I guess you are completely sure that meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif has the genital bones, checked them in NifSkope.

Pregnant meshes + belly bone maybe? This shouldn't be an issue since a couple of days. I can't think of any other bone that may be missing in any of these skeletons. If you haven't tried, use the old XPMS skeletons, just in case.

I am running out of ideas. Try to deactivate some mods.

Downloaded this and I love it!

At first I had the problem where the game would crash when I tried to equip the schlong, but as soon as I installed one of the linked skeletons that cleared right up.

Was very happy to see that if I turn off "Females equip strapon" in sexlab, but have this schlong equipped, that it makes my character play male animations.  Very happy about that because the SoS schlong is probably the best thing for lining up in animations, plus it has all that nice extra movement.

Very cool :3

It gloriously works, Belisario.

post-106144-0-17181200-1378179526_thumb.jpgpost-106144-0-81931000-1378179533_thumb.jpg

Now, on a slightly unrelated note: The males. The SOS mod page lists a texture mismatch that I've experienced as a known issue on Light. However, I noticed that you got Light working just fine from one of your RaceMenu screenshots, so I was wondering... how'd ya do it? I read from the SOS forums that you need to some texture-setting shenanigans in the CK to fix it, but I'm honestly not a big CK fan.

Now, on a slightly unrelated note: The males. The SOS mod page lists a texture mismatch that I've experienced as a known issue on Light. However, I noticed that you got Light working just fine from one of your RaceMenu screenshots, so I was wondering... how'd ya do it? I read from the SOS forums that you need to some texture-setting shenanigans in the CK to fix it, but I'm honestly not a big CK fan.

I'm using the 1st version of SOS Light. It has an issue with revealing gear, but it works fine when nude.

so after un/re-installing all the sos mods (switched to light version) and new skeletons. i got it to work. just wished there was someway to get the npcs, who i gave a copy of the equip to, to have a bigger penis or edit it in someway. or a default for all the penis's to load at this one size for npc's (male and female)

if there was a mcm menu for this function to load all penis equips to a certain size (except for the pc equip that is editable via racemenu) that would be awesome.

other notes based on my observations, suggestions, requests and followers that i have got this working with so far and future followers.

also when i had the full version of sos this a the other release for unp body http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

i was even able to get it to load on other npc's and other body mods ( ie http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31349/? ) not just unp/unpb lol

heck even a female orc had one. and oddly enough my pc even had one (nord) without equipping it but i was able to still use the the race menu to edit it lol

sadly that lasted only a while after going through a load door it would reset the racemenu options to default.

this all being by accident lol

anyhow if you are in someway able to make this work and be able to have it auto load on all females with a mcm menu and a added racemenu option i would be happy.

or a version of this that works like a copy of SoS for men but for women that is standalone on its own in a way separate from the original that would be awesome too.

also another note i have this working on a monli race... >.> (lolydia 1.8 / sadly the skin textures don't match)

followers i edited to be able to get this to work include:

lolydia 1.8

amame the buxom wench

SR Elf Followers

bee v follower

xidix follower

silmeria follower

all i did was copy the skeleton from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41169//? (i use basic 17) (thanks skulltyrant)

some textures work but for full capability i use sg textures renewal on the nexus. (you can google that)

though some won't work like lolydia probably not gonna use SoS on her

also other followers that i have tried yet but will do soon is:

girls of skyrim: patch (cuz of stella lol)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23337//?

alayna standalone (gonna try and see if the sevenbase body works)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40946/?

and

hanali the lunari

... soon as i find a uploaded file since it got hidden on the nexus.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/40927//? link anyway

can't get to work atm is:

selene kate follower

for using its own .bsa file to put the skeleton in

...which at this time has been removed from nexus. (really nexus you SoB)

Wow thanks for the feedback

so after un/re-installing all the sos mods (switched to light version) and new skeletons. i got it to work. just wished there was someway to get the npcs, who i gave a copy of the equip to, to have a bigger penis or edit it in someway. or a default for all the penis's to load at this one size for npc's (male and female)

I have thought about it. I see two options:

- add scripting to the penis for scaling it upon being equipped

- scale the genital bones in your skeleton files using nifskope

I've decided for the second one. I don't really like the idea to add more scripts to these mods.

So I recommend that you modify all your skeleton files with NifSkope. All the NPCs will be affected, no matter race or genre. There is a mini-guide at the end of the fiest post. It's not an user-friendly method, but I like it more than the script option. The Nifskope editing will work only with the SOS Light version.

Also you can try to add the script to the mod yourself. Use NetImmerse.SetNodeScale in the OnEquipped event, it's not hard. Ask for help if you get lost.

i was even able to get it to load on other npc's and other body mods ( ie http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/31349/? ) not just unp/unpb lol

heck even a female orc had one. and oddly enough my pc even had one (nord) without equipping it but i was able to still use the the race menu to edit it lol

These mods (racemenu plugin and schlong controller) just interact with SOS penis bones. They will affect all current and future SOS penises, no matter if you get them using the equippable item, or the schlong-spreading process, or by any other means.

The UNP "restriction" is for the textures or pelvis shape mismatch. It will work with any female body replacer, is just that I made some effort to make it look better for the body mod that I use most.

sadly that lasted only a while after going through a load door it would reset the racemenu options to default.

Yes the racemenu plugin is quite useless with SOS Full version because SOS already handles scale and erection.

can't get to work atm is: selene kate follower for using its own .bsa

Loose files have precedence over the files packed in the BSA archives.

Open the bsa archive and look for the skeleton. You can manually create in your data folder the same folder structure that you see in the BSA archive. Then copy there the modified skeleton file. It should look like "meshes\actors\Selene\body" or "meshes\actors\character\Kate\character assets" or something like that.

b3lisario

You planning on making no ball version?

I'm sorry Sif doesn't want me to do it

sos-unp-19.jpg

Ok let's be serious. Is not likely, balls are the 50% of the fun IMHO. Don't expect too much effort from me in this area.

Currently there is a little problem with the penis placement which I hope will be fixed with the next release of the SOS mod. Maybe then I give it a go, but I don't know if I will have the proficiency for doing that, will take it as a challenge.

Try to reduce the scale of the scrotum bone using the racemenu plugin or Nifskope. I didn't like the result when I did it, but maybe looks ok for you.

Anybody is free to edit the model or work on the textures. Just credit SOS authors.

here is a image for which bone you need to manipulate in nifskope to get rid of the balls.  Make sure you are editing NPC GenitalsScrotum[GenScrot] and NOT GenitalsScrotumLag.  Scaling down the wrong bone will cause a weird inside-out hole to appear at the base of the penis.

What you want to do is select that bone and then edit the "Scale" value.  look aaaall the way at the bottom of the picture, you will see I have changed it to 0.1000; at that scale there is a little nub of balls left. 0.0100 will probably make it totally gone.

vpr5.jpg

Wonderful mod!

I've been searching for a while for a solution to this, and I understand it's the base schlongs that's using biped slot 52.

I really want to be able to equip armor and the equippable schlong at the same time.

I noted in the original mod that there's a schlongifying process to the armors?

Any solutions or directions would be helpful.  

b3lisario

You planning on making no ball version?

I'm sorry Sif doesn't want me to do it

sos-unp-19.jpg

Ok let's be serious. Is not likely, balls are the 50% of the fun IMHO. Don't expect too much effort from me in this area.

Currently there is a little problem with the penis placement which I hope will be fixed with the next release of the SOS mod. Maybe then I give it a go, but I don't know if I will have the proficiency for doing that, will take it as a challenge.

Try to reduce the scale of the scrotum bone using the racemenu plugin or Nifskope. I didn't like the result when I did it, but maybe looks ok for you.

Anybody is free to edit the model or work on the textures. Just credit SOS authors.

ROFLMFAO!!!

Was curious if  this variation of your futa mod would enable me to have a shorter penis (not skinnier) than the "level 1" schlong via the sliders. If not I'll probably stick with your original version as I run SoS Full....

EDIT: was  also wondering if it was possible to use the "muscular" schlong on females; its nice and short and I think the width would look better with the wide base that we cant get rid of....

I really like this mod, it behaves better than the "real" sos mod. I wonder if you got some of the newer updated files from the developers of that mod ?

Only thing I miss is a texture blender like the ones we have for unp/cbbe necks and feet. That would make it extra awesome.

Am I doing this wrong or are there none of the sliders that affect thickness without also affecting length ?

The scaling affects all 3 dimensions. There is no way that I know to scale a bone using just one axis.

I've been searching for a while for a solution to this, and I understand it's the base schlongs that's using biped slot 52.

I really want to be able to equip armor and the equippable schlong at the same time.

I noted in the original mod that there's a schlongifying process to the armors?

Any solutions or directions would be helpful.

I guess you are using SOS Full, otherwise the equippable schlong wouldn't unequip the armor.

- You may change the biped slot used by the equippable item to another one (60 o whatever). You need NifSkope and CK for that.

- There is also a way to prevent SOS schlongs unequips when you equip a body armor, not sure if will work with the equippable schlong because it's not a "real" schlong addon for the SOS core scripts. Load in CK the armor mod with the SOS esm file, and add the SOS_Revealing keyword to the Armor Form. Note your armor mod will require SOS as a master after that edit

Was curious if  this variation of your futa mod would enable me to have a shorter penis (not skinnier) than the "level 1" schlong via the sliders. If not I'll probably stick with your original version as I run SoS Full.... 

EDIT: was  also wondering if it was possible to use the "muscular" schlong on females; its nice and short and I think the width would look better with the wide base that we cant get rid of....

Both mods, normal and equippable, use the same model and animations so there aren't length differences given the same bone scales.

I know there is a slight difference in length when you compare male and female schlongs. It just happens when flaccid, or it's more noticeable in that state. I'm not sure if the cause is the penis placement issue that I'm always refering, or the way I skinned the model. It's not something that I had done consciously. Not an issue for me thought (the lengthier the better lol)

Yes is possible to use the muscular schlong, but somebody would need to adjust it to the female body.

It's me again, under a new and improved name (sort of), b3salrio.

I'm about ready to release the CBBE version, but I have an issue.

Do you by any chance know how to create an "offset" .hkx file for SoS?

I moved the Genbase a little bit and need a new offset .hkx, but Vector and Smurf are MIA.

It's me again, under a new and improved name (sort of), b3salrio.

I'm about ready to release the CBBE version, but I have an issue.

Do you by any chance know how to create an "offset" .hkx file for SoS?

I moved the Genbase a little bit and need a new offset .hkx, but Vector and Smurf are MIA.

I don't know how to do that. Also I don't think we need a new offset for CBBE, because all female bodies use the same skeleton regardless its body shape. If you are getting a gap I'd say it's because the weights of the vertices at the penis don't match the weights of the nearby body vertices.

Hey B3lisario I have an issue. My dick resets everytime I exit the racemanu. No changes...

OH I use enhanced char edit too

SOS full version or light? Look for errors in your Papyrus logs. Search "racemenu" for finding them

Hey B3lisario I have an issue. My dick resets everytime I exit the racemanu. No changes...

SOS full version or light? Look for errors in your Papyrus logs. Search "racemenu" for finding them

Full one.

I can't find any "racemenu" in my log.

I attach the log

I'm stuck with "14" size (i used setfactionrank command to set this size)

Papyrus.1 - Copy.rar

Full one.

I can't find any "racemenu" in my log.

I attach the log

I'm stuck with "14" size (i used setfactionrank command to set this size)

Known issues

Using it with SOS - Full version: Not recommended. SOS scripts will overwrite the scales you set with its own settings. Refer to SOS instructions to configure penis shape.