, and CHSB V3 bodies with no issues I have found.

I think you have a serious hit on your hands here.

I simply followed the direction, made sure I had no off color textures for skin (like very, very pale or Desire Tan and Shine {works with the light tan option}) and used the lite version (less complex and less likely hood of it conflicting) and it worked perfectly.

Much thank you, now my little succubus LOOKS like a proper succubus, and my Big Orc Marauder, is well BIG in the right places.

Bravo to you and those that helped!

Happy New Year

Happy-New-Year-by-Dmitrys-1.jpg

and now my question about how can you schlong texture to the actual body texture slightly better fit? but I have no real experience with paint or photoshop :-(

I did a retexture myself for the body I use, and I can tell yours looks actually good, however it seems that you have ambient occlusion in your enb? It fucks the seam between the body and the addon, turn off ambient occlusion or maybe try another preset...

Happy New Year

Happy-New-Year-by-Dmitrys-1.jpg

and now my question about how can you schlong texture to the actual body texture slightly better fit? but I have no real experience with paint or photoshop :-(

I did a retexture myself for the body I use, and I can tell yours looks actually good, however it seems that you have ambient occlusion in your enb? It fucks the seam between the body and the addon, turn off ambient occlusion or maybe try another preset...

@Lother ambient occlusion is off with me and I use this ENB http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24828/?

What body textures are you using?

oh sorry I forgot to mention what it is for a texture. on this picture, it is http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25588/? texture

But that screenshot comes with ambient occlusion, I'd say... I mean the ambient occlusion in enbseries.ini, you can turn it off ingame by pressing shit+enter, and its one of the first options under 'effects' category. Also, I thought you may be using a custom texture for the schlong, but maybe it's actually the preset you're using, that basically makes everything brown... The texture of this mod is made to fit the original unp texture, but you're using another texture, so it wont fit, you need to make your own retexture according to the body texture you're using, or switch to the original unp texture.

I don't use Racemenu in which I could use the plugin, is there anyway to adjust the size of the SOS within the game with no addons please? I'm running the full version which has the controls built in and no rings etc. I'm eagerly waiting for OP or another modder to make a plugin for ECE if not...

I did some experimenting with pubic hair mods, and I came across DorkDiva's Ultimate Furry version which does a pretty decent job of covering up the seam... or at least, dressing the place up if you've already taken care of that.

post-209844-0-48469800-1389000287_thumb.jpg

But... there's a slight problem.

post-209844-0-18846100-1389000327_thumb.jpg

The mod is TBBP only, and as you can see, it's known to cause breast crushing/deflation. DD's suggested fix for this was to use SkullTyrant's custom skeleton replacers, which isn't an option unless you're extremely fond of your desktop. So, the idea is, either how would you go about fixing the issue... or, could the pubic hair mesh be applied directly to the schlong (with DD's permission) so there's no extra issues with body compatibility, clipping through underwear, or the like. Also, so not every woman in Skyrim is walking around with the pubic equivalent of the Karthwasten forests in their pants.

Diva had issues getting the drapes to match the carpet, but does have another mod where the pubic hair can be colored... which is unfortunately much too small a patch to clear the schlong base. Though he does say that others are free to port it to other body models.

Anyhow, I have very little experience modding, and even less so when it comes to models, textures, and the like, or I would attempt this myself. At the very least, I hope this could be a jumping off point for a talented modder to "put the pieces together" as it were, since it seems like most of the heavy lifting has been done already.

DorkDiva's Hairy Vaginas of Skyrim

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/

DorkDiva's Color changing unp/unpb 3D meshed pubic hair

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11687-color-changing-unpunpb-3d-meshed-pubic-hair/

I did some experimenting with pubic hair mods, and I came across DorkDiva's Ultimate Furry version which does a pretty decent job of covering up the seam... or at least, dressing the place up if you've already taken care of that.

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_06 04_17_13_45.jpg

But... there's a slight problem.

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_06 04_17_43_04.jpg

The mod is TBBP only, and as you can see, it's known to cause breast crushing/deflation. DD's suggested fix for this was to use SkullTyrant's custom skeleton replacers, which isn't an option unless you're extremely fond of your desktop. So, the idea is, either how would you go about fixing the issue... or, could the pubic hair mesh be applied directly to the schlong (with DD's permission) so there's no extra issues with body compatibility, clipping through underwear, or the like. Also, so not every woman in Skyrim is walking around with the pubic equivalent of the Karthwasten forests in their pants.

Diva had issues getting the drapes to match the carpet, but does have another mod where the pubic hair can be colored... which is unfortunately much too small a patch to clear the schlong base. Though he does say that others are free to port it to other body models.

Anyhow, I have very little experience modding, and even less so when it comes to models, textures, and the like, or I would attempt this myself. At the very least, I hope this could be a jumping off point for a talented modder to "put the pieces together" as it were, since it seems like most of the heavy lifting has been done already.

DorkDiva's Hairy Vaginas of Skyrim

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14612-relhairy-vaginas-of-skyrim-for-those-wanting-a-more-frazetta-like-look/

DorkDiva's Color changing unp/unpb 3D meshed pubic hair

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11687-color-changing-unpunpb-3d-meshed-pubic-hair/

Actually, this is a very simple thing to do and would be a great learning experience if you would like to get into modding.

You only need NifSkope to accomplish what you seek.  DD's color changing model is already meshed, weighted, and textured, so you'll only need to manipulate the scale and position.

You'll want to use the equipable version that was linked in Diva's thread.  Open the Nif, then open the file tree and find the first NiTriShape. Right click that, and select *edit.  Then in the popup window change the scale, and adjust the location.  Hit accept when you're satisfied, then right-click the nitrishape again and select 'apply transformation'.  Save the nif and test your changes.

Actually, this is a very simple thing to do and would be a great learning experience if you would like to get into modding.

You only need NifSkope to accomplish what you seek.  DD's color changing model is already meshed, weighted, and textured, so you'll only need to manipulate the scale and position.

You'll want to use the equipable version that was linked in Diva's thread.  Open the Nif, then open the file tree and find the first NiTriShape. Right click that, and select *edit.  Then in the popup window change the scale, and adjust the location.  Hit accept when you're satisfied, then right-click the nitrishape again and select 'apply transformation'.  Save the nif and test your changes.

Alright, I'm giving it a go. But rather than trying to fanagle a hair stripe into a wild bush though, can't I just highlight the areas of the Ultimate Hairy pubes, copy branch, then paste them into the equipable version? Or is that going to carry a bunch of unwanted data along with it? Ultimately, again, I'd want to just attach the pubes to the schlong itself so it all uses the same slot... then just duplicate the schlong in CK and attach the pubed meshes to the new object, create a new crafting entry, etc, so that you have an option of hairy/hairless for yourself and NPCs.

I don't want to lose the ability to change the pube hair coloring, but I'll have to cross that hurdle when I get to it. As I understand it, they never quite got that working right anyhow. The color would revert to black until you re-entered showracemenu after equipping/unequipping - and NPC pube color was tied to the PC's hair color.

Oh, and a question. There's two sets of Nifs - _0 and _1... Do I edit one, the other, or both?

Alright, I'm giving it a go. But rather than trying to fanagle a hair stripe into a wild bush though, can't I just highlight the areas of the Ultimate Hairy pubes, copy branch, then paste them into the equipable version? Or is that going to carry a bunch of unwanted data along with it? Ultimately, again, I'd want to just attach the pubes to the schlong itself so it all uses the same slot... then just duplicate the schlong in CK and attach the pubed meshes to the new object, create a new crafting entry, etc, so that you have an option of hairy/hairless for yourself and NPCs.

I don't want to lose the ability to change the pube hair coloring, but I'll have to cross that hurdle when I get to it. As I understand it, they never quite got that working right anyhow. The color would revert to black until you re-entered showracemenu after equipping/unequipping - and NPC pube color was tied to the PC's hair color.

Oh, and a question. There's two sets of Nifs - _0 and _1... Do I edit one, the other, or both?

You certainly could use copy branch to dump the mesh into the equipable's file, but there's going to be some extra changes needed.  The first is a NiAlphaData flag that the equipable's NiTriShape has as a child branch (it has a text string of 4844 or something like that) thats the flag that sets 'adopt hair color'.  You'll need to add that as a child to the one you imported.  You'll also need to change the equipment field by clicking the BSDismember and in the lower data, open the two 'partition' drop downs, then change the biped slot to match the original.

If the body shape you use significantly changes the pubic area when adjusting the weight slider, you may need to do both _1 and_0.  If not (and this is true for most accessory meshes) you'll be fine with just making the one nif, then duplicating and renaming.

I'm getting a CTD every time I try to equip the Schlong. I'm not using a custom race, and honestly can't find any mod that would conflict. I mean, SOS works for males no problem in my game, but for some reason this is messed up. Got all the required mods, everything's up to date...

Don't suppose anybody knows of any possible solutions?